Zeke then decided to target Cirie and Andrea. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. Ask one of the other children. I can get along with anyone because I tend to be more curious than judgmental of an individual's quirks than judgmental. Reason for being on Survivor: Zeke Smith is a Aquarius and was born in The Year of the Dragon. Tribe(s): Recent Births; Funerals & Obituaries; Links; Alvin Harlon Smith – Obituary. Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor? She began dating fellow Survivor contestant Zeke Smith. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Zeke led a coalition comprised of Survivor, CBS, and GLAAD to create a response which would turn a dark night into a cultural moment which changed perceptions about transgender people and sparked a conversation about privacy and respect. Pisces Named Hannah #13. However, after Ken revealed to Zeke and his allies Will was trying to get Zeke out, they tried to convince him to stay, and switched the target to Hannah. Challenge Wins: At the merge, he found himself in the majority alliance. Asset manager from New York who became a national name as a reality television contestant on the long-running series Survivor in 2017. During his first season, Survivor: Millennials vs GenX, Zeke was the old man of the Millennial Tribe.Through his cunning and innovative game play, Zeke become a well regarded strategist and Jeff Probst's reason to watch the season.. What are you most proud of from the last time? Troyzan won immunity. Zeke ultimately voted for Sarah who won in a 7-3-0 vote over Brad and Troyzan. The next day Bret informed Zeke that David was targeting him. Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials). Take one look at me and you think, "This guy knows subtle. 62 On the reward, Brad and Zeke bonded, which made the others suspicious, especially an already-wary Andrea. 10 I would never live in New Jersey, are you kidding me? Contestants Appearing in Multiple Seasons, https://twitter.com/zekerchief/status/824368885642174465, https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215480/, https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215598/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJy4eEX7RSA, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N34jtCtyPxk, https://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Zeke_Smith?oldid=579135, In May 2018, Zeke represented Survivor at the, Zeke is one of four castaways to compete on two seasons before their first season aired, the others being. Zeke Smith At the merge, he found himself in the majority alliance. Tony Vlachos (Cagayan). January 25, 1988 (1988-01-25) (age 32)[1] If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why? First-and-foremost, Zeke is a comedy writer. the outer planets, Neptune and Pluto, were not yet discovered, since the telescope had not yet been invented. He spends most his time writing half-hour and feature comedy scripts (holler at him for samples – staff me up! Excuse me? He changed the target to David's ally, Ken McNickle. At the Final Tribal Council, Zeke didn't believe Ken contributed to or evolved the game, so he asked Hannah and Adam what they did. Asset manager from New York who became a national name as a reality television contestant on the long-running series Survivor in 2017. During his senior year of high school, he ranked as a Top 16 high school debater in the country. Seriously, New Jersey? Age: 28 Coffee treatments also bring out my hair's natural shimmer. In the wake of his outing, Zeke led a partnership of Survivor, CBS, and GLAAD to craft a response which would provoke a global conversation about privacy and respect. Pet peeves: Sniffling. Seeing that Varner's actions would clearly lead to his elimination, Probst took an open roll call from all of the players, and then eliminated Varner without a formal vote. After the Immunity Challenge, Zeke, Bret, Sunday, Jay Starrett, and Will Wahl agreed to target David. Mere minutes after being voted out of Millennials vs GenX (spoiler! Survivor Career She told Helen Keller jokes into her eighties. I mean, I'm not personally like a cop from New Jersey. Though he was born and raised in Oklahoma City and currently resides in Los Angeles (where he is tremendously disappointed in the food), Zeke will always consider himself a New Yorker. Some of it has been simply some wild gameplay, like creating a fake idol, or claiming your very much alive grandmother is dead in order to win some sympathy points, and some of it has been deeply troubling, like when Jeff Varner outed Zeke Smith as being transgender as a last ditch effort to stay. Name: Zeke Smith Andrea, Aubry, Brad Culpepper, Sarah, and Zeke won the next Reward Challenge. Try and tear me down. N/A The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. Hobbies: Writing, improv, gym, and cooking. Reality Star Born in Massachusetts #33. However, he shares a good bonding with his father. Game Changers Try and tear me down. Statistics of Zeke Smith United States Both Zeke and Michelle Schubert remained on Vanua after the Tribe Switch. Who are the richest people in the world? Tribal Council However, he soon managed to form and lead his own alliance who … 2. Hometown: Brooklyn, NY He appeared on both Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and Survivor: Game Changers. Zeke Smith is a member of Richest Celebrities and Reality Stars. If the price is right, Zeke delivers keynote speeches across the United States and Canada on the necessity of blazing one's own trail and the vital importance of allyship. Time Magazine said, "Zeke Smith made a huge impact," and, "educated many viewers that traditional activists cannot reach." The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. Nuku lost immunity on Day 16. Hairspray: ostensibly for applications in fire making, but actually to keep my hair high and tight. In his twenties, he performed with the Upright Citizens Brigade. He regrouped with Hannah and Adam, and they all gave each other information from their respective post-switch tribes. I've dreamed of starving on desert beaches and running around in my unwashed underwear for years! Survivor contestant you're most like: [2], Age: 28 Coffee: to calm the nerves and awaken the senses, so to be on alert for plots against me. Finish: Asset manager from New York who became a national name as a reality television contestant on the long-running series Survivor in 2017. Coffee treatments also bring out my hair's natural shimmer. Furthermore, people fascinate me. Three words to describe you: Sharp, devilish, and unstoppable. Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials) During Game Changers Zeke made global headlines when he was outed as transgender by a fellow contestant. Aquarians also need plenty of space and time on their own to reflect, form ideas, and plan their role in the revolution. During the Eighties, conservative politics and Reaganomics held sway as the Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. He was outed as a transgender individual by fellow Survivor contestant Jeff Varner during the competition. Pet peeves: Sniffling. 15 Hobbies: Writing, improv, gym, and cooking. Version: ), Probst asked Zeke to immediately return for an All-Star season: Survivor: Game Changers. Name: Zeke Smith Age: 28 Current residence: Brooklyn, NY Occupation: Asset manager Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials) Three words to describe you: Sharp, devilish, and unstoppable. Zeke apologized for leaving Jeff out of the Sandra vote and promised to be honest with him moving forward, with plans of reaching the Final Tribal Council together. He and Hali Ford were both contestants on Survivor: Game Changers. He currently resides in Brooklyn, New York, USA. At camp, Sarah talked to Zeke about overthrowing the new majority alliance. It's been downhill ever since. Zeke reached the merge. We will continue to update information on Zeke Smith’s parents. Zeke, a long time Survivor super-fan, is very proud to say he fulfilled his dream of being a two-time Survivor player.