Radeon™ GPUs with the Radeon architecture support HDMI® 2.0b and DisplayPort™ 1.4 w/ DSC for compatibility with a new generation of monitors that would make any gamer excited: • 1080p @ 240Hz • 1440p @ 240Hz • 4K @ 120Hz • 1440p ultra-wide @ 190Hz• 8k @ 60Hz. Even though we trust that our high quality products will continue working at peak performance well beyond your use of it, we want to put our word behind that promise.

BEND THE RULES As for my overclocking settings which I’ve mentioned earlier, the performance here jumps by about 5%, so nothing too exciting, as we’re all already used to seeing that with Navi 10 GPU’s, but I did manage to pull the power consumption down a bit, by about 10-20W, since the card was also undervolted in that case. Oops! AMD has really hit a great sweet spot here with the 5XXX line of cards, specifically the 5700XT.

Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon™ graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. Well, it’s a RX 5700 XT graphics card in the end, I’ve already had my hands on a couple of them and I assume majority of you are well aware of its general performance, it’s suited for 1440p gaming, it can handle any game and basically any graphics settings at that resolution, while for those who want to play at high-FPS on their high-refresh-rate monitor, and in that case it’s best-intended 1080p resolution use. I have had AMD cards exclusively since the 7970 and I have never had issues. Die Size. Write a review .

In regards to the XFX rx 5700 xt RAW II Discussion First of all shout out to YouTube's Tech of Tomorrow channel for finally doing, what i consider, a reputable review of the XFX rx 5700 RAW II, and a huge thank you to u/InvincibleBird for posting the link on this thread and preventing me from making a huge mistake in fully committing to this GPU!

Our bright XFX LED not only looks great and shows off your awesome rig, it also lets others know that this isn't some average off the shelf scrub computer, this is a hard core gaming computer powered by the best graphics card on the market You play like a pro and your system looks just as professional.

It’s already all scratched up and it really doesn’t look that appealing in my opinion. Great card but BIG! All in all, with all of this information at one place, this model stands on its own, it does have some issues, like almost any other model out there, it performs good in one field, but lacks in other areas, but bottom line it might have a hard time fighting its way through to its potential buyers next to some other partner models on the market which proved to be a bit more rounded up products.

Powered by the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics processing unit (GPU) With a 1605MHz clock speed and 1905MHz boost clock speed to help meet the needs of demanding games. There's a problem loading this menu right now. That is why we offer our 3 Year Warranty with this series of graphics cards.

I had read plenty of negative reviews for AMD's driver software and support, but had also seen that these were all mostly resolved... if only that was true. Released After.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door.

Raw II - introducing the XFX raw II 5700 XT.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Duis cursus, mi quis viverra ornare, eros dolor interdum nulla, ut commodo diam libero vitae erat. Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB RAW II Compatible Motherboards. But I noticed that this card was Overclocked and overvolted from the factory!

In the end I think I’ve achieved a better balance of the card like this.

2nd household rig CPU 3600 Nvidia 2060 stock atm 3000 … Where XFX claimed a 35-percent noise reduction compared to the reference Radeon RX 5700 XT with the Thicc II, the newer Thicc III boasts a 50 … :D - Robert B's PC builds - oogle away freely :) - OLD Hardware Emporium, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition Review - Disruptive Price-Performance, G.SKILL Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 MHz CL15 2x8 GB Review, Upcoming Hardware Launches 2020 (Updated Oct 2020), Star Wars Squadrons Benchmark Test & Performance Analysis, AMD Ryzen Memory Tweaking & Overclocking Guide, HyperX Fury DDR4-3600 MHz CL18 2x16 GB Review, AMD Announces the Radeon RX 6000 Series: Performance that Restores Competitiveness, AMD Radeon RX 6000 "Big Navi" RDNA2 Graphics Card Launch Liveblog, AMD Big Navi Performance Claims Compared to TPU's Own Benchmark Numbers of Comparable GPUs, AMD Navi 21 XT Seemingly Confirmed to Run at ~2.3, 2.4 GHz Clock, 250 W+, AMD Launches AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Desktop Processors: The Fastest Gaming CPUs in the World, AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series Specs Leak: RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6700 Series, ASUS Seemingly Drops Support for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series CPUs on X470 Motherboards, the Company Responds, AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series "Big Navi" GPU Features 320 W TGP, 16 Gbps GDDR6 Memory, 324 mm/12.8 inches, Triple-slot, 2x HDMI 4x DisplayPort, 290 mm/11.4 inches, Triple-slot, 3x HDMI 3x DisplayPort, 306 mm/12 inches, Triple-slot, 2x HDMI 2x DisplayPort. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2019.
AMD RDNA . Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB RAW II Best Buy. Installing AMD's video drivers went without a hitch, even considering making the jump from the green team to AMD. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. That is until now. by XFX. Max Supported Resolution (DIGITAL) up to 8K resolution at 60 Hz or 5K at 120 Hz, Minimum Power Supply Requirement 600 watt, XFX Recommended Power Supply XFX 600W PSU, Card Dimension (inch) 10.94 x 5.51 x 2.28, Master Carton Dimensions (cm) 49.7 x 33.5 x 36.8, Master Carton Dimensions (inch) 19.57 x 13.19 x 14.49, Package Dimensions (inch) 13.39 x 9.45 x 3.15. If you have any questions or other concerns about this card, feel free to leave your comment down below in the video, and down there, in the description box to be precise, you can also find my setup which I used for testing this GPU out. of memory bandwidth provides the … XFX RAW2. Shop without retyping payment details.

Light up your case and show your XFX pride. The Radeon™ card coupled with AMD LiquidVR™ technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments. See All Buying Options. I heard about driver issues through the years but never dealt with it myself. GPU Model. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our, XFX Rx 5700 XT Raw II 8GB GDDR6 1905MHz 3xDP HDMI PCI Express 4.0 Graphics Card Rx-57XT8OFF6, Raw II - introducing the XFX raw II 5700 XT. nuts.

Check our Privacy and Cookie Policy for details. Doesn’t accept higher clocking as much as my old Nvidia, but increasing the power limit helped with that. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This means that your product is protected by a 3 year limited hardware warranty on manufacturing defects of anything on the card.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. GTX 1650 Super vs GTX 1660 Super Comparison, Difference between H470 vs B460 feat. Power when you need it and quiet when you don't. XFX RX 5700 XT RAW II Ultra: 1730 MHz: 1980 MHz: 1750 MHz: 278 mm/10.9 inches, Triple …

See all details for XFX Rx 5700 XT Raw II 8GB GDDR6 1905MHz 3xDP HDMI PCI Express 4.0... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Gaming Ram 950 with a 20$ Chinese water block on the, Ryzen 3700x just PBO atm, 15$ Chinese waterblock, 3200 ddr4 cl16 Team T-FORCE VULCAN TUF B450m Asrock Pro 4 Mobo, 700 Watt OCZ PSU. Experience smooth gameplay performance at 1440p and 4k.With support for 8k you are ready for Next-Gen displays. Built with style and dynamic cooling power in mind to yield lower temperatures and heightened performance that adapt to the intensity of the moment.Thanks to new, vivid XFX logo LED integrated into the XFX raw II you can play and look like a Pro. So I ordered one of these because as I said - I never had problems. Built with style and dynamic cooling power in mind to yield lower temperatures and heightened performance that adapt to the intensity of the moment.Thanks to new, vivid XFX logo LED integrated into the XFX raw II you can play and look like a Pro Gpu - AMD Rx 5700 XT Memory - 8GB of GDDR6

See everything in mind blowing detail without sacrificing performance. Experience smooth gameplay performance at 1440p and 4k.With support for 8k you are ready for Next-Gen displays. This model also supports 0 dB 0 RPM fan mode when the GPU is not under load, so the idle temperature is understandably a bit higher.

This card benchmarks similar or better performance than a nVidia 2070 Super, at a much lower price! All positive reviews › DivinitusErastus. The power on the XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT THICC II Ultra falls right in line with my entire Intel Core i7-8700K test bench using 320W -- it's just above the SAPPHIRE RX 5700 XT PULSE at … This BIOS has no extra power tuning or overclocking, however will run super quiet in most scenarios.

Let me tell you it's not what it appears on a benchmark sheet.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bang For Bucks Secret! Graphics Processing Unit. Filters Sort. How are ratings calculated? Based On.

This website relies on third-party cookies for advertisement, comments and social media integration. The latest drivers can be obtained directly from AMD. Radeon RX 5700 XT.

*"Game Clock" is the expected GPU clock when running in typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). I’ve maxed out the video memory frequency to 950 MHz without a problem, and I could have gone with the GPU core clock a bit more, but there was no point in doing that as it required higher GPU core voltage and brought only like 20 to 30 MHz more on the table.

Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2019.

Everything is made out of the plastic here, except for the big metal back-plate, which partially wraps around onto the one side of the card and which looks a bit basic, but it’s still decent enough on a count of this cutout details on it. Have been playing Modern Warfare at well over 144fps on high settings.