Close. Cancel I am 17 or older. save. spoiler. Just... what is this plot honestly? Domestic Girlfriend. You guys don’t really want to let GOT Rest In Peace . r/DomesticGirlfriend. User account menu. She wants them both to solve their own problems beside each other. Continue browsing in r/DomesticGirlfriend. Ok, am I the only one surprised that after meeting after so much time they slept in different beds? Would never happen. Imagine Hina x Kajita. By Kei Sasuga. I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore. 251. Sign up for the Kodansha Comics newsletter: . Comixology has pre-orders up to Chapter 253. Looks like hes been doing it to multiple people. Hina's the one who started nat's life, even sacrificing herself for him not being kick out in his school. r/DomesticGirlfriend. I suspect that chapter will be the conclusion of the series, barring an extra chapter in the final tankoubon volume. Ben and his buddies had it coming to them. End of the chapter 251 Your Thoughts , Vol TBD . About Press J to jump to the feed. The chapters of the Japanese manga Domestic Girlfriend are written and illustrated by Kei Sasuga. He has never wanted that. I don't think that fundamental trait difference is going to change. Cookie report. News spoiler. ©2020 All Rights Reserved. He would have helped Hina in the same position, but I don't know if he would have said how he felt in the past. I'm the only one who can't help chuckling about this? Cookies help us deliver our Services. r/DomesticGirlfriend: A subreddit all about the popular manga, and anime series: Domestic Girlfriend written by Kei Sasuga. Acceptance is essential to move forward. Well if this is to be believed, Ben got his much deserved ass woopin.The local thugs probably got annoyed by Ben's drunken behavior. Support Nov 12, 2019 6:09 AM. Hopefully Rui can recover from her taste disorder :(, It too soon to call Nat X Hina remember Natsuo is selfless he might just be doing this because he blames himself for Rui’s suffering i dont think Natsu will ever recover from his writers block until he ends up back with Hina i mean just think about it has he ever written a book about Rui. Top manga; Genres; Sign-up; Sign-in; Find. Offline Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 1452 THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DomesticGirlfriend community, Continue browsing in r/DomesticGirlfriend. Those local thugs were actually African-American and Ben said the n word to them and that's how he got beatten. Though yes the Ben character has seemed contrived this whole time which is trashy. Al now meets his old love and i'm absolutly sure he start relationships with her soon. He wants Rui to be supported, so he went to see if he could help. Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 251 Discussion. Domestic Girlfriend . High schooler Natsuo is hopelessly in love with his cheerful and popular teacher, Hina. No. Either a significant portion of the manga qualifies as a red herring that doesn't even need to be addressed because who's Hina? Digital Ongoing Mature . Advertising hide. 72 comments. By proceeding, you are confirming that you are 17 or older. 57. ''Drunk, Ben plans to rape Rui and gets beat up by local thugs'' ????? Drunk, Ben plans to rape Rui, but the local thungs picked a figth with him and beat him up. Sasuga clearly wanted Rui to win and is now feeling rushed so she’s just throwing all her crazy twists at us one after the other. She is coming up with the most random things. Maybe that's because this isn't endgame. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It does look like we are going to get a rushed ending and Rui is going to be the one that Natsuo chooses. Sasuga you good? Posted by 2 days ago. This manga contains materials that might not be suitable to children under 17. I felt like that was a really good moment that showed how mentally unstable Rui is currently. I think the author wants to wrap up the manga as soon as possibles. It all feels a bit forced, to be honest. Natsuo's "Domestic Girlfriend" spoiler. Domestic Girlfriend 251 Your Thoughts, Vol TBD . He will always want to push closer and she will need to push him back. 5 comments. I think this tends to happen in the longer manga. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Can't wait for Ben to come back with a vengeance and Natuso ends up getting stabbed a 2nd time. Waking up and seeing the one you love not be there would be quite stressing right away. At this point manga is just trying to satisfy the readers. I am glad that the chef guys gut what they deserved. Domestic Girlfriend (Japanese: ドメスティックな彼女 Hepburn: Domesutikku na Kanojo) is a Japanese shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Kei Sasuga. It's not meant to feel like a climax because otherwise a change in direction would be even more disorienting. MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. log in sign up. This chapter made me believe that Natsuo has finally decided to stand up. That day was just not Ben's day. He decided that he loves Rui enough that he didn't really care what Hina's response would have been to his question about how she feels. hide. Natsuo (Sasuga) already make his decision. Spoilers for Chapter 251. Sad. Sitemap, Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 251 Discussion. 4 out of 5: Liked it. Glad these knuckleheads got fired. My favorite part of this chapter (outside of Ben getting his ass whooped) was Rui waking up in a panic when Natsuo wasn't there. Akagi-kun. report. FAQ Privacy Press Room Lol. Posted by. Read manga Domestic Girlfriend - 251 Your Thoughts. Soon after, his father announces that he's getting remarried to a woman with two daughters of her own. Rui. Here to answer most questions View Results #1. Also known as Domestic … Press J to jump to the feed. Then maybe after 6 months they still aren't any more compatible than they were when she broke up with him. His first book in high school was about Hina his official Award Winning book about their breakup was about Hina and after Hina got stalked he wrote a best selling book after he ended up with Rui he suddenly got writer's block am I the only one that noticed this. It has been serialized weekly in Kodansha’s Weekly Shōnen Magazine since April 2014 and twenty four tankōbon volumes of the manga have been released so far. A subreddit all about the popular manga, and anime series: Domestic Girlfriend written by Kei Sasuga. The easy way out is Hina x Shuu but I'm serious when I say Hina x Fumiya could be an outcome. The character development is horrible. There's More! He clearly says he still love Rui. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Natsuo to the rescue he slays the dragon for the damsel in distress, This chapter single handedly stopped racism. save. Apparently, Sasuga Sensei is ending things in a hurry. Well, Ben eventually got what was coming for him. This whole story has been going to shit I'm surprised you're all finding this out now. share. The characters don't behave like they are human anymore, they don't have any depth, they are just doing the things they should do for the next chapter. 218. Notice at Collection Even with Shuu fixing his issues. share. Terms Tbh am not satisfied i mean just a fucking fight i wanted more. Also known as Domestic na Kanojo (ドメスティックな彼女). This is god-tier writing guys. List of romance anime with actual romance in them. I thought Rui would solve it by herself. Just end it already ffs xD. 57. 5 out of 5: Loved it! He wants to help and have help solving problems, the same as Hina. The writing is just weird now, like dont get me wrong it’s awesome seeing Rui finally reunite with Natsuo, but why do it like this? Posted by 1 day ago. Let's be objective. Rui didn't love nor Al nor Kajita, but always was in love with Natsuo.