It's number one! This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes. Be the last on the arena! Just like in Slither.io, you grow by eating the scatted glowing dots. Who knew being a worm could be so much fun?

Zoom in allows you to see farther than usual. Head to the options menu to choose your favorite colors for the game. WITH THIS GAME! In this game, you control an angry worm and your aim is to grow as large as possible and try to consume and defeat all the other worms in the arena! Blue - Increase the amount of food eaten by 5 times. Then welcome to the Worms Zone.io, an awesome arcade, where you can become the great champion of the arena!

While even watching TV I play this game it is a little bit tricky but tooooo easy. Use left or right mouse button to speed up. Slither, eat, defeat!

Join the fight to become the biggest worm in Worms.Zone.

It is a very addicting game! You can also pick between 3 different food types. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. A bigger size means you can tackle other snakes more easily.

Keep your eye out for power-ups in potion bottles scattered around the arena. This game is superb, easy, excellent, great and a lot more. You love games with tons of real fun and dynamic action?

I advice you to play this game 😉.

There’s tons of delicious pies, sandwiches, and much more that will …

You can choose a ready-made skin from a huge set of ready-made skins or even create your own.

Once you grow bigger, you'll be able to trap other worms and get their food!

Use swift manoeuvres and dominate the battlefield!
We constantly update our game to make it even better for you.

It really good games.I really enjoy it by the way now is corona season right🤗 and i don't know what to do when lockdown well this game is helpful❤.I love the graphics and also the players really kindhearted give me more food but i don't need that anymore😊💓.Aww... they're really friendly.I don't care how many ads on it cause i love watching too😄.That's all💘.From:🇲🇾. Worms Zone is a fun online worm game with beautiful graphics in which you need to eat as much food as possible to win. Slither your way towards the power-ups to get an edge. Paper.io - Instead of growing a snake or worm, why not expand and grow your territory instead? They play parallel to your moves, flitter about annoyingly and seem to be faster to any worms "I kill" and scarf up the booty bodies.

The best free addicting online & offline snake blast game! Worms.Zone, like many other .io games on CrazyGames, is simple yet incredibly fun and addictive to play. See how big you can get in Wormate. Wormate.io - Like Worms.Zone but with a different feel and graphics for those who prefer the style. The typical .io game features online multiplayer, minimal appearance, and is free to play. I recommend you to play this game in the morning, afternoon, evening and even in the night thank you. Set in a large arena, you must slither around consuming food and power-ups to grow your worm larger. Control a happy snake and tackle other snakes in this cool multiplayer game!

But a simple search on the net for power-ups, walk throughs... etc... will have you mastering this addictive game. Try to eliminate other worms making them hit your body with their head and absorb all the food they leave … 1 in the game. GRRRR!!!!!!! 8.8. Gobble up as much yummy food as you can while you dodge your opponents in this worms game. This one is a keeper for me!

As you level up in the game, you can treat your worm to funkier and more colorful designs. Also, you're playing as a line of electricity, not a snake! And I really like the ads management, you don't have to pay anything to buy some coins or change skin etc, just watch the ads and you will get coins as the compensation, that's fair enough. Nice game, even you just compete with AI (the AI here is sure 'trying to make you die'). There are six types of power-up in Worms.Zone: You'll figure out what these power-ups look like as you slither your way through the land.

Best snake app so far. Worms.Zone, like many other .io games on CrazyGames, is simple yet incredibly fun and addictive to play. Trust me it's a lot of fun! There are so many yummies around, that it seems the Worm lives in the arena full of yummy eatings. Red and blue - Increase capture radius (pulls in more food). What our players say about the game Worms Zone. Other worms do tend to apper out of nowhere in front of you or sometimes even in the middle of my worm loop so that sucks if that's a real player.

Play every day, set records and participate in the daily and weekly ranking of the best players around the world.

As your worm grows you accumulate points but if you use the speed up option it eats up points so the score lowers but the worm keeps its size.