Thought I was in a line but apparently not. They literally have anything you need. He placed the order and told me to wait (over there and wait for the "parts nazi" to call my order. 10 out of Map & Directions. They even looked a few…", Truck , Tractor & Trailer repair. Go for from various financial institutions and credit rating unions in your location. LGS Insurance on February 11, 2011. Right Parts. 2. Competitive compensation with uncapped earning potential - our commission-based pay structure allows you to control your income. What line? World Auto Parts Inc located at 1240 Carnegie Avenue in Cleveland, OH services vehicles for Clutch Repair, Radiator Repair. Fairlane, Falcon, Torino & Galaxie Parts at Great Prices. Closed. Linked to world auto parts cleveland ohio, Spend less with your new or current automobile loan. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. A couple of weeks ago, my mom went to start the car and it wouldn't start. AutoZone Cleveland #6057 in Cleveland, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of automotive replacement car parts including new and rema..more. 1240 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland. Parts Authority is one of the country's largest distributors of automotive and truck parts. Definitely not worth the few dollars saved. I contacted World Auto to see how we would be compensated because this meant we'd have to pay to have the alternator installed a 2nd time. Cheapest car parts around, knowledgeable employees and great attitudes! We had our mechanic come out to look at the car and discovered that the alternator we had just purchased had bad coils (something on the inside was bad). 216-781-6800World Auto Parts Lorain Cleveland. Sales room total chaos. facebook. AutoZone West Bagley Rd in Berea, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of auto parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, main.. more. 440-277-6000World Auto Parts Huron Visit RockAuto.com ® for great auto parts selection, prices, & service. localcom. AutoZone West Bagley Rd in Berea, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of auto parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, main.. more. Does the Kindle Make A Good Gift for an Avid Reader? Lol!If you're looking for car parts, I highly recommend these guys! Upon getting the car back to Indianapolis, the rack was found to be defective. 3. 1240 Carnegie Ave Cleveland, OH 44115. I have purchased auto parts at World Auto Parts Inc several times. Go for from various financial institutions and credit rating unions in your location. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The parking lot was filled (Monday morning at 10am understandable). In line? 419-616-7000. This place recommended by a friend due to their supposed good prices. Brought to you by After a few minutes my order arrived and he called it. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Branch – 029. Questions? Call (216) 344-9000 to book an appointment or to hear more about the services of World Auto Parts Inc. Posted on September 18, 2014. Ty and Will have helped me with fixing my 2 cars, they're patient with me. Ac Parts, Air Conditioning, Alternators, Axle, Batteries, Bearings, Belts, Brake Booster, Brakes, Calipers, Chassis Parts, Coil Springs, Control Arms, Ac Parts, Air Conditioning, Alternators, Axle, Batteries, Bearings, Belts, Brake Booster, Brakes, Calipers, Chassis Parts, Coil Springs, Control Arms, Distributors, Drums, Engine Mounts, Filters, Fuel Injector, Gasket, Heater Core, Hoses, Hubs, Ignition, Master Cylinder, Oil, Oxygen Sensor, Power Steering Pump, Pulley, Rack And Pinion, Radiators, Rotors, Seals, Sensors, Serpentine Belts, Shocks, Spark Plugs, Starters, Struts, Suspension, Thermostats, Timing Kits, Window Lift Motor, Wiper Blades. Share. 1 - Shortly thereafter another clerk became available and called for next. (216) 781-6800. Exit: --. Trans World. But, when you get there you will deal with jurks and dont even try and return anything for your... Posted by more info. Cool! Do the Job Right with Eastwood. Directions. As I was speaking to him further, he said, ok, thanks and hung up. He stated that all they would do is replaced the part because the part has a lifetime warranty. Approached a clerk who, backed by another clerk, promptly told me in no uncertain terms that he was a cashier only and to go back and wait "over there". Car Parts Warehouse is one of the top 25 Automotive Aftermarket Parts Distributors in the country. 4. The parking lot was filled (Monday morning at 10am understandable). When I told the customer I was next in line he responded"I'm commercial. Be the first cleveland.com user to add photos or videos of World Auto Parts Inc. Avoid this business, if you can. I absolutely love these guys! 5. This place recommended by a friend due to their supposed good prices. During the entire transaction he either looked away or past me. 40. For more information, see the, By creating a job alert, you agree to our, questions & answers about Toyota of Bedford, questions & answers about Porsche Beachwood, questions & answers about Caliber Collision, Assembler III, Track - Switchpoint Assembly 3rd, Progress Rail Services Corp. jobs in Cleveland, OH. Once inside only... more, This is by far the WORST business I have ever stepped foot in. YEARS. I am from Cleveland, but I live in Indianapolis. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about, "Gilbert always hooks me up with timely professional services, and has a vast knowledge of cars. Sat – 8:00AM – 5:00PM. yahoolocal. Catrina H on September 23, 2009. Find local listings of businesses and services near you. 1710 Sawmill Parkway !dimestic & importgentrally locatedlow lowmore parts in stockmore parts in stock than anyoneminutes from all suburbsnear i-71 i-77 & i-90 1 block east of gatewayquality parts people & prices since... Posted on May 25, 2015. 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Auto Repair, Tires, Oil Change Stations, Find more Auto Parts & Supplies near World Auto Parts. But, when you get there you will deal with jurks and dont even try and return anything for your money back!! I recommend them whenever someone I know is looking for a car part. Get driving directions, reviews and ratings, phone numbers, addresses and more on Local.com. World Auto Parts is your number one choice for the lowest prices and expert service. I asked for his last name to report his poor customer service to his superiors and he refused. 1240 Carnegie Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115. Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class service experience at every step along their ownership journey, especially in the scheduling and estimating…, They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role…. I absolutely love these guys!! Auto Service & Repair. I asked to speak to a manager and Dave said he was it. more, I so wish I would have known what apparently everyone else knows, do not purchase parts from World Auto!! world auto parts. World Auto Parts. yasabe. 430 W Bagley Rd, Berea, OH. Mainly because I don't exactly know what part I need. I ordered Monroe struts for my SUV on their website.. They sent me Chinese crap with copy-cat Monroe numbers. Lorain, OH 44055 Find World Auto Parts in Cleveland with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. About World Auto Parts: World Auto Parts - Cleveland Ohio is located at 1240 Carnegie Ave in Downtown - Cleveland, OH - Cuyahoga County and is a business listed in the categories Engine Starters, Brake Lining Manufacturers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Alternators & Generators, Brake Lining Distributors, Starters Engines, Alternators, Generators & Starters, Alternators Generators & … mechanicadvisor. From Business: TIRE WORLD DISCOUNT Provides New and Discounted Tires to the Cleveland, OH, Area... 6. Downtown Cleveland Alliance is the not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a dynamic downtown. Not only is it in a Horrible area but the employees are the rudest, most arrogant people. Brought to you by Ned briefly mentioned something about a phone number on the receipt that I could call for roadside assistance. I explained the situation to Dave and he kept rudely saying no receipt, no return. Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. This is by far the WORST business I have ever stepped foot in. Brought to you by World Auto Parts Cleveland Be the first to review! (216) 344-9000. © 2018 Advance Local Media LLC. View Website. They are the lowest price in town and they have the parts for you. Tags* Most Parts In Stock* Steering Racks* Domestic & Import* Electrical Ignition* Shock's* Heater Cores* Low Prices On All Parts* Than Anyone At The Best Price* Real* More Parts In Stock Than Anyone At The Best Price* Quality Parts* Struts/Shocks* Auto Parts Super Store* Real Low Warehouse Pricing* We Beat Any Price* Converters... Posted on October 15, 2019. A... First time, last time. Cheapest car parts around, knowledgeable employees and great attitudes! IN BUSINESS. I thanked him when done but he did not respond and continued to look past me. |. Centric, AC Delco, Advics, Akebono, Airtex, Aisin, Arnott, Auto 7, Bilstein, Bosal, Bosch, Cardone, Dayco, Deka, Delphi, Denso, Dorman, Durago, Exide, Centric, AC Delco, Advics, Akebono, Airtex, Aisin, Arnott, Auto 7, Bilstein, Bosal, Bosch, Cardone, Dayco, Deka, Delphi, Denso, Dorman, Durago, Exide, Gates, Hitachi, KYB, LUK, Magnaflow, Mahle, Mevotech, Monroe, MPA, Motorcraft, NGK, Powerstop, Pronto, Remy, Spectra Premium, Standard, TrakMotive, Timken, Valeo, Walker, Wix, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts Wholesale & Manufacturers. 1240 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115. Right Now. AutoZone West Bagley Rd in Berea, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of auto parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, main..more, AutoZone Snow Rd in Brookpark, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of auto parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, mainten..more, AutoZone Lorain Rd in North Olmsted, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of auto parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, m..more, AutoZone Pearl Road in Parma Heights, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of auto parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, ..more, AutoZone Puritas Ave in Cleveland, OH is one of the nation's leading retailer of auto parts including new and remanufactured hard parts, mai..more. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our Parked on street. I spoke with Nick who was very nice. Auto Replacement Parts Company Since 1981. world auto parts. We were told "money talks" & even though we put it on hold they sold it to someone who offered the money first. This is a production shop environment working with steel materials for the production of railroad tracks and crossings. World Auto Parts. It was determined that I needed a rack, which I bought from World. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. I have had much better customer service at Auto Zone, Pep Boys, or any other auto parts store.