1. Please don't hold it against me, just point it out and I'll fix it. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. The nature around Wolfshagen is largely intact; some of the animal and plant species found there are endemic to the Harz region. Every year, women and men get together to celebrate the seasons, host gatherings, dance, and have a good time. But at the end of April, the women of Wolfshäger Hexenbrut (in English: The Wolf Hunter's Coven), located in Wolfshagen im Harz, Germany, do something a little different. No counterarguments here, that's better - editing. Just wanted to point out that "Zauberweisen" here means "magical tunes". 4. Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. I would comment on a couple of your notes, and translation: 1. All our dictionaries are bidirectional, meaning that you can look up words in both languages at the same time. hexen translation in German - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Hexe',Hexer',Hexenhaus',Hexenjagd', examples, definition, conjugation Wolfshagen im Harz (or Wolfshagen) is a subdivision of the town of Langelsheim in the district of Goslar in Lower Saxony, Germany. Dec 7, 2019 - Explore Melanie Richardson's board "Wolfschäger Hexenbrut", followed by 110 people on Pinterest. Simmo turnate. 4. An acceptable English translation, leaving out the "when", would be "Until the first light of morning breaks our dream-web.". [1], Wolfshagen im Harz was incorporated on the occasion of the Lower Saxony territorial reform on 1 July 1972 in the city of Langelsheim.[2]. Why not have a go at them together. Through the village runs the Harz Försterstieg. See more ideas about Witches dance, Walpurgis, Witch. Not a major issue. Every year during the spawning season, measures are taken to ensure their survival. Thank you! Northeast of the center lies Heimberg (352.5 m). A good English translation. Let us leap over the fires with the sparks, Follow the round dance, follow the round dance, Please help to translate "Walpurgisnacht". More translations in the English-Vietnamese dictionary. i can't thank you enough my dear bahare jun  ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night, Angelo Manna - Care paisane, 11. It is located between the Innerste Dam in the west and the Grane Dam in the east and between the towns of Seesen in the Westsüdwesten and Goslar in the east at about 260 to 430  m above sea level. Although Walpurgisnacht has been associated with witches, given the overall pagan theme of Faun's albums, magi might be a little better translation. Part of the German-English dictionary contains translations of the TU Chemnitz & Wortschatz Uni Leipzig. On Walpurgisnacht only witches gather by the way, no male sorceres. Did you know? ". [3][4], Media related to Wolfshagen im Harz at Wikimedia Commons, Ortsteil of Langelsheim in Lower Saxony, Germany, Location of Wolfshagen im Harz within Langelsheim, Webseite der Kommunalen Datenverarbeitung Oldenburg, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wolfshagen_im_Harz&oldid=941066241, Articles with Encyclopædia Britannica links, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 16 February 2020, at 11:32. They come together on the top of a mountain called "Brocken" in the Harz mountain range where they sing and dance around a huge bonfire. All rights reserved. A good English translation. The village had about 2000 inhabitants in 1958. Not a major issue. You have a point generally, but isn't the mentioning of Lilith in the next line a little more witch-like? Also, it's quite late and I'm very tired, so there is a decent chance that I've messed something up in the translation. E vvuje, care paisane. Wolfshagen im Harz (or Wolfshagen) is a subdivision of the town of Langelsheim in the district of Goslar in Lower Saxony, Germany I would comment on a couple of your notes, and translation: 1. Wolfshagen in the Harz was first mentioned in 1316 as Wulveshagen; the place name ending -hagen indicates the settlement as a place of the medieval deforestation period. For example, a large population of the garlic toad (Pelobates fuscus), which is listed on the Red List of Endangered Species by the IUCN, lives in a quarry on Heimberg. Each year, on April 30 and May 1, thousands come to Wolfshagen im Harz to celebrate Walpurgis, a festival to celebrate the beginning of summer: people dress like witches and perform dances. Or learning new words is more your thing? It's not a word used as a synonym for "Hexen". In addition, the starting point of the Steinway Trails which ends in Seesen is in Wolfshagen im Harz. Fancy a game? Although Walpurgisnacht has been associated with witches, given the overall pagan theme of Faun's albums, magi might be a little better translation. In case someone doesn't know what Walpurgis Night is, here's a Wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night. Wolfshagen im Harz is located in the Upper Harz on the northern edge of the Harz in the Harz Nature Park. An acceptable English translation, leaving out the "when", would be "Until the first light of morning breaks our dream-web." As of 30 June 2018, there were 2,257 inhabitants. Translation for 'Hexenbrett' in the free German-English dictionary and many other English translations. 4.