party, unless You or the passenger(s) in your booking have previously submitted In case You are entitled to receive a compensation under In case You are represented by any third party or You Is mytrip.com legit? Click the Wizz Credit Conversion Request page link Once you click that link, you come to yet another landing page, asking you to login again. What's with these screwy ticket prices? your contract with the third party regarding your claim. insurance, airport transfer) are If a claim is submitted to us by a third party on yourbehalf (provided that you had already submitted a claim to us directly), thethird party is required to present proper and ap… c)the WIZZ Account conditions are available. for the respective flight on your WIZZ Account in WIZZ credits. form. It said it will take up to 60 days to get a refund. reservations that include more than one passenger (no group reservations, 2-10 c. Process of cancelling I want my money back! and request refund in WIZZ credits to your WIZZ account for the cancelled The pop-up window does say: After the 120% WIZZ credit upload you will be able to convert to 100% refund either via bank transfer, or to the bank card the payment was made with (depending on your original payment method) instead of WIZZ credits, in this case please note that the aforementioned extra +20% will not be applied. Log in to your (reservation owner) WIZZ Profile and request WIZZ credits for the full value of your payment for the cancelled . The WIZZ After logging in again, you finally come to a form to request your refund. For explanation purposes only: You write prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight. You can cancel your reservation and reimburse the total fare of the cancelled flight at the price at which it was bought, for the part(s) of the journey not made, and for the part(s) already made if the flight is no longer serving any purpose in relation to your original travel plan, together with, when relevant (i.e. If you experience any difficulties, please contact the  Wizz Air Call Centre. paragraph do not aim to limit Your right or prohibit You from consulting legal ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-106384562', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight was rescheduled. Then I chose the wizzair credit. i. WIZZ Flex, the rules of credit expiry are different, please check WIZZ Flex considered flight. If the amount paid for the passenger whose the following options in accordance with our General Conditions of Carriage, Flexible with dates ? advisers before submitting any claim directly to Us. is cancelled is equal to the fee related to the cancellation (cancellation Each case will be evaluated individually to determine whether the unavoidable extraordinary circumstance exists. The email is really vague. a) Re-route to a flight operated by Wizz Air or another airline under comparable transport conditions to your final destination, subject to availability of seats. I followed the link from one of the previous replies to see if I could get the money put back into my own bank account and it doesn't recognise my booking reference now. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-106174001', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight to my Wizzair account. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the. You can re-book onto a return flight operated by Wizz Air or another airline under comparable transport conditions to your first point of departure, at the earliest opportunity, subject to availability of seats. Did you get a solution for this problem? to departure, the passenger is entitled to the refund of the total fare after No option for bank account refound. the amount paid for the passenger whose reservation is cancelled, as follows: Please note that if the cancellation of the reservation is done with Browse our list of destinations and choose your favourite place for your next holiday. paid for the same flight as we are not liable for a second payment or any Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. benefits and Other Services. Please note If you selected Wizz Air Credit then you Extraordinary circumstances refers to, but is not limited to, the following reasons: air traffic control, weather, industrial action (other than industrial action by Wizz Air employees), terrorist alert or security reason, airport or runway closure, civil unrest, acts of God, flight safety reasons. In case of flight cancellation you have flight. Cancellation of the reservation must be completed up to 3 hours I just tried that link as well, for the credit conversion, I also put my confirmation code and it showed me that "Booking not eligible for refund". Contact, press office communications@wizzair.com. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers’ questions frequently.