Seda begins to feel the bite of her conscience. Director: Murat Onbul Select your provider. But when they get the wrong twin, Efe who has been brought up as a humble fisherman, has no option but to adopt his brother's high-flying identity and lifestyle to infiltrate the inner circle that has destroyed his once powerful family. With Mark Strong, Lennie James, James Ransone, Sprague Grayden. Lorsque des hommes d'affaires corrompus assassinent son frère jumeau, Efe assume l'identité de ce dernier afin d'infiltrer leur organisation. This is the first Turkish drama i’ve watched. Kadim finds out about his daughter. http://www.showtv.com.tr/dizi/tanitim/kis-gunesi/1567, Happily Ever After (Iyi Gunde Kotu Gunde) Tv Series, Resurrection Ertugrul (Dirilis Ertugrul) Tv Series, One Child That I Loved – The Girl I Loved (Bir Cocuk Sevdim), The Girl Named Feriha (Adini Feriha Koydum – I Named Her Feriha). Is it worth searching for a new relationship at this stage in life? A bit sappy, yet intriguing and well acted. The three agree to meet at the wedding, but as Ipek’s new husband Tekin angrily loses control after the party, their sisterhood is immediately tested... A betrayed soldier turns into a fugitive after being wrongfully accused of murder. Nisan follows an important lead. She always supports his son Mete no matter whether he is right or wrong. Will Efe start to remember his past when he stays with his real family? After admitting himself to the psych facility where the woman he's fallen for resides, Adri discovers getting back out won't be as easy as he thought! How will a single mother of three kids in the middle of her career find new love? Lol. ?smail leaves his family in a wretched state. His father Yakup is the business partner of Mete. She is a close friend of Nisan and at the same time, she has a love affair with Mete. When Kadim tries to run from his troubles, Efe confronts him. Seda's scheme against Nisan flounders because of Bora. A succession of young women face heartbreak and emotional turmoil at a Sydney boarding house, as they search for light in the darkness of forced adoption. By clicking accept, you accept the use of all cookies and your information for the purposes mentioned above. As Efe loses control of the situation, İsmail's greed gets the better of him. Asli is a superb actress. Winter Sun was terrific…but not once did Efe and Nisan kiss each other. İsmail and Fatma put Kadim in a precarious position. When an order arrives from above, Yakup has to make a difficult call. Nesrin Cavadzade as Efruz Look for Ezel oh boy !you will love it. As he and Nisan grow apart, Efe feels betrayed for the second time. A warm and compelling story about two orphaned sisters, Hayat and Gözde and their experiences as both teacher and student at high school. Thank you and I would love to see more of this?!! Was up until 2 and 3 in the morning some days watching. A great tv series. A new hire stirs things up at the office. Seda gets Nisan and Efe exactly where she wants them. A single mother turns to housekeeping to make ends meet as she battles poverty, homelessness and bureaucracy. I love the story line and the actings are amazing, the girl who played Seda is absolutely stunning and her acting just so incredible you left with the feeling of hatred towards her. When two businessmen kill off the third partner in their company there is one crucial witness to the murder - the victim's young son. Nisan gets another call from the hospital. Season 1. I give 10 STARS, Acabo de terminar la serie turca Winter sun …es la mejor serie que he visto en mi vida cuenta con magnificos actores felicidades por hacer este gran trabajo..#WintenSun #Netflix, I am totally hooked with Wintet Sun!!! Kadim confronts İsmail after the funeral. Yakup goes after an item in Nisan's possession, and Yüksel's silence becomes an asset. Browse the latest Disney+ from with Yidio! But as his former allies learn of his new career path, they threaten not just his future in the police but also a blossoming romance... Four beautiful, successful women - childhood friends that are brought back together as adults - have old scores to settle, and new rivalries set to develop, in this hit series from Ay Yapim. Nisan's doubts about Kadim lead to dire consequences. A turn of events affects Kadim's decision. She tolerates her husband’s unfavorable attitudes and tries to be positive all the time. Will Efe eventually find the original murderers and take his revenge? His new life becomes a lot different than his previous life. Kind of started out as a crawl which turned into a slow burn, but very much worth it! ***SPOILER ALERT*** I’m confused! A rich heir suffers from dissociative identity disorder, and enlists the help of a first-year medical resident to heal him - by killing off each personality one by one. Am now intrigued to visit Turkey and meet some of handsome men however there’s something very striking in all these movies. Two orphans on the run from a ruthless criminal try to make a new life in Istanbul. Nonetheless I Extremely recommend it. He is involved in illegal activities. Seda is super beautiful!! The casts. Would really like to get the music soundtrack if it is available. The actors were all great and gorgeous but the storyline made them appear too dumb 4 today’s world. ???? Please respond to this query. Efruz and Kadim's time together comes to an end. Nisan's life falls into unlikely hands. Kadim finds out about his daughter. Efe loses his memory; he forgets his name and family. The lack of smut and nudity made it that much better, it was really a deligh to watch! From Ryan Murphy. How far would you go to hide your darkest secrets? İsmail leaves his family in a wretched state. A collection of 43 movies, perfect for the Ramadan period. Some personal some ingrained in family sagas. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The story of the Jewish farmer’s son who sacrificed everything to become the Russian revolution’s front man but ended up murdered by the one that stood closest to him - Stalin. Efruz has the key to the answers, and she helps Efe follow Re?at's paper trail. How to deal with love and passion in different generations? His brother has taken a job at their father’s old company – and married Efe’s childhood sweetheart. As Efe loses control of the situation, ?smail's greed gets the better of him. I can’t wait To watch another one. Learn more about our use of cookies and information. Seda overhears Yakup's conversation with a visitor. Muy buena la parte comica con Ismail y su familia. Nisan follows an important lead. Well, overall, I enjoyed this drama. Efe comes up with a ploy to drive Nisan away. After Nisan chooses sides and Efe takes over the reins of the company, their relationship suffers. Really quite an excellent series! Efe eventually learns of his twin brother Mete (Sukru Ozyildiz) who has taken a job at their family business and married their childhood friend Nisan (Asli Enver). Nisan rushes home to an unexpected visitor and an impossible dilemma. A self-centered man with a lot of mortgage becomes housemates with a penniless woman, and their frugal cohabitation sparks into romance. Bride of Istanbul is based on a true love story and Asli does a great job! A new hire stirs things up at the office. Finally and very happy this one ended happy and right. Seda makes a daring move to get Mete's attention and keep Nisan away. Yüksel confronts Yakup about his past. I’ve seen in one of the comments here that it has 59. musical score riffs sound stolen from Jesus Christ Superstar. Matter of Respect (Seref Meselesi), Winter Sun (Kis Gunesi) Tv Series Gallery, Winter Sun (Kis Gunesi) Tv Series Trailer, Winter Sun (Kis Gunesi) Tv Series Sound Track, Tags winter sun cast winter sun english winter sun tv series. This docuseries follows tennis superstar and multiple Grand Slam champ Naomi Osaka in the high-pressure year running up to the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. I just finished watching Winter Sun on Netflix USA. A single mother turns to housekeeping to make ends meet as she battles poverty, homelessness and bureaucracy. Two step-sisters entrenched in a bitter sibling rivalry push each other over the edge – literally – in this emotional family drama adapted from the Korean success Ice Adonis. Horrible person. I don’t want to invest my time if it ends bad or on a cliffhanger. Now I am in mourning because the show ended. These questions hang ominously over the four partners of a law firm who must defend not just their clients’ honour, but their own…. Hope there’s a season 2. Love winter sun!! As Efe loses control of the situation, İsmail's greed gets the better of him. As Nisan's life hangs by a thread, Efe has to fulfill an impossible demand. A turn of events affects Kadim's decision. Yakup's past comes back to haunt Sumru and Nisan. Episode 2 46m. Netflix supports the Digital Advertising Alliance Principles. While playing in the garden as a child, Efe witnesses something that changes his life for the next 20 years. This engaging drama has had me in tears several times and I don’y cry that easily over ANY show. Inspired by the bestselling memoir. Beautifully and carefully narrated stories with lots of life lessons in this excellent Turkish drama. Seda begins to feel the bite of her conscience. He wants to find the original murderers and learn why his father and his brother have been killed. best ever seen, great story too. was hoping Sukru (Efe) kisses Asli. Unhappy with Seda's leadership in the company, Leyla makes a move. Wow its amazing Rely the song is beautiful awesome, I have been reading the English translations for the songs used in “Wintet Sun ” they were all perfect for the scenes in each show.. i love Efe and Nisain very much and i am looking forward to seeing more of Sukru Ozyildiz and Asli Enver, I ENJOYED WINTER SUN IT WAS BEAUTIFUL WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE EPISODES CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WERE I CAN PURCHASE ALL THE SERIES WILL BE APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE THANK YOU. Nisan (Asli Enver): Nisan is a young, beautiful, peaceful and romantic girl who comes from a wealthy family. Seemed to me you are a very good woman! Efe is after the big fish behind Harun's murder, and Efruz is troubled by a new clue. Track Winter Sun new episodes, see when is the next episode air date, series schedule, trailer, countdown, calendar and more. A penniless intern moves into a cheap and shabby dormitory, but pays a heavy price when he learns that its residents are psychopathic killers. Guess where I want to go next on my international travels?! Can love save him, and his family's legacy? Synopsis 3 siblings and their mother are all struggling with the troubles thrown up by complicated love lives, both past and present. Kadim begins to fear what Efe remembers. Only wished the ending would have been longer from the time they were married to them expecting a baby.