Please. I am still very close with many of my classmates and have kept in touch with many teachers as well. It was a good school for her in 6th grade, and I have heard that the 5th grade at Winsor is even better than 6th grade. We were fortunate to find this school because it is different from other schools in most advantageous ways. I'm hoping the school takes the feedback it has gotten on the math department and steps it up. The teachers and staff do a great job making the girls feel comfortable and welcomed at the school. There are many promiscuous girls at Winsor that are focused on only boys. Reviews from The Winsor School employees about The Winsor School culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.

All content is posted anonymously by employees working at The Winsor School. Mission: The winsor school is dedicated to developing the individual talents of academically promising and motivated girls in grades five through twelve.Its rigorous academic curriculum is complemented by strong offerings in the arts and physical education.
Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. As a parent, I am very pleased with our experience with the Windsor School and would recommend this institution to all who wants good education and appropriate environment.

He has learned so much from the great teachers.

Classes will have 10 or fewer students allowing for proper social distancing per CDC guidelines. My daughter just transitioned to Winsor from an average public school, and the difference is just tremendous.

It was a good school for her in 6th grade, and I have heard … Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year.

The matriculation list is astounding, SOME teachers are sooo overqualified, and all of the girls work extremely hard. It has 266 students in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. It has been the best year for my son! Great School!

HIPAA Guidelines To Remember While Responding To Patient Reviews.

During the quarantine time he said he missed the school, shoolmates and teachers very much and couldn't wait to come back to school. Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. His average is now over 90 when before he was struggling to get 80-85. Be the first to leave a review! The fine art courses offered by the school include art, drama, music, art history and photography. -s: socially, very cliquey, both students and parents (especially among the Winsor legacies and famous last names, with few exceptions). She's made a number of great friends in only two months, and there has (so far) been no clique-like behavior or exclusion, even though many of the families are a *lot* wealthier than we are. If you as parents are not part of the exclusive groups, your kids will not feel completely included and happy. Windsor draws students from nearby local communities and a wide range of foreign countries. Windsor school is a very small school, but we think it best fits my son- small size class enables him to get close attention from teachers (before he was very easily distracted during class. It additionally offers various athleti, This profile is powered by Birdeye.

According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading. However, as the grades progress, the stress levels become higher and higher.

The resources that are available will allow your daughter to thrive. The grade my daughter just exited is extremely mean and focuses on body type, looking good on social media, and being "popular".

Be the first to leave a review! ); and he can have very positive interaction with teachers during class.

13 customer reviews of The Winsor School. Winsor is also very cliquey. One teacher barely speaks english, one seems like teaching is the last thing he wants to be doing, and pretty much every teacher acts like they truly don't want you to succeed. The environment and culture at Winsor is exactly the opposite.

Students at Windsor are provided with a rigorous curriculum designed to prepare them to attend the college or university of their choice.

Coming to Winsor was one of my best decisions! Our students are encouraged to participate in energetic class discussions and engage in all the recreational aspects of The Windsor community. the academics are very rigorous and challenging but still very fun and enjoyable. The teachers and staff do a great job making the girls feel comfortable and welcomed at the school. The new building will add a lot to the campus. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Winsor!

IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Flag Teacher. Please contact the school for more details. My daughter has recently left the 8th grade at Winsor.
Learn More.

There is no perfect school, only fit school. Causes: Education, Elementary & Secondary Schools, Literacy. He has made some great friends this year and we have already decided to enroll him for next year. Winsor School rankings based on statistics, test scores, and school ratings from students and parents. From the moment I entered the school for the first time, it just felt like home!

My education was phenomenal and the small size enabled me to have many leadership opportunities and close relationships with teachers.