Webinar Series – Program Leadership, Evidence Says! This workshop focuses on the why behind young boys’ behavior in our programs. This engaging and active learning workshop will provide participants with more advanced knowledge of how to enhance learning, social, and behavioral outcomes for young children diagnosed with Autism. In addition, he has also presented numerous workshops for administrators, mental health professionals and educators at the National School Psychologist Association (NASP), Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD), National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP), Council of Exceptional Children (CEC), National Title I Conference, American Montessori Society (AMS), Association of Middle Level Education (AMLE), Global Summit on Childhood, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) and International Behavioral Institute for Children and Adolescents. “The best part about my movie ‘Back in the Day,’ was filming on my block that I grew up on, and filming in my mother’s home — I haven’t done that since my first movie. Schools Can Reopen, Everyone Has To get Tested, Kids Have To Opt In – Will They? William DeMeo grew up in the Gravesend, Bensonhurst section of Brooklyn. (2006), The Bullying Student (2007) and Sensory Integration Dysfunction (2010), When Nothing Else Works: What Early Childhood Professionals Can Do to Reduce Challenging Behaviors (2013). I mean there was no place anywhere in America that had more mobsters than Brooklyn — but it is what it is. DeMeo has developed, written and directed four episodes of the new series called Gravesend. Click HERE for some great resources for you, your staff, and families to help you navigate these hectic times, so please take a moment to go through and take advantage of them. Friday night circa 1976, start the night by taking dads caddy, pick up your 3 friends, take off the hub caps and put on the caddy spokes. The film was distributed overseas, aired on pay-per-view television and was distributed nationally on Home Video.William went on to write, produce, co-direct and play a leading role in the feature film Wannabes (2000). Also played the role of Ritchie Stechal in First Kill alongside of Bruce Willis and Hayden Christensen. Billy Demers. |  This workshop will provide: (1) an overview of the drug exposed young child; (2) ways to structure and adapt the early childhood environment; (3) how to develop specific intervention strategies to meet the challenge of young children with prenatal drug exposure; and (4) strategies to develop resiliency for families struggling with the opioid crisis. William DeMeo stars in his upcoming film “Back in the Day.” (Courtesy of William DeMeo) DeMeo is simultaneously working on an exciting side project, a documentary about 86th Street back when it was a cruising and shopping hotspot — literally taking us through a time portal to Bensonhurst “back in the day.” (2003), Reading with the Brain in Mind! Character Education with Travis & Friends, View frogstreetpress’s profile on Pinterest, View FrogStreetPress’s profile on YouTube. Publicity Listings 12.3k Followers, 211 Following, 1,308 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from William DeMeo (@william_demeo_) Current increases in the number of young children identified with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome have resulted in an increased demand for appropriate programs. We talked a certain way, because that’s the way we grew up. William's first movie was A Bronx Tale (1993), where he was only supposed to be an extra but wound up with a couple of lines. From the earliest days of pregnancy, children whose parents abuse opioids are at high risk. Many people ask about the amount of money William DeMeo makes from Instagram. We grew up among the most feared mobsters ever. He also became involved in criminal activities while running a legitimate business side by side. document.write(theDate.getFullYear()) Pop just cruised around. We are actively checking information shared with us by the following sources: We will continue to educate ourselves on appropriate responses as the facts and authorities update their recommendations. Being on my block shooting — its funny — growing up so many ppl are gone, and as you get older you lose touch with people and people move to Long Island, and they move to Jersey … But I noticed that a lot of people still live there, and so many people came to the set — people I haven’t seen in 15 years. Windows down, Tramps playing on the 8 Track. Well I guess cover for Brooklyn that’s the reputation you get thanks WiLL demo for your movies and enjoy my Cadillac I love that car, Your email address will not be published. Dwyer Football Players read to local Elementary School students during Literacy Week Read More about Dwyer HS is one of U.S. News & World Report's Best High Schools of 2020! The episodes are due to be out in the first quarter of 2020. This comedic adventure and independent film went on to win numerous Audience Favorite and Best Comedy Feature Awards at film festivals internationally and was picked up for DVD distribution by Monarch Entertainment after many theatrical screenings, one to a sold-out crowd of over 600 audience members.In addition to the roles William has played in films he has produced he has also appeared in numerous other feature films as well as on national television shows and in mini-series. People named Billy Demeo. In the movie, which is being produced by Paul Borghese and comes out this spring, DeMeo plays main character Anthony Rodriguez, acting alongside Shannen Doherty, Alec Baldwin, Danny Glover, and actual Brooklyn-born boxer Mike Tyson. William DeMeo, Actor: Gravesend. William won the Best Actor Award for his performance in Wannabes (2000) at the New York Independent International Film Festival. He started a small loansharking business at an early age. William DeMeo stars in his upcoming film “Back in the Day.” (Courtesy of William DeMeo), DeMeo is simultaneously working on an exciting side project, a documentary about 86th Street back when it was a cruising and shopping hotspot — literally taking us through a time portal to Bensonhurst “back in the day.”. View FREE Reputation Profile & Score for William Demeo in Thornwood, NY - See Phone, Address & Email | Reviews | Net Worth | Court Records | Background | Photos Whether children are born suffering from drug exposure or their parent’s addiction struggle leads to toxic stress, opioid addiction has a devastating impact. William DeMeo grew up in the Gravesend, Bensonhurst section of Brooklyn. Looking for some great streaming picks? It was shot on 35mm film, as was William's next film, Searching for Bobby D (2005) which he produced, co-wrote the screenplay with his director Paul Borghese, and he starred in it with Carmen Electra, Sandra Bernhard, Mario Cantone, Tyson Beckford, Tony Darrow and the rest of the ensemble cast. Session Title: The Opioid Crisis: The Effects on Young Children. He completed his schooling from James Madison High School in 1959. Please let us know if you think data we have about William DeMeo's height is not correct. He portrayed a young Carlo Gambino in Boss of Bosses (2001) and the character Al Pacino in Analyze That (2002). Here are the highlights: “When I look back, I can’t even believe some of the things that happened and the experiences we had. William continues to be one of the most sought after national and international trainers for educators in the areas of challenging behavior, mental health and brain-based learning, utilizing his extensive experience to present practical and entertaining workshops. Provide resources to assist our members in compliance and professional development. View the profiles of professionals named "Demeo" on LinkedIn. A former teacher, he has taught at all levels, from elementary through the university. This form needs Javascript to display, which your browser doesn't support. Their urgent needs must be met now. "Gotti" isn't quite the mess its pre-release struggles have suggested, but John Travolta's performance is still the only reason to see it.