Giò knows only too well how powerful and dangerous Monti is, but little does she know the extent to which Monti is willing to go in order to cover up his past and present misconducts …. Whoever thought that up had to be drunk or something. The characters were superb but Hanzade got a lil much with the crying. ahmed saad. Autum (Sonbahar), Tags Burned Cocoon cast Burned Cocoon english Burned Cocoon tv series. Set in 19th century Istanbul, Filinta follows the adventures and intrigues of 'Filinta Mustafa' - a police officer. Then women are presented in a negative way generally; they are plotting all the time; they are lying etc. The secret is in this riddle — the son is the nephew and the nephew is the son. No woman should be as submissive and stay with a man even if they have done something secret to keep him. I would like to get somw insight. LOL, LOL. (2005– ). Even the house has been change the decor everything. No punishment was ever given to Galip or anyone who hit the women characters. I think they got the description wrong. @ Annie J. I see your point re Semih but I don’t think anyone should have any sympathy or understanding for the guy; as you rightly also state he is a kidnapper and murderer and basically a psychopath ready to do absolutely anything to get Hanzade. He was great little actor. BURNED COCOON Celebis is a rooted, reoutable and successful family from Bursa. However, I cannot figure out how these Turkish writers come up with all these crazy plots for these dramas. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. lol. Everything changes after Galip learns the secret that he is infertile from old family doctor. Reply. Episodes: 68 All the best. The chef of one of the most prestigious restaurants of the city is dreaming of opening a new exclusive restaurant, Italy's most famous beauty salon is finally back again! She was tiring. Because it's never too early to plan Thursday night... two months from now. I guess by now you can tell I truly enjoyed this soap opera. Enjoyed the series wish they would continue you feel like they become part of your daily routine.. Here's where you can watch and stream coverage, We weren't sure at first what "relay dances" were either…. Loved Semith – great appearance. Not to mention, seeing Tuna get in trouble for not helping the doc save Balim and the baby. The mom was in almost every scene and had to know every move her family made. She is accused by killing the richest man of Tuscan Valley. This FAQ is empty. Hanzade did a lot of crying but it was okay. Maybe if it had not shown such primitive behavior by the male characters the story would have seemed more believable. Thanks for providing a place to talk about it all. Also, beautiful Hanzada, played by Basak Kiklakaya, was a mess. Reply. I seldom saw a smile, in fact I figured it was no wonder Galip wanted the company of the two different women he enjoyed being with. You made many good points about the character. Maybe it will reveal later.Hope so. Moving to İstanbul is the biggest dream of Zeliha who is married into a family. Add to my favourites Play now. That old woman was walking the beach in a pair of high heels, climbs 50 steps and runs through the woods and shoots and kills the bad guy. I loved the outfits throughout that she wore. The storylines might be plausible but if misery after misery is all what a family goes through then it becomes dead boring! Got a couple or big real rag rugs and a couple of fake Persian, threadbare they are. We've got Friday, our dog, who used to live in meadow in Vermont until he died and came here. I expected, as in other Turkish shows I have seen, the latter would triumph and the bad Tuna would get what she deserved. I still cannot believe that. Burned Cocoon is a Drama International series that is currently running and has 1 seasons (105 episodes). There are many other issues identified in the series and if the makers intention was to draw peoples’ attention to those issues then I think the series managed pretty well; but of course I am not sure they wanted to raise those issues: treatment of women generally: not only physical but mental violence and disrespect (just look at Veysel’s attitude towards his own mum!). But having said all above I love those programmes overall I have to say; I love emotions; importance of family and some aspects of traditional values, which are very much missing in the Western culture! The men have no control of their emotions, and Omar’s mom is a classic case of an abused woman who excuses her man’s behavior. November 28, 2013 at 3:25 pm. Now that I have come to expect a lot of shock and awe in these Turkish Dramas, I am actually enjoying them. I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Soul mates from two different lands have already passed the hardest test… Or have they? Deniz Gökçener is the youngest member of an agrarian elite family. Even with all the craziness in this show, I still enjoyed it. The child needed some swift discipline. I thought the poor woman was going to drown in her own tears. Your new favorite show is right here. Cocoon is a 1985 American science-fiction comedy-drama film directed by Ron Howard about a group of elderly people rejuvenated by aliens. You can also watch Burned Cocoon … I care about the characters Hanzade and Galip but Galip should just make up his mind like a man where his wife and lover are concerned! I just want to mention I am just newbie to blogs and definitely savored you’re website. Burned Cocoon 2005 TV-MA 1 Season TV Dramas A secret marriage unites two families -- one wealthy and traditional, the other bankrupt and modern -- and is threatened by the resulting conflicts. And finally, why do women like Galip ? The heroic story of Ertugrul Ghazi, the father of Osman (Uthman) who founded the Ottoman Empire. I watched all 105 episodes 8 times. Finally, how lovely music in these Turkish series is! Details Original Title: Yanik Koza English Title: Burned Cocoon Also Known As: Ramad Al Hob (Arabic) Genre: Drama Episodes: 68 Broadcast Network: Show TV Broadcast Period: April 6, 2005 – February 21, 2007 Production Company: Limon Yapim Director: Mesude Erarslan, Murat Saracoglu Screen Writer: Ipek Aksoy (story), Ertan Kurtulan. Every child actor I’ve ever seen on Turkish TV has been absolutely adorable and excellent actors. Why does a Well to do family portrayed as living on a large house – something like our own “Dynasty” series not own a dog a cat? I noticed that several of the men slapped women across the face in this show. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events Also it produced on different channels such as Kanal 1, Show TV, Fox TV, Bloomberg HT previously over 2500 ep. I was thrilled to see that this story had a happy ending. Now in Mexico and the series does not show up on... Sharon: Would like to know why so many of these lovely shows are not availabe on Netflix... Sharon: Am really disappointed with this love is in the air and majestic century were su... Sonia Anderson: Hi Sharon, I agree with you 100%. Your email address will not be published. I've enjoyed Turkish dramas before but this is nowhere near good. what is the secret of the family of burn cocoon i would like to know please someone tell me now. Directed by (1) Writing credits (2) Cast (49) Produced by (4) Music by (1) Cinematography by (1) Film Editing by (2) Casting By (1) Production Design by (1) Set Decoration by (1) Costume Design by (1) Makeup Department (8) Production Management (1) No Comments After my watching a couple of foreign tv shows on its site, Netflix “recommended” some productions, one of which was Burned Cocoon , or for what it’s worth, Yanik Kosa in Turkish. Sedef Avci as Balim, External Links They were a family just like any other, with the usual underlying tensions and petty jealousies, The background - Today’s Palermo, caught in a hidden war between mafia families for the leadership of Cosa Nostra, A potent bomb attack results in the death of the Duomo’s Vice Chief Davide Tempofosco and leaves Inspector Vito Sciuto seriously wounded.