Sorry I bought it. WWDC9444. We will send you an email when this product is back in stock. To get anything out of the fridge, you have to bend down to look inside. The adjustable upper shelf allowed insertion of taller bottles with ease. To view or manage your wish list, you must have an account.
Would you like to sign-in or create an account? Enter your appliance’s model number above to obtain an official Whirlpool manual. Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_WRT318FZDB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. The first refrigerator had a large scratch and two nicks. Fridge has some room in the back but difficult to access and none of the shelves slide out. ... To find your user manual, simply enter all or part of the model number of your appliance. On this unit, selections 1, 2, and 3 (the factory "recommended" setting) are too warm and selection 4 is too cold. 1 Based on 12-month average of unit sales. : ®/™ © 2020 Whirlpool. When it’s time to properly clean, follow these cleaning tips for Whirlpool Condenser Coils. Make space for tall items with the bin that quickly and easily moves side-to-side for convenient storage options. I also want to add that the delivery men were "excellent" and very helpful. Available in a stainless steel finish, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges. You will not be not longer able to display your past transactions, Ovens, Magnetrons, Vaatwassers, Wasmachines…. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Learn more about the features available on the Black 30-inch Wide Top Freezer Refrigerator - 18 cu. TraQline 2016. Impossible to get the freezer under 20 degrees without going up to the highest setting (#4 out of 4) which then causes the fridge to be too cold (goes from 28-38) and causing food to freeze in the fridge. That broke four times in three years. Bakplaten, roosters, reinigingsproducten en meer. Whirlpool's user manuals are included with your product on delivery. Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. Ontkalkers, permanente filters, koffiepotten en meer. Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. This is shown on the service sticker of your Whirlpool appliance e.g. I'd definitely recommend this and should I ever need another one, this is the style and brand I would choose again. Not too quiet either. Choose the ideal temperature for whatever foods you're storing with convenient, up-front controls. This one had some issues on one side but I didn't bother to notify them again. to your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Upon delivery I was thrilled to finally have an ice maker. Whirlpool® manuals can help you get the most out of your appliance, and provide important information about parts and accessories. I can't honestly say one good thing about it. Reinigingsproducten, inductieschijven, en meer. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please read out /content/whirlpoolv2/en_us/services/about-us/privacy-statement.html. If this is typical of how Whirlpool makes its products these days I will never buy anything "made" by Whirlpool again ( I would not be too surprised to learn Whirlpool makes nothing other than the insignia slapped on the front though).