For more of his wise words, listen to In The Know’s full interview with Justin Sylvester below: Tune in to “Daily Pop” on E!, weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST. “Like your hot fiance,” he said of what else she has going for her right now. Brendan has been rumored to be dating Bachelor alumna Amanda Stanton after the two were spotted together in LA following his split with Morgan. Daily Pop, a two-hour show that airs every day and discusses the latest news and gossip of pop culture. He hails from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, but later settled in Los Angeles, California. “But just sort of my day-to-day life and other things that might seem a little bit more flamboyant, and I understand I-“, Morgan, 32, was cut off when Justin jumped in with a snide comment about how well-off she is, saying under his breath: “Like your house.”. "And then I was like ‘Fine, whatever, I’m over you, I don’t care.’ And then I went on obviously to have another relationship. Sylvester was the assistant to Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Kyle Richards. Although we may be watching him from our living rooms, Justin still recognizes his Louisiana roots. Isn’t that cute? The 70-year-old TV personality tweeted: "We are so proud of you and Morgan! In response, Nina pondered why people are so afraid to call this "a black issue." They both even reshared social media posts about their interaction on live TV, with fans calling it “EVERYTHING!!”. 5 people discuss pop cultures hottest topics and debate on them! Justin gives hosts Tayshia, Joe, and Hannah Ann the latest on E!’s upcoming People’s Choice Awards and offers an inside look at his relationship with “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards. Justin Sylvester, host of E!’s “Daily Pop,” stops by to talk about the latest headlines shaking up Hollywood (24:50). Otherwise known as The Ladysitter, he first became known on the 2012 season of Beverly Hills Nannies. ", "Just to see the unity with people from different walks of life, different ages, families coming together in an extremely peaceful way was emotional for me, to be completely honest," he recalled. On Monday, Justin Sylvester took a moment on Daily Pop to open up about his experience protesting in Los Angeles over the weekend in response to the death of George Floyd. Nina found herself frustrated and confused by the response to the usage of the Black Lives Matter hashtag. For these important insights and more, be sure to watch the Daily Pop highlights above. "Yes, I think that is completely correct," Justin said in agreement. She explained to him, as well as to viewers on the live pop culture program: “I wasn’t hesitant to share the engagement or the pregnancy, those were two things I was really excited about. Then, dream expert to the stars Lauri Loewenberg explains what your reoccurring nightmares really mean and find out the scariest movie ever--just in time for Halloween! She and Dr. Phil's son had only been dating for a few months when he decided to put a ring on it, but the talk show host revealed they had actually first dated a decade ago. He commented on her relationship with Dr. Phil’s son, Jordan McGraw, as well as her extravagant lifestyle. Justin understood this mindset as he reflected on his participation in the Women's March. "I just want to make sure that people understand, the people who were looting and the people who are protesting are two different groups. Before breaking into his television career, he worked numerous jobs, including personal assistant, stylist, life coach, and consultant. The important conversation didn't stop there as Justin and Nina had a candid chat about Black Lives Matter. Stay connected with the latest news from Bachelor Nation delivered to your inbox. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Dad Dropped off Badly-Beaten Daughter, 3, at ER, and Now He's Accused of Murdering Her, Megan Fox accuses Brian Austin Green of making her look like an ‘absent mother’ while he’s ‘dad of the year’. Another grandbaby, yay! The exes waived their right to trial and to appeal the divorce judgment. Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments. "And I went there and supported and that's how I felt. 'Daily Pop' Host Justin Sylvester Stops By. Jada Pinkett Smith's daughter claims she was tougher on her than on son Jayden, Reese Witherspoon admits to wanting the lead role in Clueless badly, Cardi B has stern words for critics claiming female rappers devalue Birkin bags, former Miss USA Olivia Culpo launches a new clothing line, support Breast Cancer Awareness with E! Jordan commented of his dad: "Congrats, grandpa! Daily Pop, a two-hour show that airs every day and discusses the latest news and gossip of pop culture. Ellen Pompeo Hints at Grey's Anatomy End, Khloe Defends Kim's 40th B-Day Trip Amid Backlash - Daily Pop 10/29/20. Justin is currently hooked up in megaprojects like Beverly Hills Nannies and RHOBH. He became a cohost of Daily Pop in 2017 alongside Catt Sadler. 2020 ‎E! He was persistent and I was like, ‘all right.'". PREGNANT Daily Pop host Morgan Stewart flipped the middle finger, multiple times, at co-host Justin Sylvester on live TV after he made several snide remarks. Before making his hosting debut on Actors Entertainment in 2010, he graduated from Louisiana State University. It wasn't a women's issue to me. Do you even need more than one host since all they say is “100%” as added commentary? From Breaux Bridge to Los Angeles, Justin Allen Sylvester captured the hearts of many in between, including E! His dashing and energetic personality landed him a lead role on the ABC show “Beverly Hills Nannies” that aired in 2012. She says whenever incorrectly often. Boring personalities. stands in solidarity with the black community against systemic racism and oppression experienced every day in America," the network said in a statement on May 31. The Sun exclusively reported that Morgan begged a Los Angeles judge to speed up her divorce from Brendan, 31, after she became engaged to McGraw. Waiting for your permission to load Spotify episode. While celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and others have shared a meme which reads, "It's not white vs. black, it's everyone vs. racists," Nina shared that critics on social media have sounded off on the post for missing the point. He commented on her relationship with Dr. Phil’s son, Jordan McGraw, as well as her extravagant lifestyle. "E! Justin also pitches himself as the next member of Bachelor Nation! #BlackLivesMatter. For Justin, due to the politically correct climate, he believes that people find it easier to "make this a human rights issue." ", Celebrities Speak Out in Response to George Floyd's Death, Adding to this point, Nina highlighted that "people who don't support the protest are running with this narrative. Through his work with her and her children, he gave himself the name “Ladysitter.”. ", Jessa slammed for editing son Spurgeon's face as fans say it's 'creepy', Kate and Jon's daughter Mady, 20, slams 'creepy men' who compliment her, Little People's Audrey posts photo of her kids with Jacob after nasty feud, DWTS' Tyra cries as Jeannie Mai says her throat almost closed up in near-death scare, Blazing Saddles actress Carol Arthur dead at 85 after Alzheimer's battle, © 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Morgan Stewart flipped co-host Justin Sylvester off live on TV, Justin made snide remarks about Morgan's extravagant lifestyle with a 'new pool' and 'hot fiance', She gave him multiple middle fingers during the Daily Pop broadcast, The two appeared to have fun with it by the end of the interaction, with some laughs and also resharing social media posts, Just recognized that Morgan is having a pretty good 2020 but had a hard 2019, She added that last year was a 'dumpster fire', Morgan filed for divorce from ex-husband Brendan Fitzpatrick last October, The divorce was finalized earlier this year, She's now engaged to Dr. Phil's son Jordan McGraw, The two are expecting their first child together, Morgan and Jordan had a gender reveal party for the baby, The discovered their expecting a daughter, Morgan begged a Los Angeles judge to speed up her divorce. © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy. To be silent is to be complicit. ", Justin Sylvester Shares Protest Experience & Discusses Importance of Black Lives Matter With Nina Parker, Howard Stern commends Taylor Swift for taking a political stance: 'That's standing up for your country', Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson's Halloween Costumes Seal the Deal On Their Rekindled Romance, How Kylie Jenner Feels About BFF Stassie Karanikolaou Dating Noah Centineo, CNN panel explodes after Trump makes unfounded claims about mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, 15 NFL Stars Who Are Big-Time Jerks Off The Field, Kristin Cavallari's ex-BFF Kelly Henderson says Jay Cutler cheating rumors were a setup, Lady Gaga Fires Back At Donald Trump’s Campaign After They Try To Turn Her Biden Support Into A Liability, "Waltons" Actress Says Playboy Ended Her Career, How ‘Mom’ Is Addressing Anna Faris' Sudden Departure (Exclusive), Travis Scott deletes Instagram after fans mock his Halloween costume, ‘What the hell is this?’: Gwen solicits country star’s testimonial in attempt to foil Blake on ‘The Voice’, Ind. © 337 Magazine 2018. Justin Sylvester, the co-host of E!’s “Daily Pop,” walked off the set of his own show to stand in solidarity with Black Americans who have been victims of police brutality and systemic racism. An emotional experience. "Daily Pop" is the destination for daytime entertainment fun. He also shared a selfie of himself along with his wife, Robin, and the parents to be, along with pink balloons from the gender reveal. 's Carissa Culiner, Morgan Stewart and Justin Sylvester deliver fun, insightful and relatable conversations on the biggest, most fascinating pop culture stories of the day. 's Carissa Culiner, Morgan Stewart and Justin Sylvester deliver fun, insightful and relatable conversations on the biggest, most fascinating pop culture stories of the day. Since then, Justin has seen success as a writer and producer for Warner Bros. Entertainment as well as producing for E! 's gift guide, Kate Winslet gives Saoirse Ronan a sex scene for her birthday and Gwen Stefani admits to not knowing Blake Shelton before The Voice. And it's insane to me because…if we're marching for AIDS, there aren't people coming in with posters that say, 'What about cancer? She filed for divorce at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse in Los Angeles, California last October, and the two finalized the end of their marriage this past July 30. On Monday, Justin Sylvester took a moment on Daily Pop to open up about his experience protesting in Los Angeles over … network. "You know, when things went left, I went right home. While footage of looting and violence has flooded the news, the E! In 2017, Justin became the co-host of the TV series, Daily Pop and has successfully hosted more than 175 episodes till the date. "And about 7 p.m.is when tensions got high, tear gas came out, [rubber] bullets started flying, the cop cars set on fire," he relayed. Justin Sylvester, host of E!’s “Daily Pop,” stops by to talk about the latest headlines shaking up Hollywood (24:50). Please teach Carissa the difference between when and whenever. "It's like with anything, when you go to a sporting event, there are always people who come to take advantage of a situation," she added. '", Beyonce Speaks Out About George Floyd's Death: We're Broken and Disgusted. "This is just an easy way to get away without saying, 'I support Black Lives Matter.'". It’s not noticeable on TV but it’s a huge annoyance on the podcast. PREGNANT Daily Pop host Morgan Stewart flipped the middle finger, multiple times, at co-host Justin Sylvester on live TV after he made several snide remarks. Andrew Cuomo Responds to Claims He Ghosted Chelsea Handler, New Season of RHOA Stripper Hook-up - Daily Pop 10/30/20.