The Third Secret was originally supposed to be opened and read to the world either when the visionary Sister Lucia died, or in 1960, whichever came first. Are we at the end of days according to Christians ? After the 3 secrets come become reality, do you think that is when the rapture could happen? So far you have not received the answer and i've read it before but have forgotten it.But i would suggest you go to either EWTN questions and answer site or go to Catholic Answers rather than tolerate the disrespect being shown to our Holy Mother here on this site.To begin with Fatima was no dude but a Village in portugal. Among them, some accepted the letter with respect, others contested it in front of the interlocutor, but when they were alone in their room they admitted that "None has the courage of doing what this bishop ordained by God has done and is doing". I thank those people suffering for the renaissance of the Holy Church. Many popes went by, but why didn't anyone reveal the secret of Fatima? The secret must be kept, until God decides to reveal it. If it was not so bad, there would be no reason to hide it. I like to think of Marian apparitions as a temporal war were all locked in a time war between the forces of good and evil in this physical and finite realm the world. The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to three shepherd children at Fatima, Portugal, 6 times only on the thirteenth day of six consecutive months in 1917, beginning on May 13. Michigan was Republic of Islam in the Simpsons cartoon. Certainly a simple priest or a visionary or any other creature can't reveal the secret of Fatima, only the Holy Father should do it. She was 97 years old. and in 1960 the Pope John the 23 read the third one and it frighten him and put back in the volt. he responded, "The dangers threatening the faith, the importance of the last times, and the fact that the prophecies contained in this Third Secret correspond to what Scripture announces.". Someone tells him something and some other something else; his collaborators quarrel among them and come to no conclusion. Be careful. NOW WE HAVE THE HIDDEN PART OF THE THIRD SECRET IN FULL FROM SR. LUCIA! The Mother also helps and speaks to the Holy Father. Where is the truth? Generally, the essence of the contents is calculated to speak of the victory of Satan within the Church through apostasy and Modernism. Do you think the Chinese and Indian gods are still on good terms after their two countries' border dispute as they were once quite close? They first forced a gravely silence on the third secret of Fatima and then suddenly they pulled it out. have been the youngsters mendacity? How come the US life expectancy are lower than the other first world countries? In this life, we will always have problems. Our Lady - My dear children, I speak again about 1999. The Third Secret of Fatima was recently “revealed” by the Church authorities but their interpretation is suspect. Pray, pray, because these men of the Church keep on cheating all those people running to listen what they say. This set off a big firestorm of speculation about what the Third Secret actually contained. in basic terms curious." Our Lady - They still keep on saying many lies on the secret of Fatima. Even the most unprepared man on Earth understands that the secret is not what they revealed. I understood wrongly", it is as if your sister said: "It is not true that I see Our Lady", to get rid of all worries and sufferings. These are the shepherds and faithful who live the mission of suffering by accomplishing important tasks received by the Lord for the good of the Church. He doesn't want to reveal the third secret of Fatima because he doesn't want to worry the creatures, but this isn't right. Of these, the 'third secret' is the most fa... Was the third secret like hidden or not revealed? I always chuckle a little because Our Lady told her during the Fatima apparitions when she was a child that she would take Francisco and Jacinta to heaven soon (and they both died within a couple years), but that Lucia would stay on earth “a little longer”. Our Lady - The one who shouted against mafia, why doesn't he shout against the masons? How many millions of rosaries must I pray then to get to Heaven? How old was Sister Lucia when she died? Yep, they are the two imaginary. Why are white straight christian men under attack in the USA. Do you remember when I said: obedience yes, blackmail no? Why did this Pope twist around in every way and did not reveal it? Cardinal Ratzinger in August 1984 said that the 3rd secret concerned the "dangers which threaten the faith and the life of Christians." Revealing the secret of Fatima means to do God's will. As sin is the death of the soul, the corpses are the members of the Church, shepherds and faithful, who live in a state of sin. Sister Lucia gave an indication for interpreting the third part of the “secret” in a letter to the Pope John Paul II, dated 12 May 1982: “The third part of the secret refers to Our Lady's words: ‘If not [Russia] will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church.