10 Silly SpongeBob Fan Theories That The Internet Just Won't Let Go Of, The Vampire Diaries: 10 Major Relationships, Ranked Most To Least Successful, Outlander: 10 Supporting Characters, Ranked By Likability, Friends: 10 Things From Season 2 That Couldn't Happen Today, Two And A Half Men: 10 Best Season 5 Episodes (According To IMDb), Pretty Little Liars: 5 Characters We Want On Our Team In A Zombie Apocalypse (& 5 We Don't), Beverly Hills, 90210: Brandon's Greatest Lovers, Ranked, Seinfeld Characters Ranked From Most To Least Likely To Die In A Horror Movie, The Blacklist: 5 Most Hilarious Fan Theories About Season 8 (& 5 That We Hope Turn Out To Be True), Powerpuff Girls: Zodiac Signs of the Main Characters & Villains, The Boys: 10 Unanswered Questions We Still Have About Frenchie. Flirting with Jeremy (and making Bonnie jealous along the way), Liv performs the spell and reveals that Katherine is hiding out at a church. Finding his body at the lab, Katherine has little time to grieve because Stefan calls to reveal that he took Nadia back to the Salvatore mansion. Still reeling from the death of her parents, the doppelganger is drawn to the mysterious new student at Mystic Falls High and immediately becomes enamored with him. Elena's life changes forever when she meets Stefan Salvatore in the pilot episode. The evil doppelganger tells her former beau that she always wondered what it would like to be loved by him. “I’m going to miss everybody, but hopefully, one everybody moves back to L.A., we’ll continue to hang out.”. Delena fans would likely be furious if Stefan and Elena reconnected romantically, but the show has made a point throughout its seasons of emphasizing the fact that human Elena is Stefan’s soul mate, and Elena had to turn into a vampire to be with Damon. In season 6's "I'd Leave My Happy Home For You," she finally gets what she wants when Damon agrees to take the cure with her, giving up his vampirism to pursue a human life. The only catch is that Katherine refuses to turn to Klaus for help -- and Klaus’ blood is currently the only known antidote to a werewolf bite. Pretty Little Liars: First Vs Final Season - Which Is Better? 5 Action Movie Spinoffs That Worked As TV Shows (& 5 That Didn't), The Umbrella Academy: 10 Questions We Want Answered. In the series finale of The Vampire Diaries, fans bawled their eyes out watching the Salvatore brothers fight over who would die to save the town of Mystic Falls. Dr. Zenovia Skincare Is a ‘Miracle’ for Hormonally Impacted Skin, These ‘Marshmallow’ Jessica Simpson House Slippers Are So Plush, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder: The Way They Were. So she was in a coma that last from either 4 years and 8 months to 5 years and 8 or 9 months. Let us know in the comments section or send a tweet to @AmandaTVScoop. In an interview with Deadline, he said, “Well, I always thought it would be Stefan and Elena. 2020 Bustle Digital Group. But Katherine can’t do that. I needed to feel that fear of, ‘Oh my God, what if I never get a job again?’ That just made me want to work five times as hard to make sure that didn’t happen.”, Dobrev portrayed several different characters on the vampire series — including the lead, Elena Gilbert — and since leaving, she’s starred in xXx: Return of Xander Cage and the forthcoming films, Crash Pad and Departures.