Find Aliza multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Aliza is a Hindu Girl Name. Aliza name meaning in Hindi is “Wafadar”, “खुशी”. Aliza is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. She also hosts radio shows and appears on TV. Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! See also Liza, VARIANTS Elyza, Elizah, Elisa▲, Alyza, Alyssah, Alyssa▼, Allysah, Allissah, Allisah, Alissah, Alissa▼, Alisah, Aliezah, Alieza, Aleezah, RELATIONS VIA ALEEZA, ALISA, ALIZAH, ELIZA Alise, Alitza, Alize▼, Allisa, Allissa, Allysa, Elyzza, Elza, Liz▼, Liza▼, Lyza, Aliza is a somewhat prominent first name for females (#3049 out of 4276, Top 71%) but an uncommon last name for all people. Aliza Name meaning - Aliza name meaning is joyous, happiness, faithful. Aliza ^well this is for the name Aliza not Eliza, so I am confused. Meaning of Aliza Name , Aliza name definition, origin of Aliza name, What Does Aliza Mean and History? It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! [ 3 syll. Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Aliza. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Aliza has 15 variant transcriptions. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Aliza, try our name generator. Alitza, (2018 BIRTH STATISTICS). Aliza Sherman, Internet entrepreneur and author/blogger. You can find The name Aliza is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "joyful". Note to the writer: I disagree with the meaning you have chosen for the name Eliza. This information is enough to give a clear idea about the name. Aliza name origin is Arabic. Try the Aliza Name Meaning. I pronounce it as "uh-Lize-Uh. Aliza might seem like yet another variation of the eternal Alyssa/Alicia/Eliza loop, but it's a distinct name all its own. Analysis, gender of Aliza, Aliza Name Statistics, Acrostic Poem About Aliza other details; Advertisement Contents. Aliza is also a form of Alisa (Hebrew): also a respelling of Alicia. Popularity of name Aliza, Is there name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Arresting, capturing the attention of all Lovely, hearts melt in fondness of you Indefatigable, a tireless spirit Zesty, living life to the fullest Arresting, capturing the attention of all. Among the group of girl names directly linked to Aliza, Alice was the most popular. Author of the bilingual English/Spanish book "Mamá Sana, Bebé Sano" Healthy Mother, Healthy Baby. I just legally changed my name to Aliza! muslim The meaning of name Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant. Alize, The lucky number of Aliza name is 1 and also find similar names. is "joyous; happiness; faithful; pious; honest". Variation transcriptions include Al, Aleeza (used in Hebrew too), Aleiza, Alieza, Aliezah, Alitza (used in Hebrew too), Alitzah, Aliz, Alizah, Alizee, Alyza, and Leeza (used in Hebrew too). Aliza Aliza definitely means joyful. Other forms, like Allissah, are uncommon. The contraction Alize, and the diminutive forms Liza (used in Hungarian, and Russian too) and Lizy are other English variants. You can find Aliza under "A" list, and there are 1574 more names in this list. I was always under the impression that Eliza is a derivation of Elizabeth meaning "consecrated to God". namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more.