If you get hit while anchored out without an anchor light up, and you're NOT IN A DESIGNATED ANCHORAGE... you're screwed.

"Famous" Phil is also mentioned in Latitude 38!

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

You don't say if it's wood or grp. P.O.

she is a great little boat. Anyway, hope it was of some interest.

Privacy Guaranteed - your email is never shared with anyone, opt out any time. really feels like you are pulling very little.

These world famous pocket cruisers store and sail easily, offer features not seen in boats of this size, and come in the most affordable package on the market. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. A forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. ...really feels like you are pulling very little. Also available for $20 is a member packet of Plenty of room inside (for a tiny boat). Picked up a lapper headsail and a jib downhaul. West Wight Potter used sailboats for sale by owner.

VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. us your questions, comments, or other info, and I, Hey I might have that boat in my yard.

I used to own a Space Sailor20. West Wight Potter preowned sailboats for sale by owner.

P.O. Got a tiller to replace the split one it came with. Advertise Here.

West Wight Potter I am not sure of the date/vintage.... sail number 133, alloy spars so was guessing early 80's. West Wight Potter used sailboats for sale by owner.

March-October 2020 Potter Yachter Newsletter. This is a delightful site to browse!

The boat has high initial stability and sails flat, so if you've got a Potter on the "edge" you've screwed up long before and should have been moored, berthed, looking for a lee shore or reefed down. packet contains historical material, and may be Why did I send two messages? The wonderful Tom Cunliffe has recently had published "In the Wake of Heroes" a collection of excerpts from various sailing related books originally published in Yachting Monthly.

S ... A forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. I noticed in another thread that Gord May suggested a West Wight Potter for someone who is, We considered West Wight Potters, and there was a 15 and 19 that were. Remounted all the hardware using Mainesail's proper technique with Stainless backing plates.

Are all Potters made of fiberglass? Got my first SS Check the other day. Is GRP..... Not bothered about making an amazing job of it just something to brighten it up a bit as its a flat yellow at the moment with patches of light blue.