Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Low 41F. Average Weather in Tillamook Oregon, United States. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of rain 60%. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for 97141 (Tillamook), Oregon. See the links below the 12-day Tillamook weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. High around 50F. Chance of rain 60%. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. www.weatherbug.com Long range weather outlook for Tillamook includes 14 day forecast summary: The next 14 day outlook for Tillamook shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 10°C, with a high for the two weeks of 11°C expected on the afternoon of Sunday 3rd. Mostly Sunny. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. August is the hottest month for Tillamook with an average high temperature of 69.6°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Oregon. 39°. The Oregon Climate Service offers historical information on local weather, along with a general overview of the region’s climate. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. weather Tillamook - Oregon - WeatherOnline. Friday. Rain likely. Next forecast at approx. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Rainfall around a half an inch. Chance of rain 60%. 4:34 am. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Today’s and tonight’s Tillamook, OR weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. A strong storm system will shift from the Ohio Valley to the Northeast U.S. through Saturday with snow and ice accumulating along much of this storm track. Tillamook, OR - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. High 49F. Low 38F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Cloudy with periods of rain. Oct November 2020 . Low 42F. Low 37F. Forecast: Three Things to Keep an Eye on This Week, January Preview: Here's What to Expect this Month, Two Rescues From Icy Water Caught on Video, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, 10 Eco-Friendly Ways To Get Rid Of Your Christmas Tree, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The most pleasant months of the year for Tillamook … NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. www.weatherbug.com. Tillamook Weather Forecasts. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 90%. Use escape to clear. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Is Your Coldest or Snowiest Month of the Year Ahead? High 48F. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. A potent storm will bring significant weather hazards across much of the eastern half of the U.S. Areas of snow heavy snow and icing are expected across portions of the Southern Plains and Midwest, and gradually spreading into the Northeast by this weekend. In Tillamook, there are 0 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Becoming windy for the afternoon. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Low around 35F. High 52F. www.weatherforyou.com. Showers early with some clearing overnight. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. 2. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Chance of rain 60%. High 47F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. In Tillamook, there are 0 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day Graph Plots Open in Graphs The first option will be automatically selected. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. In Tillamook, the summers are comfortable, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are cold, wet, and overcast. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. High 52F. Day Details. Low near 35F. Chance of rain 60%. High 46F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 50%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 43F. Low around 45F. Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. Chance of rain 50%. Climate information with charts. Winds light and variable. Get the Tillamook, OR local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Tillamook, OR, US with The Weather Network. Rainfall near a half an inch. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 35F. Rain likely. Tillamook Weather and Climate in September Are you planning a holiday with hopefully nice weather in Tillamook in September 2021? WeatherTAB 97141 (Tillamook), Oregon Help °C °F. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Take control of your data. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Cloudy with periods of rain. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Tillamook, OR. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Chance of rain 50%. Tillamook, OR (97141) Today. Chance of rain 70%. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Chance of rain 60%. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Doppler Weather Radar Map for Tillamook, Oregon (97141) Regional. High 47F. Chance of rain 100%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Tillamook area. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Tillamook, OR. Rain. Rainfall around a half an inch. Multiple Significant Weather Hazards into the New Year. Wind, waves & weather forecast Tillamook / Oregon, United States for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Low 37F. Rainfall around a half an inch. Is Your Coldest or Snowiest Month of the Year Ahead? Chance of rain 50%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Tillamook, OR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 47F. Oregon > Tillamook > September. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: During the month of June and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). Toggle navigation. Tillamook, Oregon, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. New Year Hazardous Weather in the East and Northwest. High 49F. Chance of rain 100%. Chance of rain 60%. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Wind, waves & weather forecast Garibaldi/Tillamook Bay / Oregon, United States for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Weather in Tillamook, Oregon. 57°. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Here you can find all information about the weather in Tillamook in September: >>Overview: Tillamook Weather and Climate in September Country: Oregon, USA, City: Tillamook. Low 38F. Chance of rain 50%. Enter any city, zip or place. Chance of rain 60%. Night. Chance of rain 40%. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. High 48F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Average Weather in November in Tillamook Oregon, United States. Tillamook Bay - Port of Garibaldi weather forecast issued today at 3:34 am. The sunniest days in Tillamook County are in July which has the most hours of sunshine per day with an average of 9.7 hours of sunshine per day, making it a sunny month with few clouds. Monthly averages Tillamook Longitude: -123.814, Latitude: 45.4182 Average weather Tillamook, OR - 97141. Periods of rain. Overcast with rain showers at times. 10 Day Forecast.Day forecast icon. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and ... Tillamook, OR Weather. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High around 45F. Winds light and variable. Low 41F. Live weather reports from Tillamook weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. The best time of year to visit Tillamook in United States of America. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Rain. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Chance of rain 60%. Tillamook, Oregon (97141) regional weather radar image. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. for Tillamook, Oregon Chance of rain 60%. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Tillamook, Oregon to help plan your day. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Forecast: Three Things to Keep an Eye on This Week, January Preview: Here's What to Expect this Month, Two Rescues From Icy Water Caught on Video, Rescue Workers Search for Missing People In Norway Landslide (PHOTOS), Cleanup Continues After Third Earthquake Rocks Croatia (PHOTOS), 10 Eco-Friendly Ways To Get Rid Of Your Christmas Tree, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Station Data. Mostly Clear. Low 38F. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Tillamook, OR, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Winds light and variable. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Rain likely. Tillamook Weather Reports updated live along the Oregon State Highway 6 Near Tillamook ezeRoad OR-6 Oregon Oregon State Highway 6 Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report Chance of rain 50%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Night forecast icon. Chance of rain 60%. High around 45F. Chance of rain 70%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. The Oregon Department of Transportation keeps its TripCheck site up to date with information about closures and delays on Oregon highways. Low 37F. Toggle navigation. The most pleasant months of the year for Tillamook are August, September and July. High around 45F. High around 50F. Cloudy with showers.