Any help would be appreciated. Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Now I am over the cold but every night i get a sore throat which disappears in the morning. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections, Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life, The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. I had a nasty virus and when I bend over I have a heavy popping feeling in my nose. Sneezing, straining, coughing and lifting heavy objects is restricted. Here are five warning signs to watch for. bump on nose doesnt hurt, seemed like a pimple when i popped it (drained blood and pus); next day, it scabbed over and i drained more clear fluid and blood. Please post your question in one of our. 23 female. For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging. This also happened when I was crying. HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. I always thought it was just my sinuses as I've had them drained a few times but now I remember them telling me a complication of the op could be they go too far up and into my skull and now I've just googled csf I'm shitting myself! Hope this helps!! You need to have a physician look at the roof of your nose with an endoscope or microscope to rule out cerebro-spinal fluid rhinorrhea. The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. What is this??? We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. This is common after a viral infection of the upper airways. i bend over, or hang my head down even waking up to clear fluid draining from my nose, this is on and off for a year, red neck ringing ears, migran? i was squatting over the toliet to use public restroom and i was wondering was my sinuses draining cuz clear fluid came out of my nose.. ? Extremely common in children, a runny nose is seldom a sign of any serious medical problem. Memory usage: 1698.84KB, Stuffy Nose When Lying Down: Causes and Treatments, How to Deal with Ear Infection During Pregnancy. Me too!! I have exactly the same thing - help what is it?! It seems to be worse when i bend over (the water in nose feeling). This leakage can increase on bending forwards, tilting the head or straining. Caucasian. It just started today and i also feel tired and weak. Mine is doing the same if you find out what is causing let me know please. The most common symptom of CSF leak is drainage of clear and watery fluid through one or both sides of the nose. When I bend over occasionally to reach under the bed, under my desk etc water just gushes from my nose. A terrible one!! Try to keep yourself well hydrated and follow these tips for a nose leaking clear fluid: Mostly a runny nose gets better in a few days time and does not require any treatment. Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat. By using this Site you agree to the following, By using this Site you agree to the following, water up my nose feeling when bending over, 2018 General Information on Dry Eyes-Now known as Ocular Surface Disorder, TMJ – What a Pain in the Neck! I had a cold for about two weeks which consisted of a stuffy nose, sore throat and a cough. Having a medical issue? Subscribe to MedHelp's free newsletter for Community Support, Experience, and Guidance. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. This approach helps in healing process. Stuffy nose sore throat and cough. “Elegant Ecology”, http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322, Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGD, FICCMO, 5 Signs Your Loved One May Be Suffering From Hearing Loss. Should go to the doctor but I feel perfectly fine otherwise. Gently blow the nose and clean it with soft tissues. If not, where can I get a cheap Azelastine prescription? These symptoms are non specific and can occur in many other conditions as well. The graft used to close the hole in skull bone can be a synthetic graft or natural body tissue can also be used. Press J to jump to the feed. I'm going to go see the ENT people soon. drains clear fluid. I feel fine otherwise except for the sore throat at night which disappears. I recently had a cold for about two weeks. Other associated symptoms include: Headachesthat are severe when the head is upright and usually get better on lying down; Tinnitus; Nausea; Diplopia or double vision; Change in hearing; Blurred vision; … Try this first. What was the ointment? The brain is surrounded by CSF (Cerebral Spinal Fluid); in extremely rare circumstances when there is some damage to the skull bone, this fluid starts to leak through the nose or the ear. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. CSF means cerebrospinal fluid and it's the fluid which is giving nutrition and cushioning effect to your brain. I have been over the stuffy nose and cough but still get a sore throat at night which goes away in the morning. I am also getting this feeling of sucking in water. If it persists  or gets worse over the next several days, you may need to speak with your physician about a possible antibiotic. My appointment was a few days later and the morning of it, I developed a new symptom..I had a slight ache in my left eyeball....up until that morning I had no other symptoms. Having a runny nose is an extremely common experience. It felt akin to chlorinated water in your nose. Now I am over the cold but every night i get a sore throat which disappears in the morning. she had grommets put in at 12 months no fever. The first question is what the liquid is. I had this exact same thing while bending over to blow dry my hair and I immediately called the dr to get checked out...though I thought I was nuts. i bend over, or hang my head down even waking up to clear fluid draining from my nose, this is on and off for a year, red neck ringing ears, migran? Answered by : … Due to the damage of skull bone the CSF leaks through the nose. My face throbs, I hear crackles in my nose, feel pressure in my nose, moving from one side to the other. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. The burning goes off once I look straight. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. This expert forum is not accepting new questions. This happened to me this morning...I  have acute pains in my face as well.I would really like to know what this is and what causes it! The answer to your question depends to your answers to my questions. Examination, history & possibly other testing would be needed to make an accurate diagnosis. Healing home remedies for common ailments. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. You describe it as water. That awful burning and also painful headaches. This createss an enormous amount of pressure inside my nose. ? I have been over the stuffy nose and cough but still get a sore throat at night which goes away in the morning. Most likely there is still inflammation or possibly even a continued infection in one or more of your sinuses. Both my right nostril and forehead/brain area right above had that burning sensation for about a minute, and was very painful--enough to make me cry. It's very watery and not snot like and yes it tastes salty. It felt akin to chlorinated water in your nose. Last Updated 03 November, 2020. I feel stupid to go to the doctor when I feel perfectly fine otherwise. Ask a doctor or medical professional on Reddit! The procedure can be performed through an external incision or using an endoscope.