Upon locating the shrine, players must then anoint the large stone altar on the top of the shrine, which will consume the Apothic (the altar only requires one player to consume their apothic even though the objective "Anoint the Altar" appears for all players in the party). If you are in the specific quest then you must be killing tons of Specters to complete the challenge. Once you have located the Silver Grove, use the Apothic on the stone altar to spawn the Silver Grove Specter. I've tried everything to accelerate the ailing vegetation, to guide and nurture the soil, but nothing comes of it. Silver Grove Specter. I'm going back to the trees to find myself again. A tortured presence, like an evil ink, staining my mind. Rewards If players sold the Apothic blueprints before DE made them unsellable, there is no way for players to re-obtain them, aside from submitting a support ticket and asking for the items to be re-added to the players inventory. I don't blame Margulis, she's as much a victim as the children we're working with. Fixed an issue with a game freeze that would occur if you left the relay before accepting the Silver Grove quest. Each player can take a different Apothic into the mission for multiple tries, although each player can only equip 2 Apothics of a single type, making the maximum number of specters achievable in a single mission 8. Upon extraction, players will receive the Titania Neuroptics Blueprint. Once you have collected any of the Apothics, you can then set on a journey to find the Silver Grove. The voice of the Grove admires that the Tenno fights with the same energy that Titania once did. Reduced the cost of Vestan Moss scans required to craft the Sunrise Apothic from 25 to 12. During the Quest “The Silver Grove,” the player was awarded a number of Apothics to use in order to progress the Quest. Once you have located the Silver Grove, use the Apothic on the stone altar to spawn the Silver Grove Specter. Amaryn reacts with horrific disbelief at the imprint, realizing that the Silver Grove is not the pure and natural sanctuary she believed it to be, but another artificial creation. The player does not need to be allied with New Loka to obtain the quest. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Silver_Grove?oldid=2145819. WARFRAME Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The above times are in Eastern Daylight time, which is the time Warframe's servers are on. We recommend you to do it with your allies or teammates and make sure you all have at least one Apothic to attempt and get all the kills which you all need. Amaryn will also send a message to the player's inbox, declaring that the New Loka will need to change its doctrines moving forward to be more accepting of the truth, and giving the Tenno a Titania Blueprint, thus completing the quest. Perform Magnetic Damage for Attractive Challenge, Ways To Collect Pilfering Strangledome Mod, Warframe- Deal Magnetic Damage For Attractive Nightwave Challenge, Endless Abyss- Guide, Tips And Complete Walkthrough, GTFO- Beginner’s Guide And All Enemy Weakness + Terminals, Princess And Conquest- How To Unlock All Costume, How To Start Streaming Mobile Games On Facebook, Warframe- How To Get Gallium Resources To Craft Weapons. Note these times are affected by Daylight Savings Time. If you don't receive the blueprint in the mail after completing the quest, it will be there after logging out and back in again. I'll stowaway with Earth-bound cargo. But now... Transference therapy is being turned into a weapon. New Loka seeks help protecting a sacred forest from Grineer incursions, but are they ready to face the forest's true nature? I hate her, a killer made by a healer. My dream to see green and blue return to this sick and dying mother of us all. Upon locating the shrine, players must anoint the large stone altar on top, which will consume the Apothic and summon a specter based on the Apothic used. During the Capture mission, you will have the sweet time to locate the Silver Grove who will be found after crossing a small tunnel. My bags are packed, I'm all set to leave. Type Completing this mission will grant players a Titania Systems Blueprint, along with the blueprint for the next Apothic. I smell the vague Sulphur and toxins leaking through the seals, yet somehow I'm going to miss this place. The Second Dream Complete Mastery Rank 7