There’s still lots of stuff at our store. For example, we’ve seen games like a little net and balls for only $0.19 (regularly $1.99). There’s never anything left in as little as 3 days after the holiday ends (sad face) Mostly just wrapping and tissue paper left in my area. Here are some of the deals I found in my store: Treva Clip on Fan $7.49 (reg. Best things to buy at the 90% markdown are strictly Christmas-themed items like tree trimmings and gift wrap. Oh wow! Check out the markdown schedule for all of the summer clearance items below: Get Notified Of ALL The Latest Deals First GET THE YWC DEAL APP !GET READY FOR THE MARKDOWNS . Only $3.90 (regularly $12.99), Monogram Wine Stopper Items up to 90% off without coupons WALGREENS CLEARANCE AND COUPONS has 24,040 members. $3/1 Covergirl Eye Product (ETS, 1-Kit Shadows & accessories), exp. Here’s a scenario to reach $35 and get free shipping. Visit the Walgreens website to learn more. I have to stand in line to price check, but so glad I did! © 2008-2020 Southern Savers, LLC. The guides everyone is talking about! share. Walgreens Summer Clearance – Pampers Splashers $1.49 & More! Work Win! New Printable | Get All Detergent for just 67¢ at Kroger, Amazon | Instant Pot Aura Multi Cooker $59.99 (reg. I just bought the stuff I really, really wanted at the 70% with the clip to card coupons. In addition to the clearance they are buy 1 get one free. Hurry into your local Walgreens store where you can score up to 70% off Christmas clearance – in-store only! This is typically an in-store price, so plan to go in after the Black Friday dust settles. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. We head to Walgreens to get my prescription It doesn’t cost me anything thanks to the gift card my husband slipped into my Christmas stocking. Walgreens Christmas Clearance 2020. Thanks Naje Reed from our Walmart Clearance group for sharing. Posted by 3 hours ago. Remember you can get free shipping when you order $35 or more. Keep in mind that pricing and selection will vary by store. We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but are not liable for . Do you know if they mean at midnight or when they open? To compare, CVS’s Valentine’s Day items only receive one 50% off markdown a couple days after the holiday. the most i could do for my work. Cutter Insect Repellent, $2.79 (reg. Same for me everything is always gone @ 50% at all my area stores. You’ll earn $7 (7,000 Balance Reward Points) for spending $25 on Beauty with a coupon. I was super happy to find the Log Cabin syrup. Required fields are marked * Comment. Here are some of the deals I found in my store: Treva Clip on Fan $7.49 (reg. 170 talking about this. I wish ours did. And you’ll see Halloween candy like fun size M&M’s packs and mixed bags of Nerds, Laffy Taffy and Bottle Caps, all marked down 75%. 6/27/20 (SS 5/31/20). Price Buy (2) Buy (2) CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Mascara, $6.29 B1G1 50% off Sale Price Buy (2) Suave Body Washes, $2 Reg. 90% Off Christmas & Holiday Clearance at Target – Last Chance!. $5.49), Arctic Zone Insulated Tote, $9.99 (reg. It’ll usually get marked down 40% in August, 50% in November and then it’s marked down to more than 60% off several days before Christmas. How to Use Target Circle – The #1 Way to Save at Target, Top CVS Deals: 2/9-2/15 — Shop With Me Video, My Favorite CVS Deals This Week: Free Cosmetics, Greeting Cards & More, How to Create A Gift Closet and Save Money All Year, Live Q&A Tonight: 10 Things to Do Before January, Top Cyber Monday Deals + Live Q&A Tonight at 8:30 pm. I went this morning and it was still 70%. Last Chance: Erin Condren 70% Warehouse Sale! 7/4/20 Clip2Card Total = $35.08, Get back 350 Everyday Points + $10 (10,000 Balance Reward Points) for spending $20 on Love Beauty & Planet + $3 (3,000 Balance Reward Points) for spending $12 on select Pantene/Head & Shoulders + $7 (7,000 Balance Reward Points) for spending $25 on Beauty with Clip2card Coupon + $2 (2,000 Balance Reward Points) for buying two Palmolive = $1.06 per item +  Free Beauty Sample Bag! Surprise! Keep this in mind as you make your after-holiday clearance shopping plans. National Police Clearance System. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! Fairywill Tootbrushes, Whitening Strips, & More from $9.51 on Amazon, Pink Artificial Christmas Tree, as Low as $70 Shipped, Cuddl Duds Cozy Soft Comforter, 65% Off at Kohl's, $89 Metabo HPT Compound Miter Saw on Amazon, Hanes Sport Men's Mesh Pocket Short, Only $8.99 on Amazon, Beetles Gel Polish Starter Kits, as Low as $23 on Amazon, Caboodles Drop to $14.99, Lowest Ever Amazon Price, HSI Professional Flat Iron, Only $25.89 on Amazon. Join me in saving money at one of my favorite stores - Walgreens Ad!