10 guide combs (1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25 mm). But none can match the class you’ll find with the Wahl Elite Pro clipper kit – click here to check it out on Amazon.com. Orders placed before 12 noon Mon-Fri despatched same day.

Fact is I don’t really trust cordless beard trimmers anymore, since anything I’ve tried felt like a “meh, I guess I’ll make this work” type or thing. A trimmer would do a better job. Side luxuries like the great barber’s cape and the tough storage case only put a Wahl cherry on top of it all. The precision-ground and self-sharpening cutting blades ensure that every haircut is carried out with precision and consistency. Take a look at our reviews of the Wahl Detailer or Andis T Outliner: https://www.hairclippersclub.com/andis-t-outliner-hair-trimmer-review/, https://www.hairclippersclub.com/wahl-detailer-trimmer-review/. Lightweight, maneuverable and portable: what’s not to like about that?! I too cant choose between the elite pro and the 5 star magic clip cordless clippers.

The hard plastic body with chrome-colored lines sure helps with that. The Secure-fit Wahl metal clipper guards you have here don’t suffer from this problem. After doing this Wahl Elite Pro Review, I’d say that out of all the Wahl home kits, the Wahl Elite Pro high performance haircut kit #79602 is your best choice for an awesome haircut. Suitable For: Buzz Cut, Crop, Fade, Family Haircuts. Our finest self-sharpening blade. Did you make sure to oil the teeth of the blades and the back of the blades? The cordless Clip is way better – both in terms of motor, and in terms of blades. It doesn’t hesitate to perform smooth cuts on whatever hair type it encounters. Or rather, its attractive price? Elite Pro by far the most powerful device in our range of clippers. An example: https://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Lithium-Ion-Trimmer-9886/dp/B00MJPVES6/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1499245926&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=wahl+trimmer&psc=1. The easiest thing you could do is to just buy the tapers separately from Amazon, they’re quite cheap. I know it’s a little bit more expensive, but its strengths are: 1) way lighter Sure, you don’t have the ear tapers included. Oster Fast Feed vs Wahl Senior: The Comparison You Wanted.

If you clean out the hair clipper regularly and you made sure to oil the blades there shouldn’t be a problem. 10 premium Secure-Fit™ guide combs provide 10 cutting lengths from 1.5 mm to 25 mm. There’s quite a few things I consider unique about the Wahl Elite Pro clippers.

Some of the weight has to do with the more powerful motor of this model. Oster Fast Feed vs Speedline: Is Design The Only Difference? Not only do you get a nice home haircut, but you also have an easier time keeping your clippers on point. Every Wahl product is configured with the greatest care and with the end-user in mind. Very well worth the money, not just for the quiet sound and clean cut, but everything in the kit is nice and solid. Your email address will not be published. The trade-off is definitely worth it in my opinion.

But as a pure machine, the Clip is way, way better.

I oiled it straight away, as instructed, and it’s not freezing from binding up in hair, it’s definitely the orientation that gets it for some reason. Everything included that you could possibly need to start grooming at home. How close do you want to keep your beard/mustaches? We’re a group of enthusiasts here to help you pick the right clippers and understand how they work. Orders under £10 will be charged for delivery. I’ll say it directly: the set of combs itself costs as much as a home clipper! 10% off when you sign up for the latest news, offers and ideas from Wahl. Forget going over the same spot over and over.

The hard plastic here is way sturdier and the metal part allows for extra durability.

You could find that anywhere.

2) cordless, so you have a freedom of movement It was less than a $10 difference so I bought my guards at Walmart, that I cut professionally with, and also got a decent clipper for home use. This clipper is proudly made in Sterling. There's also a handy little velcro cable tidy, scissors, oil, comb, blade brush and cape. Any idea what to do if my freezes when in a certain orientation? Now, Wahl Elite Pro’s main purpose isn’t to trim beards, but rather deliver nice haircuts. Write your own review. Not only this, but you get a full set of them, including the rare #1/2 and #1 1/2 Wahl guards. Wahl’s most powerful & durable motor that delivers a lifetime of superior performance with a lifetime guarantee.

I’m never going back to the basic plastic guards(even though I keep some around just in case). (My previous Wahl lasted many years with zero similar issues). The blade is just way better at layering hair and it’s more precise than the Elite Pro. I’ll elaborate on this kit’s fantastic sides and some of its shortcomings in this Wahl Elite Pro review. Leaders in Clippers since 1919 | FREE UK standard delivery when you spend £10+, 10 premium attachment combs (#0.5, #1.5, #1 - 8). They should be able to give you more specific advice. With its extra wide T-blade, the Baldfader is the perfect clipper for short and frizzy hair, fade-effects and patterns. No, the Elite Pro’s guards aren’t fully made of metal. online but I could not find any. The thumb adjustable taper lever allows for a greater variation in cutting lengths, so you can create more intricate haircuts, such as a fade. Do I think you should get this? They might be worth a look if you want to get a model that’s main purpose is to be a trimmer. by Salvatore Jamison | Dec 6, 2016 | 18 comments.
We only use high precision blade grinding technology, ensuring the best cutting performance for you. However, if you keep a longer/thicker beard, you should get pretty decent results by using the steel guards. Then there’s the blades. It’s also a fair deal lighter (maybe 25% or so, by personal judgement.). I’ve done hundreds of haircuts with these guards and if they feel like they might be a little loose, I just bend the metal a little tighter and they’re brand new again. I kind of understand you – unlike many cordless clippers, beard trimmer still stick to older battery technologies and just recently some of them went the Li-Ion route.

Never was a fan of Braun trimmers either…. I’m in the market for a powerful trimmer for my thick beard, since my Braun BT5070 is annoyingly weak.

Cuts 40% faster than standard Wahl Precision Blades. As a clipper for home use, this model is king.

Cheers to an excellent review of the best set of home clippers/professional guards out there. 3/4 upside-down when hitting the upper back of my head and the Wahl Elite Pro started freezing on my during just its second use. Our most powerful motor providing 15% more power than Wahl Premium PowerDrive motors.

Featuring our finest precision self-sharpening blades, SECURE-FIT™ guide combs which are 70% stronger than our standard combs, and a selection of premium quality accessories.

This will be publically displayed with your review, so don’t …

Before we dig deep in this Wahl Elite Pro Review, first let’s see what’s in the gift box you’ll receive – aside from the clipper itself, of course: Home hair clippers are dominated by Wahl. The Elite Pro motor blows away usual Wahl home clipper motors too. Thank you. It would be unfair to not present you with a fair and objective Wahl Elite Pro review. Like we have always done, since 1919. Hi Alex.

Alex.

Hi Alex, thanks for the recommendation. There’s two things you would expect from a home haircut kit: a sturdy, powerful clipper, and enough accessories to supplement it. I’ve used both for my mustache and beard needs. / © Text copyright HairClippersClub.com, Wahl Detailer vs Andis T-Outliner (& GTX). Suitable for all taper clippers. But still, the Elite Pro should do fine too!