Fast & Free shipping on many items! A final factor to consider is the warranty. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019. Email Only Sun. However, I was not positively impressed with these sights. Please try your search again later. You need to make sure that the item you buy will actually do what you want it to. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Even when the online pictures are an honest representation of the item, it is hard to see any tiny details in the photos. When you shop with Amazon, you can feel confident about the quality of your purchase. If for any This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Will the vent rib shotgun sights do what you want it to? Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. Welcome to My AI Technology and Big Data. There's a problem loading this menu right now. My elevation adjustment came loose after 10 rounds firing rifled slugs. After leaving the house on opening morning of turkey season I checked my shells, checked the remaining 2 days mounting screws remaining on the front piece and 3 remaining on the back, I was afraid to snug down and I checked the tightness of the windage slider, it was snug, very snug YET, after shooting I saw something fly in the air, I didn’t notice what it was at first. While there may be some variation between different shoppers, you should consider the following factors before making any purchase. Intl. Resetting it to the correct place wasn't difficult because there are index marks for elevation. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 These were challenging, trying to fit tiny screws on tiny metal plates balancing on your rail... anywho, I got them on there. While shopping online for an vent rib shotgun sights is easier and more convenient than shopping in person, it is also harder to know if you are buying a high-quality product. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! I guess if I don’t hear from them in the next few days it’s in the garbage. Bottom line, I ended up returning these. I didn’t want to leave my hunters behind and I know most sporting shotguns come with a ribbed barrel. Policy. In addition, a warranty is a good sign that the manufacturer is confident in the quality of their products. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the You do not want to be stuck with a faulty item if your purchase ends up breaking later on. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2016. Billions of reviews, millions of products are filtered before listing the top 10 best products for you buy. Email Only Sat Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. In addition, Amazon offers return policies, payment protection and other options that help you get the high-quality vent rib shotgun sights you are looking for. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.