2. 2. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. With the help of Wayne Ke, a brother of the UCLA Alpha Kappa Psi, Rick Dong, Rho Phi’s former president, organized and started a chapter at UCR. They felt the need that students should be able to choose which business fraternity they wanted to become a part of. News & discussion about the University of California, Riverside: Its students, faculty, alumni, and the surrounding Inland Empire community. ALPHA KAPPA PSI. Please feel welcome to contact me with any questions you may have regarding our chapter, and remember to attend our Rush events at the beginning of the semester! We are a co-ed fraternity that is open to all majors. 2. DONATE. I’m not gonna lie about it, because I am a brother of this great fraternity that breeds gentlemen, which I consider myself to be. Alpha Kappa Psi vs Delta Sigma Pi . 900 University Ave. Riverside, CA 92521, tel: (951) 827-6329 email: business@ucr.edu, Graduate Business Programs2316 Olmsted Hall Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Students practice investment skills acquired in the classroom. On January 6, 2001, the Rho Phi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Psi was inducted – 46 actives swore to uphold their faith and belief in the mission of Alpha Kappa Psi. Members benefit from innovative leadership and career development programs. There were 17 original students who agreed with Rick that UC Riverside needed diversity in a business fraternity. CONTACT US. Home. Check out Colorado Donuts in Eagle Rock, California! 58% Upvoted. BROTHERS. We observe an individual's various skills and ability to further the chapter as a whole. Join the largest and oldest professional business fraternity up to date! Learn More. ABOUT. I remember all the decorations and pink lights :), Top house fraternity, nothing else compares. Our brothers comprise of a wide range of interests, ranging from every college on campus. Make the most of your business experience by joining one or more of the more than 400 student organizations at UCR. I’m not gonna lie about it, because I am a brother of this great fraternity that breeds gentlemen, which I consider myself to be. A. Gary AndersonGraduate School of Management. Should’ve been done years ago but I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt. email: ucr_agsm@ucr.edu, Undergraduate Business Program2340 Olmsted Hall Get active outside of the classroom with others who share the same interests and career aspirations. With over 120 members ranging from all different majors and backgrounds, each unique member of Alpha Kappa Psi helps foster the strong brotherhood of our chapter. Welcome to Alpha Kappa Psi. Applications are closed! The guys have little to no intelligence, wear closed toed helmets on their feet, and like to eat chicken nuggets with mustard. Tel: (951) 827-6200 Your interest in our organization is greatly appreciated; please take the time to visit all that our website has to offer and learn more about our organization, our members, our corporate sponsors, and our numerous events and activities. To find the current listing of all UCR student organizations, visit UCR Student Life. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ​​RSVP to our Fall 2020 Recruitment (coming soon) and attend all virtual events! Log in sign up. 3. Network with over hundreds of successful alumni brothers working at Fortune 500s such as Facebook, PwC, and Yelp. We are a co-ed fraternity that is open to all majors. Being part of a business organization is extremely beneficial toward securing a job after graduation. Ogs will remember Phi Psi as top house, Associates with:Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority. Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank. An organization fostering the study of business in universities. Does anyone have any insight about how the club is like? Through the ideals of the fraternity, members have grown into dynamic roles, including CEOs and chairpersons of some of the world’s most successful organizations, university presidents and chancellors of leading educational institutions, and public servants in the highest offices of the United States federal and state governments. 6 months ago. 3. Alpha Kappa Psi. Our brothers participate weekly in assorted philanthropic efforts throughout the Champaign-Urbana community, as well as spending time together with a variety of social events that help bring us closer together as a chapter. MORE QUESTIONS? r/ucr. Recruitment. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING ALPHA KAPPA PSI? Students from all majors are welcome … RSVP to our Fall 2020 Recruitment (coming soon) and attend all virtual events! Hello :) I've been planning on joining the bus frat alpha kappa psi next school year. Pi Kappa Alpha (ΠΚΑ) Fraternity, also known as "PIKE," was suspended by its national headquarters and dismissed by UCR in 2016 as a result of risk management violations and failure to … 2. SERVICE. No, our biggest motto is that WE ARE OPEN TO ALL MAJORS! Accounting and finance students enhance their education by building relationships with professionals. DONATE. There are endless opportunities for our members to build lifelong friendships that include pledge families, barn dances, football tailgates, intramural sports, movie nights, and so much more! Designed by: Jane Zhao Be part of our subscriber list! Gallery. Our members also benefit from professional development opportunities that include our individualized mentorship program and skill-building workshops. Practing philanthropy, professionalism, and brotherhood by engaging in activities to achieve success business fields. With over 298,000 members in over 265 universities, Alpha Kappa Psi is recognized as the premier developer of principled business leaders. Alpha kappa psi. Take it from me. Alpha Kappa Psi recognizes the importance of philanthropy and has created long lasting traditions within the Champaign-Urbana community, whether it's tutoring elementary students at Stratton Elementary School, helping a retirement center called Heritage Center, arranging food and clothing donations at Salt & Light, or assisting a recreation center called Champaign Urbana Special Recreation Center. I am in Phi Kappa Psi and this is a self-ranking post. Once you have attended the events, you will be asked to submit an application on time and be interviewed to be considered for a bid. The establishment of the Rho Phi Chapter at the University of California, Riverside began in the year 2000.