Need help? [Verse 2: tobi lou] (I’d do anything for you). I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Recommended tracks GYMNAST by Rome Castille published on 2018-10-10T01:03:12Z Cherry Trees (feat. The only reason I don’t feel too bad about not knowing what’s going on in Tobi Lou‘s Glassface-directed “Troop” video featuring St. Louis rap-singer Smino is that I’m pretty sure they don’t know either. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. It’s a heck of a flex. Team first nigga that's the top of the key (Woo-ooh)

Director of the music video Glassface – who has collaborated with Tobi on all his videos – says that they’ve “made a lot of videos together”, but he feels “like ‘TROOP’ is the most special … [it] is a mixed media trip through Tobi’s imagination”.

So I had a little bit of the issues (Issues, ooh) 1. The blunt kept sayin’ I could fix you (I could fix you) I’m black and I’m beautiful Did you see an error? Did you see an error?
They be like Smeezy man I never see you man So I hit it like woo-woo-woo-woo, woo-woo I’m on the road, gotta roll late for class. Pull up in that — like woo (Woo) Lil bit, lil bit (Woo) You can’t fuck with my troop (Yeah) Please download one of our supported browsers. Bio. Users who like tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino), Users who reposted tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino), Playlists containing tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino), More tracks like tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino). Lil’ bit lil’ bit [Pre-Chorus: tobi lou] Alley alley oop when I’m in my troop (Alley oop, oop) When I’m in my troop (Troop) When I’m in my troop SoundCloud rapper with popular tracks titled “Game Ova” and “TROOP,” the … So I had a little bit of the issues (Issues, ooh) I don’t get involved with y’all, all the blogs and all

Minions, Mario, And The Grateful Dead — 2020’s Weirdest Sneaker Collaborations, The Best Bourbon At Every Price Point From $10-$100, How ‘Fall Guys’ Became Gaming’s Surprise Quarantine Hit, Peter Murray And The Professional Fighters League Are Bringing Fans ‘MMA 2.0’, Talib Kweli & Diamond D Talk D.I.T.C., Fat Joe, ‘Diam Piece’, The BX, And ATCQ, BRS Kash Performs His Campy Anti-Love Song ‘Throat Baby’ For ‘UPROXX Sessions’, HUF’s Keith Hufnagel In His Final Video Interview — From NYC Skater To Streetwear Icon, Lil Keed Gives A Slippery Performance Of ‘Fox 5’ For ‘UPROXX Sessions’, All The Best New Music From This Week That You Need To Hear, All The New Albums Coming Out In November 2020, All The Best New R&B From This Week That You Need To Hear, All The Best New Rap Music To Have On Your Radar. Fly me to the moon Turn up on you when I’m in my troop oo oo (Yeah, in my troop) I just went natural Tobi Adeyemi (born November 3, 1988), better known by his stage name Tobi Lou is a Nigeria born, Chicago Illinois raised rapper, singer, and record producer. Ohhhh this song is just fireTroop Bitch I think I'm cute..... 2019-10-26T06:24:49Z Buy tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) Users who like tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) Users who reposted tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) Playlists containing tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) More tracks like tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) Pull up in that — like woo (Woo) TROOP Title Screen Crewneck (Berry-Black) 45.00. sold out. Unless you're shutting down my city (Yeah-yeah) Guapdad 4000, Lil Keed, And NLE Choppa Watch Lil Kim’s ‘Crush On You’ Video For The First Time On ‘React Like You Know’, Indiecast Reviews New Albums From Oneohtrix Point Never And Salem, Swae Lee Tells Us Why He Joined Esports XSET Gaming Crew And When Fans Can Expect ‘Sremm Life 4’, The Rundown: A Good Faith Attempt To Explain How And Why ‘How To With John Wilson’ Is So Good, Desi Lydic On The Fitting ‘The Daily Show’ Tribute To Ruth Bader Ginsburg And How She Changed America, In ‘Borat Subsequent Moviefilm,’ The ‘Victims’ Have Become The Performers, Iraqi-Canadian MC Narcy Explains The Danger Of Internet Deep Fakes, The Best Ways To Research Down Ballot Candidates And State Measures, Talking With NBA Veteran Al Harrington About Black Representation In Cannabis, Master Brewer Jaega Wise On Getting More Women Into The Beer Industry And Brewing During A Pandemic. Tobi Lou with the troop Tobi Lou got the juice My baby gotta grind Cuz where I’m from they gone shoot Let’s pour up all our problems Lets crush up all the issues And hit that bill like (hit that bill like) (I’d do anything for you) Lil bit, lil bit.

You know how the kids do woo woo The song at the end of the music video is one of two snippets released by Tobi Lou for his upcoming song Numbers, which will reportedly be released on the 1st of September.

Ass like water (On grease) Ohhhh this song is just fireTroop Bitch I think I'm cute..... 2019-10-26T06:24:49Z Buy tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) Users who like tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) Users who reposted tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) Playlists containing tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) More tracks like tobi lou - TROOP (ft. Smino) TROOP Shop. Your bitch think I’m beautiful (Woo, yes) I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. (I’d do anything for you) Tobi’s got all the makings — and imagination — of a future star. )I won’t go easy on you (easy)I might, wait hold up, I need a whoopsI might go easy on you (I might go easy)Turn up on TV on you (woo oo)(I’d do anything for you)Lil’ bit lil’ bit, I dress so casual thinkI think I’m magicalI’m black and I’m beautifulI just went naturalYour bitch think I’m beautifulI look like Rudy HuxtableThey they be like who the fuck are you?Tobi Lou with the troopTobi Lou got the juiceMy baby gotta grindCuz where I’m from they gone shootLet’s pour up all our problemsLets crush up all the issuesAnd hit that bill like (hit that bill like)(I’d do anything for you)Lil bit, lil bit, Oh, tryin’ out new strains with the troop gangZero zero military (woo oo)They be like Smeezy man I never see you manUnless you're shutting down my city (yeah yeah)I don’t get involved with y’all, all the blogs and allDon’t give a fuck who fuckin’ Kylie (woo oo)Generous with the dish I feel like Kyrie (woo oo)Team first nigga that's the top of the key (woo oo)I come from the midwestI don’t fuck with no mid packMy engine need that good gasI’m on the road, gotta roll late for classI’m just moon walkin’ (hee, hee)Gucci goggles (3D)Ass like water (on grease)How she poppin’ (for me)(I’d do anything for you), Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil.
(I’d do anything for you) My engine need that good gas Zero zero military (Woo-ooh) So I hit it like woo woo woo woo, woo woo mixed by: @tobilou, @l10mixedit and @tessellated, ✨slowed and reverb version on my page✨🖤, Tobi doesn’t get the attention he deserves😔😢😣, i do more productive writing listening to this, Whoelse just woke up wit this blasting in your ear?😂😂. 247.7k Followers, 998 Following, 368 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from kobe lou #endSARS (@tobilou) I think I’m magical I won’t go easy on you (I won't go easy) [Verse 1: tobi lou]

By the way, is that Kanye’s Takashi Murakami-designed Dropout Bear? So I had a little bit of the issues (issues, oo)The blunt kept sayin’ I could fix you (I could fix you)So I hit it like woo woo woo woo, woo wooYou know how the kids do woo woo(I’d do anything for you), When I’m in my troop (troop)Turn up on you when I’m in my troop oo oo (yeah, in my troop)Alley alley oop when I’m in my troop (alley oop, oop)When I’m in my troopPull up in that — like woo (woo)(I’d do anything for you), Got my hair in bunsBitch I think I’m cuteRoll another oneFloat me to the moonTobi Lou with with troopDamn I love my troop (woo oo)You can’t fuck with my troop (yeah)So what the fuck you gone do? (I’d do anything for you) Turn up on you when I’m in my troop oo oo (Yeah, in my troop) Later that same year, Lou joined rapper Super Duper Kyle on his “Lightspeed” nationwide tour. (I’d do anything for you) So what the fuck you gone do? Turn up on TV on you (Woo-woo) 0. I come from the midwest

The trippy, ’90s-themed video references dozens of pop cultural touchstones from the last two decades, from That ’70s Show to Rugrats to Boy Meets World and Frank Ocean posters on Tobi’s wall. You know how the kids do, woo-woo Roll another one

Tobi Lou with the troop Tobi Lou got the juice My baby gotta grind Cuz where I’m from they gone shoot Let’s pour up all our problems Lets crush up all the issues And hit that bill like (hit that bill like) (I’d do anything for you) Lil bit, lil bit. The song itself is as sunny as the video is bizarre, bouncing along with a cartoony beat self-produced by Tobi with some help from Ordnry Yngstr, Charlie Handsome, DILIP, Maximilian Schönherr, Krs., JuiceBangers, Yugi Boi, and Heaven In Stereo while Tobi celebrates looking like Rudy Huxtable and being as weird as he wants to be. So I hit it like woo-woo-woo-woo, woo-woo Alley-alley oop when I’m in my troop (Alley oop, oop) Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. The blunt kept sayin’ I could fix you (I could fix you) (What you gon' do?) The dizzying video uses a number of different media to evoke a hazy, weeded-out trip through Tobi’s imagination and for what it’s worth, it looks like a fun place to be. When I’m in my troop (I’d do anything for you) [Pre-Chorus: tobi lou] Lets pour up all our problems I don’t fuck with no mid pack

Oh, tryin’ out new strains with the troop gang Turn up on you when I’m in my troop (Woo-woo, yeah, in my troop) Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

[Intro] [Chorus: tobi lou] Featuring cel animation, CGI, and some imaginative visual FX, 'Troop' is a creative, cartoonishly dreamy trip. I dress so casual So I had a little bit of the issues (issues, oo)The blunt kept sayin’ I could fix you (I could fix you)So I hit it like woo woo woo woo, woo wooYou know how the kids do woo woo(I’d do anything for you), When I’m in my troop (troop)Turn up on you when I’m in my troop oo oo (yeah, in my troop)Alley alley oop when I’m in my troop (alley oop, oop)When I’m in my troopPull up in that — like woo (woo)(I’d do anything for you), Got my hair in bunsBitch I think I’m cuteRoll another oneFloat me to the moonTobi Lou with with troopDamn I love my troop (woo oo)You can’t fuck with my troop (yeah)So what the fuck you gone do?

Happy+Extra Sad Hoodie (Lightest-Purple) 65.00. sold out. Got my hair in buns troop Bear Hoodie (Double-Mint) 65.00. sold out. Damn I love my troop (Woo-ooh)

Pull up in that, like woo (Woo) It all comes grinding to a halt as Tobi’s imaginary companions dissipate while the drugs wear off, leaving him falling in a Sunken Place-like stupor to a padded room. I’m just moon walkin’ (Hee, hee) )I won’t go easy on you (easy)I might, wait hold up, I need a whoopsI might go easy on you (I might go easy)Turn up on TV on you (woo oo)(I’d do anything for you)Lil’ bit lil’ bit, I dress so casual thinkI think I’m magicalI’m black and I’m beautifulI just went naturalYour bitch think I’m beautifulI look like Rudy HuxtableThey they be like who the fuck are you?Tobi Lou with the troopTobi Lou got the juiceMy baby gotta grindCuz where I’m from they gone shootLet’s pour up all our problemsLets crush up all the issuesAnd hit that bill like (hit that bill like)(I’d do anything for you)Lil bit, lil bit, Oh, tryin’ out new strains with the troop gangZero zero military (woo oo)They be like Smeezy man I never see you manUnless you're shutting down my city (yeah yeah)I don’t get involved with y’all, all the blogs and allDon’t give a fuck who fuckin’ Kylie (woo oo)Generous with the dish I feel like Kyrie (woo oo)Team first nigga that's the top of the key (woo oo)I come from the midwestI don’t fuck with no mid packMy engine need that good gasI’m on the road, gotta roll late for classI’m just moon walkin’ (hee, hee)Gucci goggles (3D)Ass like water (on grease)How she poppin’ (for me)(I’d do anything for you), Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Tobi Lou with the troop

[Chorus: tobi lou] Smino And Tobi Lou's 'Troop' Video Is As Quirky As Expected Music Gucci goggles (3D)

Darlin' Lyrics: Na, na, na, na / Na, na, na / Hey / I don't think I'm ready, no / Not for that jelly, my honey like Winnie the Pooh / That strawberry got me very temporarily out of order in the When I’m in my troop Are you sure you want to delete this playlist?