Still, it’s a viable strategy. The final bokoblin is at the top of the very tall platform. It’s a dangerous strategy because of the damage it causes. Climb up the tall rock between you and the left wall. In this guide, we’ll offer you strategies for clearing every Underground Floor, with several goals assumed throughout: It’s best to save your weapons, be stealthy and find every item before you leave. I've gone at this floor about 7 times, and only manage to kill more than one Lizalfos once. Before you depart this level, check around again for any food or weapons that might’ve gotten knocked off the platforms. Stasis+ is your friend. There is a chest underwater on the left side of the room. Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 10 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is a fight between you, lizalfos and moblins. This usually results in me taking a hit. If you can get to the other side, there are a couple of metal crates on the left platform that can deal some damage. Would that work? Your weapon strikes won't alert the other. Repeat. I highly overestimated the damage a bow will do. You’ll find two explosive barrels behind a tree. There’s nothing here except a stone talus and some things to help you fight it. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. I just rage quit because I got there like 3 different times and then get my ass absolutely handed to me. You can add the fairy to one of your meals for extra hearts, but we don’t recommend it. This will create an updraft that you can ride up with your paraglider. You can shoot them from here if you aim carefully — and you want them out of the way before you get too close. There are two chests on wooden platforms high on the walls of this floor. When they’re all grouped together, shoot the next arrow into the chuchu — when it explodes, it’ll shock the two lizalfos. The other chest contains five fire arrows. This time you’re up against a hinox. To start the fight, run to the right of the room. it's a very awkwardly placed moment for the game to teach you something: don't finish combos, unless you have your enemy to the wall. We recommend turning left first because it gets the toughest fight out of the way first. As soon as you enter the area, immediately use stasis+ on the lizalfos archer and try to headshot it, or just unload all of your arrows into it. My problem wasn't damage, it was getting damage in without knocking a lizalfos into water. Once the thunder rod is gone, hopefully one is almost dead. You can swim along underneath the bridge without being noticed. Another issue I forgot to bring up is that the lizalfos will eventually get bounced out of my bombs' range and start to heal. I've tried this to a certain extent several times but I always ended up in the water, giving them enough time to regen a fair chunk of their health before I can go back to dealing damage, taking spitballs and tongue lashes on my way back to land. No other room seemed like it'd be so troublesome in master, barring the one near the end of the final trial. There’s another way you can get the hinox to sit down: run between its legs. I had left-most lizalflos fall in the water. If at any point one of them falls into the water, I could generally get them to come back out by hiding behind the bone/wooden structures so they lost line of sight on me. Wait until all three bokoblins notice it and move to investigate. Floor 10 is easier … Carefully crouch and move up close to the mouth of the cave from either the left or right sides. The first one is easy enough, a Blue Lizalfos that is easily killed with a few well placed arrows. Before you wake up the hinox and start the fight, make sure you have one weapon, one bow and one shield slot available. Once they’re all dead, make sure you check the water with your magnesis to make sure you’re not leaving behind any weapons. Throw a circle bomb down the pier, let it roll, then throw a square bomb. At which point, blow their scaly asses back into the water. What with the enemy placements not being too good for sneak striking. Floor 10 beginner trial is the hardest if you don't have a strategy. And then it’s just lather, rinse and repeat. You’ll have to aim high over their heads, but the lizal bow will take out even blue bokoblins with one headshot. How to beat floor 10 of master mode trial of the sword without taking damage. The major difference this time is that you don’t get the chance to get the jump on the baddies. If you do the full combo, the final hit will send it flying back into the water which is the last thing you want. This room is ridiculous. You have to be careful here because fairies are very skittish. Equip a strong weapon and a good shield. You’re relatively safe here on this pillar, so you can take your time with your attacks. At this point, gauge the other two's reactions. They don't do nearly enough damage, leave me open to projectiles from the other lizalfos, and break too quickly. Don't hesitate to use up weapons and ammo. You have two choices for getting to the chests. Is the Master Sword good to use without it's DLC? Toss a bomb so that it rolls down into the mouth of the cave, then detonate it. Watch Quizzle's tutorial on Youtube to see these techniques in action. 4 mighty bananas + dragon horn gives you +++ attack for 30 minutes. It is hard, took me probably 10 tries. Use our Walkthrough for Floor 10 of the Beginning Trials for the Trial of the Sword in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The thing that really worked for me, once they were all in the water, was keeping tabs on them and throwing a bomb at whatever entrance they were about to come up, then blowing it. The second wave is four small fire chuchus. Crouch, pull out best weapon, start sneaking. This worked most of the time for us. edit: just tried it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://youtube.streamlabs.com/UClddn_sscROqcR9WEyqoLbw, Zelda Breath of the Wild DLC MASTER MODE FINAL TRIALS (COMPLETED). I watched quizzle first, and while he is really good at botw, it's very hard to finish the beginning trials the way he does. Don't wait to line up the perfect headshot--just shoot, shoot as fast as possible and he won't get the chance. It wasn’t that bad in regular mode, but with health regen it seems impossible to me. I'm more than okay being thrown a few lizalfos, but I can't see myself ever getting past this floor when regeneration is in effect. I managed to open all the boxes and grab the chests all while these two were hunting me down. We have a list of all items at the end of each underground floor, so you won’t miss any. Use the bombs to force a situation you can survive. Blow the second square bomb as they cross it, then spring for the main area. Now you can turn your attention to the two red and one blue bokoblin on the main platform. This is what it takes LOL https://youtu.be/88KbAlySuZI?t=6284, I am a bot, this is an auto-generated reply | Info | Feedback | Reply STOP to opt out permanently, Zelda Breath of the Wild DLC MASTER MODE FINAL TRIALS (COMPLETED) [293:29], [Donations to buy beer and hookers obviously]. (If I failed to do this and it alerted the others, I'd run to the back of the wooden platform and cryonis my way out to the water until they reset). The rest is easy. Just keep moving and watch for a clear shot on its eye — and use stasis to freeze him in place to line up an eye shot. Continue to the back of the room. You should also consider starting a fire and roasting anything you’re carrying. If you keep moving and use the walls to your advantage, you'll be able to avoid their water jets and force them to come up on the platform. Master mode trial of the sword floor 10 I have no idea how anybody ever got past the level in trial of the sword with all the lizalfos on the pier. Trial of the Sword: Beginning Trials: Underground Floor 11 is your last fight against multiple enemies — blue bokoblins, red bokoblins, a black bokoblin and a black moblin. Lizalfos AI is dumb and should take advantage of it. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough, Zelda Breath of the Wild guide: The Master Trials: Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 10 walkthrough, This story is part of a group of stories called, Here’s how the PS5’s ‘adaptive triggers’ work, Complicated, but genius, design leads the newest form of haptic feedback, How Dungeons & Dragons’ next book deals with race, plus exclusive new pages and art, Your first look at new features for the monk class, Leaked PS5 video shows Spider-Man: Miles Morales’ speedy loading time, Pokémon Go November 2020 Field Research tasks and rewards, Complete tasks to get a special Pokémon encounter, DC’s big Joker event series ended with a rewrite of The Killing Joke, Xbox Series X: Everything you need to know, Final Trials: Underground Floor 9 walkthrough, Final Trials: Underground Floor 11 walkthrough, See Apex Legends’ newest hero, Horizon, in action, World of Warcraft turns 16, and players can get free stuff, Watch Dogs: Legion’s NPCs don’t do much all day, but it’s enough, Fortnite on PS5 and Xbox Series X will get big improvements, Valve’s Gabe Newell is sending a garden gnome into space, Xbox Series X will launch with these streaming apps. You’ll want to save some healing food for your final battle, but it’s a good idea to heal up if you need it. Climb up on top of the talus, then lock onto the talus’ ore deposit and hold down Y. Everything else in in the wooden and metal crates and the barrels in the main tree fort. Try to throw them toward the right or left wall — this will prevent the bokoblins from getting interested and leaving the skull-cave. Use your rune to create a remote bomb, then toss it straight at the fire. There's also one with red lizalfos surrounded by lava which might seem similar to the situation I'm currently in, but there's a lot of land to fight them on and good weapons available at that point. There’s nothing sneaky about this approach, but it saves you a lot of swimming and lets you fight your way up to the main fight. Collect the weapons and shield leaning against the log: a boko shield, a boko spear, a boko club and a woodcutter’s axe. i finally did it. Turn around, and use magnesis to retrieve the chest from the tall platform on the lefthand side for 10 shock arrows. (You can see the fairy in the image above.). There’s a metal crate underwater that you can reach from here. After that, the next tree has two metal crates you can magnesis and turn into weapons. I cant find a good strategy for floor 8. The other time I beat it (died farther up) I alerted them jumped off the dock, they all followed then I climbed up one of the posts. When it lands, run up between its legs and grab the knight’s shield, sword and bow from its necklace. Make sure you have selected the stasis rune after floor 9, before teleporting. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Make it a point to fight one at a time — DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT TWO AT ONCE. If anybody has any idea how to beat that level (in master mode), please let me know!!! You’re probably not going to defeat the talus this way. If you’re really careful (and lucky), you’ll be able to land a sneak attack before the fight gets too intense. Underground Floor 10 armor and weapons Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and … It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow. Trigger stasis+ the moment you materialize, then while running down the pier, head shot sentinel lizalflos as many times as you can. Just keep spinning and hitting until it drops. You’re not going to be able to take out the last moblin from the far platform with arrows, so paraglide over to the tower. You just have to make sure he doesn't use his horn at all. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough, Zelda Breath of the Wild guide: Trial of the Sword: Beginning Trials walkthrough, This story is part of a group of stories called, Here’s how the PS5’s ‘adaptive triggers’ work, Complicated, but genius, design leads the newest form of haptic feedback, How Dungeons & Dragons’ next book deals with race, plus exclusive new pages and art, Your first look at new features for the monk class, Leaked PS5 video shows Spider-Man: Miles Morales’ speedy loading time, Pokémon Go November 2020 Field Research tasks and rewards, Complete tasks to get a special Pokémon encounter, DC’s big Joker event series ended with a rewrite of The Killing Joke, Xbox Series X: Everything you need to know, See Apex Legends’ newest hero, Horizon, in action, World of Warcraft turns 16, and players can get free stuff, Watch Dogs: Legion’s NPCs don’t do much all day, but it’s enough, Fortnite on PS5 and Xbox Series X will get big improvements, Valve’s Gabe Newell is sending a garden gnome into space, Xbox Series X will launch with these streaming apps, Tree branch (on the path to the bokoblins), Woodcutter’s axe (on a log next to campfire), The wooden crates and barrels to the left of the fire contain food, Arrows (in the barrels next to the archer — back right corner), Traveler’s sword (bokoblin on main platform), Traveler’s shield (bokoblin on main platform), One of the large crates on the platform contains food, Traveler’s spear (red bokoblin on tall platform), Fire arrows (wooden crate at top of fort), Bird eggs (large tree in back left corner), Wooden crates about halfway up the bokoblin fort, Moblin spear (patrolling moblin on right), There is food in crates in the cave — detonating a bomb (and the explosives) inside will roast and scatter it, Arrows and fire arrows (wooden crates on right), Razorshrooms (left side next to cooking fire), 3 boko spears (holding up the roasted bass around the fire), 3 roasted bass (to the left around the campfire), Food in crates next to campfire on the left, Arrows (metal crates on left side platform), None (but maybe we’re just really unlucky and there’s some in the barrels at the end of the bridge).