... For Unloading Haymakers On Saints Player, ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce and his sports journalist/model girlfriend Kayla Nicole frequent social media and neither are strangers to the spotlight. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. She was also a courtside reporter for the Lakers. Congrats baby. Y’all need to try Jesus, NOT ME.". "The camera baby..." #MACtrimony17 #WeddingSeason, A post shared by Travis Kelce (@killatrav) on May 22, 2017 at 6:44am PDT, Brown, 27, lives in Los Angeles and is a media personality. Both Kelce and Nicole frequently post photos, and they aren’t afraid of a little PDA. A rep for the athlete did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment on the split. Pics began circulating of Travis hanging out with a blonde woman. VERY. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Kayla Nicole is best known for being a Instagram Star. Powered by. ❤️, A post shared by Kayla Nicole (@iamkaylanicole) on Dec 15, 2019 at 4:31pm PST. Michaels takes 50 percent off Christmas trees for holiday sale, The best Wi-Fi extenders for boosting your internet connection range, Best Buy's 27 biggest early Black Friday deals of 2020, Thanksgiving meal kits and delivery services for an easy holiday feast, Master Microsoft Excel with this 90-hour training that’s on sale for just $70, Ed O'Neill got a huge pay raise and Porsche for resigning on 'Married ... with Children', Former Marine from A&E's '60 Days In' kills himself after online post. “Living larger than life call this the yacht club,” he captioned the shot on July 21, to which Nicole replied, “for eva eva .”. Getty She is currently 28 years old and her birth sign is Scorpio. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. In February, Nicole and Kelce joined Matthews and quarterback Mahomes during the parade festivities in Kansas City. And it was Kayla who dropped the NFL star. But, #ShesJustAnIGmodel #ANDIDONTLIVEWITHMYMAMA #takeseveral #myfollowercountmeansmoretoYOUthanme #kimdoneuntilnextmonday, A post shared by Kayla Nicole (@iamkaylanicole) on Mar 30, 2015 at 5:42pm PDT. " Travis Kelce and Kayla Nicole's Relationship Timeline. Your opinion doesn't count. Everything that happened before, during and after their breakup seemed to suggest Kayla Nicole was going to take Travis Kelce back. Credit: Introducing the official wine of the NFL! ?? Yes, you should plan on traveling to see family for Thanksgiving, New York is about to kill a whole lot of landlords, Democrats are masking Biden's frailty: Devine, Video shows the moment 8-year-old was shot while trick-or-treating, Trump caravans snarl traffic on Garden State Parkway, Mario Cuomo Bridge, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Jets GM will finally face million-dollar Trevor Lawrence question, Tom Brady's relationship with Giants filled with extra-special moments. And yessss I do my own stunts. Your Ad Choices Friendly reminder I have a bachelors degree in broadcast journalism (Pepperdine University) and hosting is where my heart is. "This is fake news ... a lie ... and not why Kayla and I broke up," Kelce said in a since-deleted tweet ... "Take all your hatred somewhere else please.".