All aluminum, stainless steel and steel boat fuel tanks, bult in the USA. Stainless steek water tanks is another product we can provide. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

This approach allows for leak points at the screws, and may result in an accumulation of aluminum shavings in the tank. ). From marine tanks to high performance offroading and racing.
All tanks can be set up for your choice of sending unit and are all baffled to avoid fuel starvation at low levels.

Great staff, awesome attention to detail, and great quality products. 28 Clermont Drive | Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 Boat Fuel Tanks is a subsidery of Ark Marine located in Brisbane. We make production tanks … Bayswater, Victoria Tel: 1-800-432-8344 From the fuel crisis era’s need for alternate fuel storage to today’s needs in the marine industry, Sunshine Welding has gained experience and expertise along the way.

Sunshine Welding has always done a great job for me. Aluminums ability to be extremely resistant to corrosion because of the oxidation layer that develops on top of exposed aluminum makes it an excellent choice. We manufacture our tanks from 5052 aluminum; highly resistant to corrosion from saltwater or industrial contaminants, the aluminum may be coated for increased resistance. 5-Day Turn Around On Most Tanks.
Use our tank designer to get a free quote on your custom aluminum marine fuel tank. NO MINIMUM! To learn more, contact your Regional Sales Manager. ATI Custom L-Shape Aluminum Fuel Tank.

Boat Fuel Tanks is a subsidery of Ark Marine located in Brisbane. Copyright 2016 SunshineWelding.com - Website created and maintained by: N-Sync Computer Services. Great prices, Great service, Great quality.Very professional in all ways. Starting At $599 • … Their fabricators are second to none and take great pride in the finished product. Sunshine Welding is the industry leader in the fabrication of marine tanks.

For over 55 years, our guiding principal has been to supply a flawless finished product and the highest level of customer service. The sunshine team listens to ideas and makes them a reality. Although Marine Fuel Tanks is out forte, we can also provide custom designed fuel tanks for racing vehicles and even auxilliary tanks for Four Wheel Drives. The service is second to none and they 100% stand behind their work, you can't ask for anything better than that!

ALUMINUM FUEL TANKS.

Vintage 1987 Sunshine Welding Tanks finally get replaced after 33 years of use. At Moeller, we are committed to providing innovative products that meet and and exceed all marine industry regulation. I have found that in all areas the staff is always willing to go the extra mile to help you get your project completed on time and on budget. • 100% TIG Welded• Fully baffled• Individually pressure tested• Boss for fuel sender• Choice of pickup locations• Mounting tabs and hardware• Series 3000 .120-wall aluminum, Welcome to Scott's Hotrods Custom Parts Shop. The current range of alloy drop tanks offered are listed below, however Brown Davis have also been fabricating custom race fuel cells and tank set ups for over 30 years, and can produce tanks to suit specific needs and requirements on an individual basis. Custom aluminum tanks are typically less expensive than polyethylene and enable design flexibility over time. Were able to help me get what I needed quickly and with quality.

Phone: (866) 382-0154 or (609) 693-5542. this is truly a five star company. I have recommended Sunshine welding to friends many times with confidence they will deliver a flawless product. They have never let me down no matter the size of the job.

Sunshine Welding is an essential partner for my business. We also offer stainless steel and aluminum potable water tanks, gray water tanks, black water tanks, holding tanks, universal hydraulic tanks and any other tanks that may satisfy your needs.

Drilled and tapped blind holes eliminate unwanted penetration into the tank, and enable the removal/reinstallation of components with minimal risk of tank damage. Custom aluminum fuel tanks are fabricated from a drawing, or we can use your old tank as a pattern. Please click this link below to fill out a form… Sunshine Welding have been both a material provider and product fabricator for my companies for many years.

We specialize in Custom fuel tanks and small to medium quantity production runs. Australia, 3153. With over 60 Years of combined experience, you can rest aussured we can get the job done, on time and on budget! 801 North Spring St.

Great people and great facility. Fair price and knowledgeable staff. KSH specializes in custom fabrication of marine fuel tanks. All of which have surpassed my expectations in both quality and functionality. 100% TIG welded aluminum ensures a tank that will not fail under pressure and last the lifetime of the vehicle. 5052 MARINE GRADE - BUILT TO USCG SPECIFICATIONS. We began by establishing a reputation for integrity in the industry. Custom aluminum tanks are typically less expensive than polyethylene and enable design flexibility over time. Their price is on point, the quality is excellent, and their professionalism is second to none. Awesome company to work with.For an industrial company they have the best customer service.

With over 60 Years of combined experience, you can rest aussured we can get the job done, on time and on budget! Because tooling is not required for production, no upfront investment is required for mold design and fabrication. Due to its advantages over stainless steel and plastic, KSH tanks are made of aluminum.

100% TIG welded aluminum ensures a tank that will not fail under pressure and last the lifetime of the vehicle. Each aluminum fuel tanks is then pressure tested to 5 PSI, above federal regulatory standard, to assure no leaks. Tank's Inc. 260 Welter Drive Monticello, IA 52310 Local: (319) 465-3522 Toll Free: (877) 596-3842