LOL okay, 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Mobile Phone Repair, Electronics Repair, Video Game Stores, in Packing Supplies, Self Storage, Mailbox Centers, Find more Printing Services near FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, Find more Shipping Centers near FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, Find more Signmaking near FedEx Office Print & Ship Center.

Package Tracking Open an account . The company offers a range of services that… 6. I would give no starts. Tracy, CA 95377

FedEx Drop Boxes accept most letters and packages up to 20” x 12” x 6”. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we’ve got it all. Even ship with FedEx. It was being shipped via FedEx. Please give him a raise. He was adamant that he had no record of my account.

Or start your order online for pickup within 24 hours.

They  were able to make a dream of mine come to life .

Drop Labeled Package at a Staffed Location. He even came to help us carry my big box.

I was worrying so much and stressed out if I would even be able to safely ship my things.

bad experience and i ended up paying for my textbook in the end. 0.

Ran inside in a hurry per the usual FedEx experience.

The company name was shortened to FedEx in 1994, and today FedEx offers a global shipping network, package and freight services, and business center services. Poor Customer service. If only Tracy, CA FedEx hub didn’t have thieves. Excellent customer service!!! Each morning I see an update where it's scheduled for delivery that day. This company is joke. Pick up and drop off at a Walgreens location near you. Helped by Nicole, excellent customer service, friendly knowledgeable and very helpful. 2116 W Grant Line Rd I received a quick response (during the…".

Thanks a million FedEx!! This has been going on for 3 weeks. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination. DHL

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about FedEx Office Print & Ship Center.

Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx.

Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. I ordered something for my husband. Directions Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about FedEx Office Print & Ship Center.

Fed ex deserves to go out of business for being a lazy,slow and unresponsive company.

To each their own , I'm not sure why this store only has 3 stars because their customer service is F-N amazing ..... their very consistent, every time I come in this store everyone is very helpful and nice, DAVID is the man. During this horrid time our world is going through and Having to put all my belongings into storage after losing my home due to…", Drive sales and visitors to your website fast and reliable. Thank you to him and the team there.

They have lost my package. They have lost my package.

All in one place. From boxes and envelopes to packaging pros, FedEx has everything you need to get your shipments safely packed and delivered to the right place at the right time. Plus, enjoy in-store packing services. 104 Reviews (800) 463-3339 Website. Was helped by Raj, perfect customer service agent .... will definitely recommend and be back!!. ", "I would like to personally thank Juan for taking the time to make my storage experience go smoothly.

FedEx began as Federal Express in 1971, when Frederick W. Smith founded the company Little Rock, AR. 95377, FedEx Drop Off Job Work/Life Balance.

Email You can also track FedEx Office orders by entering order numbers.

Corrections so i went to fedex and immediately the rude worker guy said he couldn't do it, WITHOUT offering to create a label for purchase. Take advantage of self-service copying and full-service printing services at FedEx Office in Tracy. Get directions, reviews and information for Fedex Ground Package System in Tracy, CA.

Ask the Community. Sun. I'm so disappointed. I've been here a few times to print personal documents with no problem, but this time I needed to print some business cards and quick.

Use FedEx packaging or use your own packaging with a FedEx shipping label. I stopped in to get a brochure printed using my account details from the past two years (this project is for an annual event and the order is typically $800). 209-836-7147, FedEx Office Distance: 1.90 miles . The company name was shortened to FedEx in 1994, and today FedEx offers a global shipping network, package and freight services, and business center services. Find 13 listings related to Fedex Ground Hub in Tracy on YP.com.

Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. I try to avoid it. Or take advantage of a complete portfolio of expedited freight services to meet your urgent and unique LTL freight needs. Was really helpful and gave her good advice to save money. Drop it off at one of thousands of locations near you. fast forward 15 business days and my book didn't make it, so now i'm charged for the whole fee of the textbook for $145. Information found on Post Locations is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal or financial advice. Tracy, CA 95376 All Rights Reserved.

Need a new banner? I went to the JP shop. FedEx ground Tracy, CA had great management and a positive work environment.

Very helpful and courteous.” in 3 reviews, “I had a fairly big box I needed to ship out!” in 2 reviews.

I've had a package at the Tracy, Ca depot for 3 weeks now! FedEx Ship Centers also accept prepaid drop-off packages, hold packages for pick up, and sell boxes and packaging supplies.

Get the services and products you need at any hour of the day or night. Learn about our latest offers and special deals at FedEx Office.

“After searching for publishing to get my book done , David and the great staff at FedEx came to the rescue.” in 5 reviews, “Went in Sunday.

Terms and Conditions.

209-836-2539, USPS FedEx

Officials in the media came together Friday … Our team members are ready to help you with print solutions that bring your ideas to life. Choose from over 1,500 locations for domestic and international shipping with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground. 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. We wanted to ship about 6 check in suitcases and many medium/large…. Great customer service all around. Post Locations is not affiliated with any government agency. Order online for easy and convenient printing and delivery.

2116 West Grant Line Road

Learn how to schedule a FedEx® delivery in Tracy, or hold your package for pickup at a nearby FedEx location. Passports "I was hesitant about coming here due to Yelp reviews, but decided to give this place a try. Pure management. You can drop off your FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments, pick up shipping supplies, and more at any FedEx Ship Center. Choose from thousands of locations for domestic and international shipping with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground. Posted by 3 days ago. He is very good at understanding customer needs and takes the time to listen. I went down there and the lady said that they are over a month behind.

They ruined all my travel plans since i was waiting for the package which was a present for my mom to take with me and had to twice change my ticket flight and it cost me a lot of fees to do so. He was amazing!

Nicole is just super - super smart, super helpful, and super efficient. Was greeted right away by a friendly gentleman who took my package and gave me a receipt.

Side note - Staples did this for me for 1/2 of the price! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I'm going through one of the most hardest times in my life so when I came here to ship stuff for my big move, the guy who helped me out with my packages really just made my whole week. Was beloved by Nicole super professional,….

7:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Tracy CA

209-833-8200, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter FedEx Office provides reliable printing, packing and shipping services.

Raj has an exceptional customer service skill!!! FedEx nowadays is a terrible company. Super appreciative of his help and going above and beyond to make sure I could get out the store ASAP. About FedEx.

All services are supported by our money-back guarantee. Accepts Credit Cards. Fri. 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Post Locations is not affiliated with any government agency. Share. Visit the FedEx Authorized ShipCenter at 2181 N Tracy Blvd for FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipping services. Tracy CA

Good luck with that it's Walmart . But thank you for making my whole week! I know he can't really see how upset I was through my mask but for sure that expression was a smile by the end of my visit at this location :), I will never ever deal with FedExFedEx ruined all my plans for my daughter graduation and birthday party I ordered a food plate plastic covers from amazon for the party and to keep foods covered because of coronavirus and another order for the party banner from Cosco both are ready from 10 days and just located in the center near to my house at 5 milsthey did not delivered and not allow me to pick up from the center and they said my packages in the tuck and no labor to move it from truck to centerwhen I offer to pick up it from the truck they give me telephone numbers and hardly any replay they answer after 2 days and said has to assign appointment for pickup from the truck and they will call backnow I have 4 days and nobody calls back and the party has to be on May 22I had zero trusts in their software every day changing the status of my packages all day scheduled for delivery and at the end of the day just changed to pending all phone calls take about 45 minutes to find someone reply you and all data given is wrong and all promises are just liesattached photos just showing the software updates and changes every day, See all photos from George B. for FedEx Office Print & Ship Center.

I've made 5 calls to FedEx. This is a really clean location and would definitely recommend this place over the nearby The UPS Store. We offer a wide range of sizes and styles to fit just about anything you can ship. Addresses, phone numbers, and business hours for FedEx in Tracy CA.

I asked him if he could pull up the job by company name and he said the jobs aren't stored there.

Fedex Ground Package System 5655 Hood Way Tracy CA 95377. Takes them 3 days to go from Tracy to Modesto and then cancel because can't find the address even tho if you stepped out the truck and walked 10-15 steps you can find it .

so i went to fedex and immediately the rude worker guy said he couldn't do it, WITHOUT offering to create a label for purchase. FedEx Tracy CA locations, hours, phone number, map and driving directions.

FedEx Office Print & Ship Center also offers a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. FedEx nowadays is a terrible company.

Privacy Policy FedEx Drop Off

I was done in…", "I don't often write reviews, but I really wanted to let others know about this awesome and honest phone repair shop. I stayed up til 9:00 PM last night, waiting for my husbands gift, FedEx is the worst package delivery I've ever experienced, my package was dated to be delivered on a Saturday, today is Sunday and still no package now they rescheduled my delivery date for Tuesday! From a few weeks earlier. Open now: Wed. 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM.