No parts for vehicles in selected markets. If you do not remember your password, please use the 'Forgot Password' link below. I don't know what the key looks like, because just like you, it is missing in action. Find discussions on the Toyota Tundra Diesel, TRD Pro, SR5, lift kits, towing capacity, classifieds, and more! looks like it was a lock that goes over the origanal turn bolt (for lack of a better name) . RockAuto name, logo and, If you do not have an account but would like to check the status of an order, request a change, or report a problem with an order or shipment, please go to our. Where can I buy the oem spare tire tools for a 93 base model Toyota pickup. I would have been glad to spend a little extra to make the spare tire match. Well after 6 hours in 118 degree heat on freeway my buddy shows up and takes me and my flat tire to a tire store and got new tire and was able to drive truck home for further investigation of spare tire mechanism. I need everything except the jack. Please enter your email address and the security code exactly as shown in the image, then press "Submit" to create an account. TundraTalk.net forum offers the most comprehensive collection of Toyota Tundra information. called 6 places, nobody has the kit, ... 1999-2006 Tundra 1996-2004 Tacoma 1995-1998 T100 Hi, Just recently bought an 06 tundra....missing the tire tool set. © 1999-2020 RockAuto, LLC - Madison, Wisconsin USA. K&N air intake system, Dual TRD exhaust, Limited slip rear diff., nitrous shocks. Price: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. How to get spare tire down without the tool? Learn more about the standard tire options on the 2021 Toyota Tundra including the available tire sizes and spare tire from the official Toyota site. I wonder if anyone else has run into this problem. Possible pattern? TOYOTA > 2013 > TUNDRA > 4.6L V8 > Wheel > Spare Tire Tool Kit. Exclusive Toyota patterns allow the perfect blend of security and serviceability for the vehicle owner and dealer; dealers have special service tools available to service their Toyota, Lexus & Scion wheel locks and crankdown spare tire locks. I just got a flat yesterday and had the same problem. Have one from my an 00 4runner, but it doesn't seem to have the right connector to interact with the receiver. Could anyone take a pic of the tool which attaches to receiver to lower tire. In this video, Clay Hebert and Jessica Corley of Lake Charles Toyota demonstrate where to find the tire tools in a 2020 Toyota Tundra, how to remove and use them to lower the spare tire… For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. no key required. Tundra Parts, Accessories and Exterior Mods, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.