The power and energy that comes through, in setting up your mind in place of the Rad Box in this mp3, is staggering it almost knocks you, out of yourself. Both links being in the same place (the device), a connection builds between trend and target. Rate: Place a photograph of the person, place or event you wish to happen. It does it in a unique and special way for maximum effectiveness. It is a real pity that no gifted and experienced magician or orgone expert has succeeded in finding a simple but still very effective Orgone/ Radionic set-up before. You just have to pay attention to minor details from the pictures, diagrams, glossary, and infinite light's photo album and his posts on this and other forum. Now once you have that rate, subtract it from 10. Why? Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Top Secret Radionics Machine “Magic is action that makes use of ... On the typical top secret radionics device, therefore, one link connects with the trend while the other link connects with the target. Click HERE!!! If you want it to rain for example. Yes I still have certain doubts in the machine.But those are the kinds that are dowsable. Existing since 2003. One thing that is different than what is explainedi n the plans is what I use to charge teh crystals. Existing since 2003. The idea of having to build such a complicated and space consuming device (the Top Secret Machine), seems horrifying indeed. The rate you subtract from 10 is the frequency you will use to activate the. "); Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. This is the #1 spiritual / mystical group in the world that encompasses literally all fields at one forum with tons of archived discussions and thousands members worldwide! Instructions and other information was also published with the schematic design plans. Some time ago ,plans for what were described as being the most powerful radionics device ever were published on the internet. var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? I think the author wrote alot of the instructions, in code. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. document.write(""); We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Manifest all your desires. I made a brainwave subliminal mp3 that simulate's that "Top Secret Rad. Manifest all your desires. I just really wanted to build the machine and 100% believed in it so I took the time to build it. Yes,Redant,i would like to see the plans too.The file doesn't seem to have any content.Can i ask you to repost it? This is the #1 spiritual / mystical group in the world that encompasses literally all fields at one forum with tons of archived discussions and thousands members worldwide! Now get the "rate". Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index, http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/viewtopic.php?t=5900, http://www.angelfire.com/clone/disclosure666, All images & text ©Copyright 2003 mysticalwonders.org. Now once you have that rate, subtract it from 10. Mystical Wonders™ is an established trademark since June, 2003. By saying, "Tell. I believe that this machine's power is geniune. I've used just about every type of picture of Rad boxes, crystals, trend cards,as an amplifier picture, and that picture of that "Top Secret" device gave the strongest result, out of anything I've used. machine", figuring that the machine, or the schematic of the machine, or the idea of the machine, floating around in the ether are one and the same.