For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! Toni welcomed her daughter Blac Chyna aka Angela White, on May 11, 1988, with Eric Holland. It was said her husband seek for security in the court. She is currently married to her husband Marcellus Hunter.

According to the files, the order was put in effect until August 2014. All Right Reserved. Stay up to date with the latest from OK! After dating with each other for several years, the pair finally married in October of 2012. Threats to leave me in a landfill. The 31-year-old shared the entire thing through Instagram live and can be seen clapping for the couple after they're pronounced man and wife. She is originally from the Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. According to our records, Tokyo Toni is possibly single. Sign up for OK! ", Wendy Williams, who's pretty close friends with both Blac Chyna and her mom, brought up the drama on her talk show and revealed that she actually had a talk with the model after the series had aired. INSIDER now! Tokyo Toni aka Shalana Jones was born on October 12 of the year 1969, age 47.

She is a very hard-working and dedicated woman who have been doing great work.

Even though her daughter was in relation with Robert Kardashian and also has a baby she seems to be anti-favoring all the Kardashians. OK! Tokyo Toni was previously married to Marcellus Hunter (2012 - 2017). She is also very much active on her twitter and facebook page. Here's How to Stream Hallmark Christmas Movies This Year, Victoria Justice Is Returning to the Screen in a Big Way. Before marrying to Marcellus she was in a relationship with Eric Holland. Tokyo and her husband Marcellus dated for quite a long time before they got married. Tokyo’s daughter Blac Chyna virtually attended the ceremony via her Instagram Live. It came as a bit of a surprise to some fans, considering that Blac Chyna and her mom didn't always get along. I have hundreds of texts (threatening) bodily harm, threats to come to my job and get me fired. Tokyo and her husband Marcellus dated for quite a long time before they got married. If you've seen the first episode of her reality show The Real Blac Chyna, then you can understand why this recent news left a few fans scratching their heads. Tokyo also looked thrilled to have her daughter be a part of her big day. The two got married in 2012 after dating for three years, but they unfortunately only stayed married for five. The case was filed in July 2013 by Marcellus Hunter stating Shalana aka Tokyo to be very much violent when she gets angry. In addition to sharing photos of herself swimming in a sea of roses, the model and entrepreneur shared an Instagram livestream of herself digitally witnessing her mom, Tokyo Toni, get married to Marcellus Hunter. The other company she is working with is at Movie Extra. The 'On My Grind Entertainment and Promotions, LLC is located in Largo, Maryland. Tokyo Toni’s Personal Life. In addition to sharing photos of herself swimming in a sea of roses, the model and entrepreneur shared an Instagram livestream of herself digitally witnessing her mom, Tokyo Toni, get married to Marcellus Hunter. I want her out of my home…. Before we get into that, let's talk a bit more about Tokyo's new husband. People also know him as Shalana Jones-Hunter.

You was a statutory rape baby.". The television personality, 48, remarried her ex-husband Marcellus Hunter on Friday, February 14. Fill out the form below, or call us at (866) 667-2327, Photo credit: Tokyo Toni's Instagram Account. Well, she wasn't there physically, but she did manage to join the festivities digitally.

She is married to Marcellus Hunter in October 2012.