The story itself takes quite a while to build up, but once it gets going it’s really good! Tokyo Chronos is a PSVR visual novel that has you waking up in a city in Japan called Shibuya, but to your surprise there isn’t a single person in sight. Entering is simple and only takes 10 seconds – check out how to enter here: As an Amazon associates partner, I may earn a small commission when you click on my Amazon links. Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Complete with food stores, a pillow shop, a motel and more. The enthusiasm of the developer members in MyDearest is real. [From Official site], Popularity: ranked #7777 with a score of 0.20, Bayesian rating: ranked #2922 with a rating of 6.58. After you finish that route, you’ll be put back on the main menu. You can help to expand this page by adding an image or additional information. ***Spoilers Ahead*** Don’t read unless you’ve already been to the ending at least once. According to this theory, Cronus represented the destructive ravages of time which consumed all things, a concept that was expressed literally when the Titan king devoured the Olympian gods — the past consuming the future, the older generation suppressing the next generation. You can help to expand this page by adding an image or additional information. A lost memory. In order for their dream to become a reality, we need funds. This town's slogan was: "The big thrills of Tokyo in one small place!" Even the small amount would be greatly appreciated. However, other sources point out that it is his son.

1:35:16. Thank you!! It has also been serialized online via Shueisha 's digital publication Shōnen Jump+ from March 2015 to February 2018. Protagonist. We would not let you down. Go back and do them (using chapter select if you don’t have any save points). Kazuma Miki. I also recommend reading through these instead of skipping them. ©Valve Corporation. Youth in their 20s are working restlessly day and night to accomplish their dream of creating a great VR game. A fairly large amount, that is. Tokyo Chronos instead seems more interested in preserving it on a platform that should move beyond. To get the true ending, you need to use the blade elsewhere. Editor / Producer of Sword Art Online. Lost memories; A strange message: “I am dead. We would not let you down. Characters come to life right before your eyes. It was released for Nintendo Switch as a launch title worldwide on March 3, 2017.. When he wakes up, he finds himself in the "Chronos World", an empty, deserted Shibuya where time has froze. The enthusiasm of the developer members in MyDearest is real. A mysterious message, "I am dead. Pro tip: You can actually skip the ending credits after you’ve seen it once by opening the menu and pressing ‘skip,’ since it’s the same song for the side routes. During antiquity, Chronos was occasionally interpreted as Cronus. TOKYO CHRONOS places you right in the middle of a lifeless Shibuya, frozen in time. The semen of Chronos was placed in the recesses of the Earth and produced the first generation of gods. [citation needed]. Chronos (/ˈkroʊnɒs/; Greek: Χρόνος, [kʰrónos] IPA: /ˈχrɔːnɒˌs/; Meaning - "time"), also spelled Khronos or Chronus, is the personification of time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature. If you choose to go with Yu, you end up going down her route and getting her ending. I had to figure everything out on my own, but luckily it was quite simple! Where does the truth lie? Fragments shattered like a broken mirror. TOKYO CHRONOS is a Virtual Reality Visual Novel! If you’re unable to do this, it means you haven’t unlocked all the other side routes. Let's Play TOKYO CHRONOS Gameplay! Why are they there? I am Kazuma Miki from Straight Edge Inc. After finishing the game once, press ‘continue’ to play the game again. [2] The identification became more widespread during the Renaissance, giving rise to the allegory of "Father Time" wielding the harvesting scythe.[3]. To get the true ending, you need to play the game through once first. If "TOKYO CHRONOS" caught your interest, please support the project. About this game, did you know that it is being developed by a very small startup? Oculus logo are trademarks and/or registered tradmarks of Facebook Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. I am glad "TOKYO CHRONOS". [10], Ancient Greek mythological Titan and personification of time, Online version at Harvard University Press, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Chronos&oldid=978292161, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles having different image on Wikidata and Wikipedia, Articles containing Ancient Greek (to 1453)-language text, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2018, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 14 September 2020, at 01:26. FROM. If you choose to go with Nikkaido, you get to finish the first playthrough (the prologue). Pherecydes of Syros in his lost Heptamychos ("the seven recesses"), around 6th century BC, claimed that there were three eternal principles: Chronos, Zas (Zeus) and Chthonie (the chthonic).

Tokyo Chronos. Use the skip feature to skip through dialogue you’ve already read. Once you reach the ending a second time, you’ll be presented with the option to stab Nikkaido again. It will have its fans, of course, and more power to them. [1], Chronos already was confused with, or perhaps consciously identified with, the Titan Cronus in antiquity due to the similarity in names. ©Facebook Corporation. I Am Setsuna is a Japanese role-playing video game developed by Tokyo RPG Factory and published by Square Enix.It was released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Japan in February 2016, and worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows in July 2016. ", "Grief, joy, and even suspicion. which is launching its crowdfunding project, has attracted a lot of attention at its announcement (thank you!). Chronos is usually portrayed as an old, wise man with a long, grey beard, similar to Father Time. We would not let you down. Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.