Understandably, some Melburnians have taken offence at Tim’s easygoing and carefree weather crosses from Queensland, which also appear to double up as promotional tourism segments. 'You light up my world!' The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. ‘Social distancing with a difference – snorkelling Australia’s BREATHTAKING Great Barrier Reef, gliding along with green sea turtles,’ he captioned a recent snap of himself jumping into the ocean. Karl and Allison sat in stony-faced silence from their studio in Sydney. 'It's tough work but someone has got to do it,' he added. By Jabeen Waheed For Daily Mail Australia, Published: 03:24 BST, 11 August 2020 | Updated: 04:15 BST, 11 August 2020. What do you think?' Last month, Tim copped backlash for his easygoing and carefree weather crosses from Queensland, which also appeared to double up as promotional tourism segments. He has also narrated a number of network series. Tim is incredibly close to his glamorous mother, Kate, and jokingly expressed his annoyance that he was unable to cuddle her in a gushing Mother’s Day post in May. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tim, who has been a journalist for 15 years, has been actively enjoying the vast amount of activities the Sunshine State has to offer. Deer crashes into the side of car after locking antlers with a rival as rutting season hits its peak in Richmond Park And the handsome TV personality has been having the time of his life on the job, as is evident in the numerous Instagram snaps taken from places such as Whitsundays, Burleigh Heads and Noosa. On Tuesday morning, Victoria recorded 19 deaths and 331 new COVID-19 cases. Tease! Today show’s Tim Davies has been the envy of many after filing a series of idyllic weather reports from sun-soaked Queensland over the last two months. ‘The segments feature locations to holiday in as well as communities doing their bit to support charities. ‘Actually, I’m in our own backyard “WHITSUNDAY WEATHER WEEK” will have you feeling adventurous, inspired, “fine and sunny” for when those borders re-open.’, Many of his followers thought the post was insensitive, with one commenting: ‘So this is supposed to make people in Melbourne feel any better?’, One person relayed the harsh realities of living in Melbourne, saying: ‘I’m so depressed with my 5km radius, curfew and being trapped in my house I think I’m taking a break from social media it makes me so sad.’, Taking action: The Sunshine State was quick to ban travellers from coronavirus-stricken Melbourne and recently closed the border to all New South Wales residents in a bid to slow the spread of the deadly respiratory virus. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Sunshine State was quick to ban travellers from coronavirus-stricken Melbourne and recently closed the border to all New South Wales residents in a bid to slow the spread of the deadly respiratory virus. ‘Need an escape from COVID hell?’ Tim [pictured] has been thrillingly documenting his envy-inducing gig on his social media platform since arriving in Queensland a month ago, Documentation: He even recently uploaded a video montage of the best bits from his trip so far, Another echoed: ‘Oh this looks amazing….I’m stuck in Melbourne but maybe one day I’ll be welcomed back.’. Tim has been presenting the weather in Queensland for more than a month before the state borders were closed.