From the pictures, there are 4 pairs of posts down each side of the front plate. and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for stylish PC chassis with advanced features and Para ter uma melhor experiência em nosso site, certifique-se de ativar o javascript em seu navegador. Build Upgrade. Its now coming about the time where my front panel fans are gathering some dust and need to be cleaned. a sleek and tidy look, and what’s more, a better airflow. I don't see any obvious fasteners and don't want to break anything. It should simply pull off, but will probably require some force the first few times. Press J to jump to the feed. Reach under the bottom of the front panel and there should be a place you can put your hand into. Black screen Thermaltake RGB Plus Software, ***OFFICIAL*** Ryzen 5000 / Zen 3 Launch Thread ***CONFIRMED***. One 120mm fan is included. The V100 mid-tower chassis features one preinstalled 120mm fan and supports up to a standard ATX motherboard. I'm not seeing anything that would let you take it off and the manual isn't to clear on how to remove the piece. Software de controle e monitoramento da fonte, Fonte de alimentaçao de desempenho Premium e efeito RGB, Refrigeração de Notebook com ventilador duplo, Saltar para o início da Galeria de imagens, 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX). Running into the same issue. /r/buildapc is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly. JavaScript is disabled. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. aesthetic appeal. There are several wires connected so be careful not to damage them once you have it free. Planning on building a computer but need some advice? /r/buildapc is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly. Apart from the built-in 120mm rear fan, users are allowed to install *The image is for reference only. up to 360mm DIY liquid cooling radiator or two 140mm fans at the front to optimize system ventilation. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The thing is, you'll need to put a lot of strength into it. The V100 mid-tower chassis features one preinstalled 120mm fan and supports up to a standard ATX motherboard. Hello, I have the Thermaltake LEVEL 20 MT ARGB Tower. The V100’s unparalleled cooling ability offers various mounting points to support any type of cooling you can dream of including I'm not seeing anything that would let you take it off and the manual isn't to clear on how to remove the piece. I can't seem to find any screws to remove or tabs to press. The V100 supports the latest PC hardware and all high-end GPU solutions, guarantees on unparalleled expandability for high-end configurations and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for stylish PC chassis with advanced features and aesthetic appeal. Now im not to tech savy so my brother installed my components I bought. *The image is for reference only. Just be careful of the wires attached to the USB ports in the front. After that you just pull and it should come right off. I'm trying to remove the front panel in order to install intake fans, but it seems very tight, and I don't want to break anything. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX). Pretty much the title. The V100 supports the latest PC hardware and all high-end GPU solutions, guarantees on unparalleled expandability for high-end configurations and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for stylish PC chassis with advanced features and aesthetic appeal. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The V100 mid-tower chassis features one preinstalled 120mm fan and supports up to a standard ATX motherboard. The V100’s unparalleled cooling ability offers various mounting points to support any type of cooling you can dream of including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. The perforated side panel enhances the ventilation of the case. Pretty much the title. How do you remove front panel of Thermaltake V100 for fan install. Trying to install my 3.5" HDD and realizing the cover needs to come off to access the screw holes and the manual doesn't help. Did you figure it out by chance? Support this channel by going through the link below and purchase it. aesthetic appeal. Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop. and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for stylish PC chassis with advanced features and They probably don't mean to just pull right here tho---" POP! Place the case in front of you with the front panel facing you. Overall with a bold and sleek design, the V100 has a clear appearance that conveys a sense of style. Close. Shopping From Alemanha ? Planning on building a computer but need some advice? the latest PC hardware and all high-end GPU solutions, guarantees on unparalleled expandability for high-end configurations Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And the whole thing just comes off! Looking for Germany Store. up to 360mm DIY liquid cooling radiator or two 140mm fans at the front to optimize system ventilation. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Okay so I find this post and I'm like "Really? Thanks dude, never would have thought to just yank on it like that. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Just bought the Thermaltake View 27, and I like the design so far. How do you remove front panel of Thermaltake V100 for fan install. Wanting to remove your Termaltake Versa H25 front panel to install a few fans? The little trims on the front of the V100 make this budget-friendly chassis the number one choice in its category. The V100 supports motherboards up to standard ATX, a tower CPU cooler with maximum height 160mm, and a expansion slot VGA Feel that it's too tight and you are afraid that you might break the casing? Its now coming about the time where my front panel fans are gathering some dust and need to be cleaned. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I figured it out. Feel that it's too tight and you are afraid that you might break the casing? ATX mid-tower chassis with one preinstalled 120mm fan. One 120mm fan is included. Hold the case body with your other hand, then pull the front panel toward you Now you should have the front panel removed. Most importantly, the hidden drive bay design guarantees expandability for more We have detected a different Store for You, According to your country. a sleek and tidy look, and what’s more, a better airflow. The V100 mid-tower chassis features one preinstalled 120mm fan and supports up to a standard ATX motherboard. Overall with a bold and sleek design, the V100 has a clear appearance that conveys a sense of style. Now im not to tech savy so my brother installed my components I bought. 2. Para ter uma melhor experiência em nosso site, certifique-se de ativar o javascript em seu navegador. Apart from the built-in 120mm rear fan, users are allowed to install I was able to squeeze them between two fingers and push them in from the backside and remove the case relatively easily. of up to 400mm in length without HDD rack. This is the place to ask! The mesh front panel and perforated top panel plus the heighted foot-stands at the bottom provide efficient airflow for the system. As you can see in the video, it pops out so you'll need to be both strong and careful. Hope this helps somebody. Nevermind figured it out. The little trims on There is no trick on removing the front panel of View 27, 1. Disclaimer : I'm not liable for any damage or problems that you face should you follow the steps shown in this video.Looking to buy this casing form Amazon? It's not so much building the PC itself, but as stupid as it sounds, im scared of plugging in the PSU cables, front panel cables etc in the wrong places, or just … of up to 400mm in length without HDD rack. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If anyone else has this problem you just have to pull at the bottom. DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. The gallery on Thermaltake's site returns a server error for me, but the (tiny) .gif at the bottom of the product page seems to indicate that it's held on by plastic "posts" through the metal case front. The V100 supports the latest PC hardware and all high-end GPU solutions, guarantees on unparalleled expandability for high-end configurations and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for stylish PC chassis with advanced features and aesthetic appeal. Equipped with a full-length PSU cover with vent hole design to hide those unsightly cables from view and give your build Wanting to remove your Termaltake Versa H25 front panel to install a few fans? You could probably do the same with a plastic trim pry tool, but I'd be worried about snapping one of the plastic connectors. Equipped with a full-length PSU cover with vent hole design to hide those unsightly cables from view and give your build