Die Tempi haben Zeitlupen-Charakter, das Feeling passt in die späte Nacht einer Jazzbar. [2] In 1970, "The Thrill Is Gone" became a major hit for B.B. Solo bei "The Thrill is gone" 1; 2; Benutzerinformationen überspringen. B. "The Thrill Is Gone" is a slow minor-key blues song written by West Coast blues musician Roy Hawkins and Rick Darnell in 1951. When released as a single in December 1969, the song became one of the biggest hits of King's career, appearing in the R&B chart at number three and the Billboard Hot 100 pop chart at number 15[5] and became one of his signature songs.

Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! [1] Hawkins' recording of the song reached number six in the Billboard R&B chart in 1951. [A Am G Em D Dm F C E] Chords for Chris Stapleton - The Thrill Is Gone with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. King is in the key of B Minor. | 2/5 Rick Darnell. King we're checking out his Intro solo for probably his biggest hit, The Thrill Is Gone - and it's superb. One accurate version. 5. This track was released in 1951. Juni 2005. His rendition helped make the song a blues standard.[3]. King with free online tab player. and you should know it if you're learning the solo. The Thrill Is Gone by B.B. You can learn the Thrill Is Gone Rhythm too! list of the 500 greatest songs of all time, Bobby Bland and B.B. Steeldrivers w/ Chris Stapleton, "Blue Side Of the Mountain," Grey Fox 2008, Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey (Official Audio), Chris Stapleton - "Freebird / The Devil Named Music" at Mo's Place, Katy TX 10.23.15, Chris Stapleton - If It Hadn't Been For Love - Sundance ASCAP Music Café, Chris Stapleton - Set 'Em Up Joe (Live from Nashville), HQ "Chris Stapelton" with The Steeldrivers "If it Hadn't Been for Love" Original that Adele covered, Quinn Sullivan - The Thrill is Gone - live, Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey (Austin City Limits Performance), Kingfish plays Jimi Hendrix's "Hey Joe" @ The Blue Canoe in Tupelo, MS, Chris Stapleton - I was Wrong / Sometimes I cry, Chris Stapleton - Sometimes I Cry (Bing Lounge), Chris Stapleton - I Ain't Living Long Like This (Live), George Strait & Chris Stapleton "When Did You Stop Loving Me", Steeldrivers w/ Chris Stapleton "Midnight Train To Memphis," Grey Fox 2008, Chris Stapleton - What Are You Listening To (Live Acoustic), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU.

King (ABC Bluesway, 1969)", "Grammy Award Results for B.B. Gloomy Sunday 4:43 6. BB is one of my favourite guitar players of all time and I'm happy he shared so much wonderful music with us all before he left. Metronome: q = 88. Did you find this review helpful? "The Thrill Is Gone" is a slow minor-key blues song written by West Coast blues musician Roy Hawkins and Rick Darnell in 1951. Mitglied. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Rick Darnell. 1 One accurate version. The Song Details Tab gives you detailed information about this song, The Thrill Is Gone. Registrierungsdatum: 5.

All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. [4] The song's polished production and use of strings marked a departure from both the original song and King's previous material. King recorded his version of "The Thrill Is Gone" in June 1969 for his album Completely Well, released the same year. B.

King: "The Thrill Is Gone" BluesWay (1969) (Single)", "B.B. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal This rendition of The Thrill Is Gone does not capture the phrases and rythmn of the song found on YouTube and Spotify. B.B. King Together Again...Live (1976), and Live at San Quentin (1991).[8]. King - Digital Sheet Music. people found this review helpful. Solo bei "The Thrill is gone" Hallo zusammen, ich muss mich jetzt doch mal an Euch wenden, da ich selbst nicht mehr weiter komme. The Thrill Is Gone Tab by B.B. 8 available keys, Rated Product #: MN0075788. In 1970, "The Thrill Is Gone" became a major hit for … Not to be confused with the 1930s jazz song. Modern Electric Blues. B. King. drummertobi. King's version is a slow 12-bar blues notated in the key of B minor in 4/4 time.

Juli 2011, 21:29. LOG IN I New York / Take Five 4:01. [F# Bm Em G D E F#m A B Gm] Chords for Joe Bonamassa Official - "The Thrill Is Gone" - Live At The Greek Theatre with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Afro Blue 3:34 7. 1. It does, however, provide a good basic melody for the key of each word in the lyrics found in other truer sources of the lyrics. There's a lot to learn in it so take it show and take it one lick at a time. Memorable live versions of the song were included on King's albums Live in Cook County Jail (1971), Bobby Bland and B.B. The Thrill Is Gone 4:37 3. In this tribute to the late great B. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in The Thrill Is Gone Tab by B.B. 1