My favorite lines were the closing "The Weed of Crime Bear Bitter Fruit." At the end of each episode The Shadow reminded listeners that, "The weed of crime bears bitter fruit. It has been a real treat for me to be able to download these for my Grandpa to listen to. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. The Shadow 226 Old Time Radio Shows On A MP3 Audio DVD. Unable to add item to List. International postage paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International postage and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Al Read Show Old Time Radio Shows Variety 2 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1 Data DVD, Alien Worlds Old Time Radio Shows SCI-FI 32 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1 Data DVD, American Jazz Old Time Radio Shows Variety 3 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1 Data DVD, All Gas and Gaiters Old Time Radio Shows Comedy 3 OTR MP3 Audio Files 1 Data DVD, Old Time Detective Radio Shows – 6385 Mp3 on 15 DVD Mystery/Crime 2600 Hours OTR, Al Jolson Old Time Radio Shows Comedy 99 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1 Data DVD, Secrets Of Scotland Yard Crime 57 Old Time Radio Shows OTR MP3 CD Audio Book, Afternoon Play Old Time Radio Shows Drama 2 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1 Data DVD, Aladdin Lamp Old Time Radio Shows Variety 36 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1 Data DVD, American Review Old Time Radio Shows Variety 2 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1 Data DVD, American Portraits Old Time Radio Shows Drama 8 OTR MP3 Audio Files on 1Data DVD, An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original.
Shipping to: Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Egypt, Reunion, Excludes: Russian Federation, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Nepal, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Laos, Vietnam, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Vatican City State, Argentina, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Guyana, Suriname, Venezuela, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Haiti, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Virgin Islands (U.S.), American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Iran, Sudan, Burma, Cuba, Republic of. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. He possessed many gifts which enabled him to overcome any enemy. Skip to main content. So nostalgic for him. When we were kids we used to travel from Boston to Delaware several times a year to visit family. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. THE SHADOW produced well over seven hundred episodes during its 17-year run on the air, and nearly all the ones which are known to have survived are included in this very cheaply priced s 3-disc collection. I had that record of Benny in my love of OTR. See the seller's listing for full details.

Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. No additional import charges at delivery! Please enter a number less than or equal to 38. Love to listen to these when going to bed. The multipart radio documentary "What ever happened to the Shadow?" 225 Broadcasts Featuring The Voices Of Bill Johnstone, Brett Morrison, John Archer & The Great Orson Welles As The Shadow!

Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2017. Minimum monthly payments are required. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab.

Listen to one and decide for yourself. Unable to add item to List. Orson was "okay" as the Shadow. The opening sentence of my review is a paraphrase from the opening line of this long-running series from the golden age of radio. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. MP3 CD. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries At least seven episodes of the Australian version of the show. You will have closure. The buzz-term for Old Time Radio is 'OTR'. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Can anyone tell me if the remakes from the 60's is available,I got this info from litening to. Please try again. Some of the sound of actors' speaking is a little muffled. Besides his tremendous strength, he could defy gravity, speak any language, unravel any code, and become invisible with his famous ability to "cloud men's minds." "The Shadow is the name of a collection of serialized dramas, originally in 1930s pulp novels, and then in a wide variety of media. An Archive Of Historical Old Radio Broadcasts Adventure: Children: Comedy: Detective & Crime: Drama ... Thousands of free old radio shows in mp3 format. Learn more about your, - The Shadow 226 Old Time Radio Shows On A MP3 Audio DVD. The radio program was broadcast over the Mutual Network.

another favorite mysterie. Please try again.
Something went wrong. Great old radio shows on MP3 CD. I was glad to find this. Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2016. The Shadow Radio Treasures - Old Radio Program - ALL Episodes on 2 MP3 CDS [W / CASE] Orson Wells …. Fu Manchu (Harold Huber) was a diabolical criminal mastermind. Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). After receiving the item, contact seller within.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Welcome to Old Radio World! This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Fast shipping. Thanks. Recent sales price provided by the seller. Other offers may also be available. Love Lamont Cranston & The Shadow himself! 2. I'll have to agree with Shadows Girl that Bret Morrison was by far the best Shadow on radio.