This song. I was looking for this info since a long time, i'm italian and Trevor is not known here! Songwriters: SAMUEL STEPHENSON MARKUS, TREVOR HALL, The Lime Tree lyrics © BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. The lime tree was played at levi's funeral and it has a huge meaning to so many people in this small wyoming town. contributions. Lyrics submitted by Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. The way it starts so peaceful and calm, like everything is fine. Did his bandmates think he was gay? Explore 3 meanings or write yours. Explore 3 meanings or write yours. I love their family to death and they never deserved to have something so horrible happen to them. "The lime tree is the symbol of conjugal love, the quality, hospitality and modesty. But what gets me the most is the way it develops to a voice full of incomprehension and impotency. I can relate to the feelings throughout this song, and that's what gets me. Lime Tree Lyrics. I spark a match and watch the candle burn. This song is based on the green myth about Baucis and Philemon. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. They asked if it was possible for them to stay together always. The lime tree was played at levi's funeral and it has a huge meaning to so many people in this small wyoming town. Love you all. This song is based on the green myth about Baucis and Philemon. In the traditional interpretation: Symbol of the romantic, secret love - 'under the lime-trees' was a preferential meeting place for lovers. contributions. Don't write just "I love this song." I'm the kind of person who doesn't especially listen to the lyrics though, the music alone is enough for me. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Rabbit hole is 100% referencing freebasing coke. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. explanations' markup. you helped me to find out what was the right meaning of this amazing song !! The first was Lesley Gore's "It's My Party.". /lyrics/t/trevor_hall/the_lime_tree.html. Information and translations of lime in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Create Meaning of lime. an account. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Zeus & Hermes transformed themselves into beggars in order to see how they would be treated. The Lime Tree Lyrics. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. And you have an amazing family. The Linden tree (genus Tilia, also called Lime), shares much of the common symbolism associated with any Sacred Tree in European lore: It’s presence protects against ill luck and against the strike of lightning, and it’s bright nature repels those spirits that would cause harm to the household.. I keep floating down the river but the ocean never comes Since the operation I heard you're breathing just for one Now everything is imaginary, especially what you love You left another message said it's done, It's done ... Song meanings ©2003-2020 Make sure you've read our simple. This song has one of the strongest meanings ever for me. Characters count : / 50. Cocaine, yes. I don't think the "some are ripe and some are rotten" is referring to the child being rotten. I have dealt with loss, more than once unfortunately. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. And you have an amazing family. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Lime tree / lime-tree blossoms In general: The lime-tree is since Walter of the bird's pasture the tree under which one meets to take pleasure and fun. Thank you, really!! Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Lyrics taken from But as we all know, it's impossible to avoid reality. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may I have dealt with loss, more than once unfortunately. When they came to the home of Baucis and Philemon (an old married couple), they were kind and hospitable to the disguised God & Goddess. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. White lines, baking soda, short intense highs and crashes. They asked if it was possible for them to stay together always. They sit in Olympus (home of the Gods), intertwined, forever. Tandaradei - a medieval german expression of jovial nature without evident meaning, showing the singer is in a state of lightened mood and high spirits. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Nuff said. Find more of Trevor Hall lyrics. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. However, if we go along with the idea that he did agree to the woman getting an abortion, then I think he is saying that he understands that it needed to be done and that it was the best decision, however, he is clearly mourning. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This song is about an abortion. In the UK, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" returns to the chart every Halloween, a tradition started in 2007.