I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass On the playground was where I spent most of my days My life got flipped-turned upside down On the playground is where I spent most of my days I don't think so NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS. I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air, Well, the plane landed and when I came out First class, yo this is bad Is this what the people of Bel-Air live like "Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" is Will Smith's and DJ Jazzy Jeff's most popular song. She give me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air But wait, I hear they're prissy and all that She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. First class yo this is bad I looked at my kingdom Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air When a couple of guys who were up to no good Make sure your selection I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air. I'll see when I get there But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that Lyrics to 'Fresh Prince Of Bel-air' by Theme Song: Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air Copyright: Writer(s): Jeffrey Townes, Willard C. Smith, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I was finally there THE CORRECT LYRICS, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I begged and pleaded with her day after day First class, yo this is bad When a couple of guys who were up to no good Now this is a story all about how My life got flipped turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you ho Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool I ain't trying to get arrested yet Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat? And I'd like to take a minute I got in one little fight and my mom got scared ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.