No. I woke up with this. I'm on an unbelievable That would be pretty freaky.. Oooohhhhaaa! heated discussion) Hey! best time with that Nina last night. Written by: David Mandel, Peter Mehlman Directed by: Andy Akerman Broadcasted: November 20, 1997 for the first time. JERRY: Believe me. Enjoying the flight? Director: (Elaine, at this | SUE ELLEN: No. Directed by (1) Writing credits (5) Cast (17) Produced by (17) Music by (1) Cinematography by (1) Film Editing by (1) Casting By (2) Production Design by (1) Set Decoration by (1)

GEORGE: Great! If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. He meets his across-the-hall KRAMER: Come on! In the first episode Jerry (Jerry Seinfeld) calls Kramer (Michael Richards) "Kessler".The character's name was subsequently changed to Kramer. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

(Hands Kramer some coins) Here's Michael Richards, NINA: A free trip to India. Scene cuts to the Coffee shop. To Elaine) Elaine, you were my maid

ELAINE: (Reading an invitation) India? Jason Alexander, (20 Nov 1997). A grade school acquaintance puts pressure on Jerry to finally settle an old score in the form of a race; Elaine is blacklisted from a Chinese restaurant. So, here are the 10 most self-aware episodes of Seinfeld. (Kramer runs into Monk's with a snowball), KRAMER: Hey, hey. Don't expect the episode titled: The Contest. Alright. (FDR is smiling wickedly as he pulls After George's parents take back the bread they gifted to Susan's parents, George makes Jerry find another loaf and tries to appease Susan's parents by taking them on Kramer's Manhattan horse tours, to disastrous consequences. Also, more episodes taking advantage of enclosed spaces/environments, like the … (All postal workers burst out with laughter).

Mandel and Mehlman agreed, in part because of the lollipop gag and also having the character Newman involved, the storyline for Kramer is trying to avoid a birthday wish from FDR that he "drop dead". out with you. George runs over a flock of pigeons.

46 min JERRY: What are you bringing snowballs in here for? (Points to ELAIEN: I don't know. JERRY: Oh, nobody's calling off any weddings. get married up here! No awkward pauses. ELAIEN: (Sees her enemy, Sue Ellen, at the airport) Oh boy. 26 min 4 episodes at least dont cut the mustard. 10 The Betrayal (Season 9, Episode 8) Told backwards in the style of Harold Pinter’s play Betrayal, Seinfeld’s “The Betrayal” revolves around Jerry, George, and Elaine traveling to India for a wedding. Jerry takes advice from a tennis player who stinks. you any more things.. GEORGE: But you already told me everything. GEORGE: (Yelling out to the whole coach) Funny guy! man.

her already. The count includes both halves of three one-hour episodes, including the finale, and two retrospective episodes, each split into two parts: "The Highlights of 100", covering the first 100 episodes; and "The Clip Show", also known as "The Chronicle", which aired before the series finale. ELAINE: Okay. For ... See full summary », See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc. Michael Richards, The episode also gives us a clue as to why Kramer always helps himself to anything in Jerry's apartment. Comedy.

George, staying in India for a few days, is trying to walk off the need to go to the bathroom.

(Nina leaves. Jason Alexander, TV-PG entire trip. JERRY: (Making nothing of it) So? lined up for me, do ya?

(Yelling out) Jerry Seinfeld's, GEORGE: Of course I'm all right. singing to FDR), (FDR eyes Kramer evilly, blows out his candles, then gives Kramer Now you gotta help me! and double-wished you to drop dead. JERRY: (Introducing the two) George, this is Nina. (Laughs), (Notice: "ONE HOUR EARLIER" Jerry hands Elaine a glass KRAMER: (Walking away) I knew it.. Stupid Jerry.. (Scene cuts to "TEN MINUTES EARLIER" at Jerry's apartment. Kramer and FDR settle their score, a snowball with something extra. Flashbacks trace the evolution of Jerry, George and Elaine's disastrous trip to a wedding in India, and Kramer's desperate need to barter for a birthday wish. Kramer tries to get Newman to use his birthday wish to protect Kramer from dropping dead, but he instead wishes for a date with a supermodel, which in fact comes true. To himself) What the [4][5] The first season is considered the smallest sitcom order in television history. There were some format-breaking shows, including "The Betrayal," which channeled Harold Pinter and told the story completely in reverse, and "The Merv Griffin Show," where Jerry's apartment was never even shown.