Small business.

Learn about changes to your TELUS Bundle Discount. OK. All the nameservers listed at the parent servers answer authoritatively for your domain. To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback. What are the DNS addresses used by Telus?

A subreddit for Telus, one of the largest telecommunication companies in Canada.

Telus has a few different WiFi hubs, so you're going to have to be more specific as to the make and model. I am in Calgary. Why do I have a 10.***.***. Forum discussion: Hello, Just looking to see what people are using for DNS servers these days on Telus in BC. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. If there are any missing or stealth nameservers you should see them below! Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers.

In the past, there were some performance issues, but it has been real solid for the past year. Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections.

OK. You do have a CNAME record for www.telus.net.Your CNAME entry also returns the A record for the CNAME entry, which is good. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns40.telus.com.

This is a good thing and useful even if UDP connections are used by default. Resolvers or authoritative. How can I access the web interface on my 300G modem? Stonepeak Acquires Astound, 6th-Largest US Provider, For $8.1B; AT&T Loses 6 Million Video Subs In 2 Years; + more news. The parent server e.gtld-servers.net has your nameservers listed.

Thank you!

OK. All of your MX records are host names.

It's ok but you have to know that this will require an extra A lookup that can delay a little the connections to your site. Snappy and always works.

On a home connection, I doubt DNS caching will give you any worthwhile benefits, nor would you have anywhere near enough entries where using your hosts file wouldn't be faster and more effective.. What do I need to do to configure TreeWalk DNS? You have to make sure your parent server has the same NS records for your zone as you do according to the RFC. I have not found duplicate IP(s) for your MX records.

All customers should be using DHCP to get their DNS settings on TELUS DSL.

Heck, I've only gotten 1.4! I really miss the days of having "Telus Helper" here, a Telus network engineer.

by Liontaur edited by k9snifferxx3 last modified: 2008-11-20 04:00:45.

Now I don't seem to have access to the Telus DNS servers … This is a DNS issue with the DNS host for this domain.

Those DNS are not the best ones for me. Work in progress!

Improving Wi-Fi performance. Good.

Ok. Looks like the IP addresses of your nameservers are public. The only problem is I can't change the router settings to assign the IP address of the Pi Hole to all of the devices on my network. e.gtld-servers.net, the parent server I interrogated, has information for your TLD. For those who did not know him he was extremely helpful with people's problems and he could get things done.

Follow IntoDNS on Twitter. For Telus TV customers the DNS servers are different.

OK. All your nameservers agree that your SOA serial number is. What are the DNS addresses used by Telus?

ERROR: No reverse DNS (PTR) entries.

According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7.

Your nameservers (the ones reported by the parent server) do not report that they allow recursive queries for anyone. I am using a Telus Wifi Hub. I'd tell you how with Linux, but I haven't used it in 7 or 8 years, and I don't know what distribution you are running, etc. Just for clarification, for the WAN DNS IP did you use the same IP address twice? Forum discussion: For those having problems with timeouts and very slow performance from the Telus DNS servers - 64.114.195.135 and 209.53.4.150 and ...130 try … Desktop Audio...A Little Further Down The Rabbit Hole.

This is a good thing as there are some other domain extensions like "co.us" for example that are missing a direct check. For anybody else struggling with the problem, be sure to change BOTH of the DNS servers in the WAN IP field, especially if your using Pi-Hole.

They are the default dns servers on my.

The future is friendly. How do I find out what my Mac address is?

I did not detect differing IPs for your MX records. Troubleshooting Boost Wi-Fi issues. Category Status Test name Information send feedback; Parent : Domain NS records: Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: dns24.telus.com.

Pihole works half of the time because the Telus wifi hub inserts the second DNS server. Download all 43 valid servers: This list of public and free DNS servers is checked continuously. OK. All nameservers returned by the parent server e.gtld-servers.net are the same as the ones reported by your nameservers.

Troubleshooting slow internet speeds. Toronto