Semen: $400. 3 Gilt Minnesota Youth Expo Res. Ego x Maverick x Super Monster. Mouse Trap X Sky’s The Limit. KEEP GOING Safeword x Teem Spirit x Hot Route. He is a boar that is very safe to cover all types, shapes, and kinds of females and make hogs that can win at all levels. Sire: Teen Spirit Dam: Bone Thug (Blackhead Sow) Bred by: Korb Farms Owned with: Michel Showpigs /Upperhand GeneticsEar Notch: 19-1 Stress Status: Negative. Teen Spirit is the crossbred boar that we wanted and needed for our customers as well as our own program. The first litters look to be the easy selling kind, yet not too quick and bunchy with great bone and angles. We have bought a bunch of boars from this firm and will continue because of the quality and the ability of the boars to breed on. Teen Spirit x Best Man. Bred By Steve Cobb & Family. Throat Punch (Crossbred) Sale Price: 175.00 Original Price: 200.00. Tom Cat x X- Ray Vision.

STRESS NEGATIVE.

We have bought a bunch of boars from this firm and will continue because of the quality and the ability of the boars to breed on. !

Tongue Tied (Spot) Think It's Easy (Crossbred) 250.00. sale. Stress Status: Negative He offers an interesting blend and twist of pedigree being sired by the popular Teen Spirit and out of a Monster Square sow! He is a great looking boar from the side, one that is so good about his angles up front, and a hind leg that can reach. Anchorman x Teen Spirit x Hot Route x Best Man's Sis Bred by Wintex Farms Stress: Neg EN: Reg#: KINDA BIG DEAL (Anchorman x Teen Spirit x Hot Route x Best Man’s sister) Bred By: Wintex Farms. Bred By Steve Cobb & Family. Stress Negative, Teen Spirit x Best Man x Teen Spirit’s Dam, National Jr. Show Grand Champion Barrow & 5th Div.1 Gilt Ft. Worth Grand Champion Barrow, San Antonio Champion Cross Barrow & Reserve HvyWt. Teen Spirit x Best Man. 9. Price: $200/dose Bred By Steve Cobb & Family. Affirmed x Fortune x Creature. Housed at Premium Blend Genetics. The first litters look to be the easy selling kind, yet not too quick and bunchy with great bone and angles. We were very confident ANCHORMAN would do great things and he has certainly delivered. Bear 84 x Super Monster. Stress: Negative. ANCHORMAN is absolutely enormous in his bone and foot size. Stand Tall x Class Act (4th Overall IN State Fair). One Unique and Extreme Individual. Attitude . Mother is sis to Reserve Heavy Cross ’18 FW. Bred By Steve Cobb & Family. !. Sired by the very popular Teen Spirit boar, and we love Teen’s first crop of pigs out of him and the way they are feeding. After 3 weeks and many texts, calls, and offers we landed a deal and got this game changing boar bought. He’s taller at the point of shoulder than his contemporaries and more extended out front.

Teen Spirit is the crossbred boar that we wanted and needed for our customers as well as our own program. Teen Wolf Teen Spirit x Bone Thug x Shoot'em Thanks to Upperhand Genetics for their off the farm purchase and continued support of our program! Bred By Wintex Farms. LIMITLESS. I couldn’t get this guy out of my head after looking at him one night under head lights and seeing pigs in the crates out of him. Teen Spirit x HMB x OH 55. Teen Wolf (Crossbred) 150.00. ANCHORMAN combines freakish traits from every angle you analyze him, while doing so in a very sound, functional package! He is shorter bodied with an absolute ditch running all the way down his back. He is very flexible and correct off both ends with great reach. This boar hit me so hard when visiting Wintex Farms. He is sired by the dominate and popular Lock It Up boar that has had so much success. Like his sire, he is so unique in terms of extra bone and foot and matches that with an extra dimension of muscle but most intriguing to Limitless is he does this in a notch more extended package. Teen Spirit is as attractive and awesome designed from the side as you can make one. We dealt back in forth for 3 weeks to get him bought, and extremely glad to bring him to Indiana. Great flesh and center body with width and squareness up front, when you get on top of him he has great muscle shape and square topped. Bred By Wintex Farms. Reserve Landrace Boar. Bred By Steve Cobb & Family. 3 & 4th Div. With all this power and mass, he is still very comfortable and athletic when in motion, with a running gear that is second to none. Cruel Intentions x Porch Honky. Never Before x On Top x Blue Moon (Mouse) Tom Cat. I couldn’t get this guy out of my head after looking at him one night under head lights and seeing pigs in the crates out of him. Semen: $100/dose. Romeo X Striking Matches. PULL THE PIN Safeword x Lock It Up x (Teen Spirits Sister) THE ALTERNATIVE Swingin x Hold My Beer ( Safewords Mom)
Where are we located? Teen Spirit x On Target . Mother and grandma are both solid white!!! Bred by: Wintex Farms Dam: Kissing Cousins (RU My Sisters Littermate Sister) High Country x Amped Up Bred by Murray State Semen: $100/dose. LOCK IT UP Hot Route x Kissing Cousins x Outta Hand x Triple X. JOY RIDE. Teen Wolf is our off the farm purchase from Korb Farms. Bear 274. Teen Spirit x Best Man x Teen Spirit’s Dam. Nirvana is a true barrow boar in every sense of the word. 2 Barrow, The Audible FFA – Reserve Hampshire Barrow STC Champion Boar, ANCHORMAN combines freakish traits from every angle you analyze him, while doing so in a very sound, functional package! The Audible FFA – Reserve Hampshire Barrow STC Champion Boar. Littermate barrow to him was named Grand Overall Barrow at the 2019 Expo and was said by many to be one of the very best barrows shown at the Expo. I couldn’t get this guy out of my head after looking at him one night under head lights and seeing pigs in the crates out of him. We could go on for a very long time about just how special we think ANCHORMAN is, we invite you to come view him in person. On Target. Our trip to Cobb’s resulted in the purchase of three absolutely incredible boars! We are not a boar stud and will only collect on days that are needed so a heads up is appreciated. Cross Barrow Denver NWSS Champion LtWt. Teen Spirit is the crossbred boar that we wanted and needed for our customers as well as our own program. Nirvana is a true barrow boar in every sense of the word. … If wanting to make them correct and attractive with the right frame size, length of body, and keeping bone and shape in them, then it needs to be TEEN SPIRIT!! Ear Notch: 91-4

He carries this power throughout his entire body cavity, being extreme in the spring to his rib cage and depth to his body. MRI. ME AGAINST ME Padlock x Best Man x Undeniable. Teen Spirit x Best Man x Teen Spirit’s Dam. He is one that is massive about his skeleton being stout skulled and has a big forearm and hind leg.

When wanting to take the next step in making champions, then step up and get ya some TEEN WOLF!!!!! 9. Teen Spirit x Callin Dibs. WHAT A UNIQUE CROSSBRED BOAR!! He is so impressive when he drives right at you, being absolutely enormous in his chest width and spread.

This boar hit me so hard when visiting Wintex Farms. Great pedigree and an outstanding boar that we a VERY EXCITED TO HAVE!!! The Audible FFA – Reserve Hampshire Barrow STC Champion Boar. Div. Free Spirit Teen Spirit x On Target. Housed at Premium Blend Genetics.