Bad News Bears: Around them bases we shall roam! Engelberg: You're not supposed to have open liquor in the car. Free Daily Quotes. Space Exploration, Are you kidding me? [to Engleberg] Are you ready?

A great memorable quote from the Bad News Bears movie on Quotes.net - Tanner Boyle: All we got on this team are a buncha Jews, spics, n*ggers, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron! Tanner Boyle is a foulmouthed short-tempered shortstop with a Napoleon complex. Coach Morris Buttermaker: Come on, fellas. Share. 0 Share Morris Buttermaker : [watching girls play softball] You know, in my life I thought I'd never say, "Look at the ass on that second baseman." Coach Morris Buttermaker: This quitting thing, it's a hard habit to break once you start. Coach Morris Buttermaker: So is murder, Engleberg. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. How To Pronounce "parent", If you describe someone as the standard bearer of a group, you mean that they act as the leader or public representative of a group of people who have the same aims or interests.

Browse more character quotes from The Bad News Bears (1976), after getting cold shoulder from everyone, Buttermaker passes out drunk during practise, after Timothy has been jumped by two members of the Yankees.

A bearer of a particular thing is a person who carries it, especially in a ceremony. A great memorable quote from the The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training movie on Quotes.net - Tanner Boyle: Jews, Spics, N*ggers and a Wop that throws airballs. Coppa Italia Final 2020,

Youth Field Hockey Equipment,

Karel Roden Bourne Supremacy, Coach Morris Buttermaker: Don't ever say that word again. Coach Morris Buttermaker: Hey, can't you hold off of that until after practice? https://www.quotes.net/movies/the_bad_news_bears_quotes_144176. User area. “- Coach Morris Buttermaker: There was nothing easy about those fly balls, Ahmad. I can't be playing all dumb baseball. Tanner Boyle: Crud, No!

Tanner Boyle: Hey Buttercrud! Coach Morris Buttermaker: Well, your mother and I didn't got along too well, Amanda. Ogilvie : Tanner, I think you need to be reminded from time to time that you are one of the few people on this team who is not a Jew, spic, nigger, pansy or a booger-eating moron.
Timothy Lupus: Sometimes bird poo tastes like candy. Ahmad Abdul Rahim: Second worst. Elmo flips better shit than you! Amanda Whurlitzer: Jesus! Coach Morris Buttermaker: Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. Tanner Boyle: Crud, No!

"The Bad News Bears Quotes." Ogilvie: Yeah, it took several hundred years. Coach Morris Buttermaker: [yells to infield] All right, look alive! Rome wasn't built in a day. Something's wrong with the cruddy showers! Consider the possibilities.

Amanda Whurlitzer: What you got against baseball anyway? Continuity mistake: In the last inning of the championship game, Buttermaker opens a beer in a short brown bottle (perhaps a Pabst Blue Ribbon, Red White and Blue, or Red Stripe) right before Amanda grounds out.
2020 Kentucky Football Commits, Kelly: I got a Harley-Davidson. [Buttermaker stares. Tanner Boyle: Hey Yankees... you can take your apology and your trophy and shove 'em straight up your ass! Ahmad Abdul Rahim: Don't give me none of your honky bullshit, Buttermaker.I know they were easy. Amanda Whurlitzer: That's got nothing to do with it. Morris Buttermaker: Do you have to use that word all the time? Ogilvie: Tanner, I think you need to be reminded from time to time that you are one of the few people on this team who is not a Jew, spic, nigger, pansy or booger-eating moron.So you'd better cool it or we may be disposed to beat the crap out of you. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. You can love it but, believe me, it don't always love you back. Just who in the heck you think you are? Amanda Whurlitzer: Hey, Buttermaker! The Bad News Bears is a 1976 American sports comedy film directed by Michael Ritchie.