Heytirsson Family Photos There are currently no family photos associated to the Heytirsson family.

2 (Nov., 1934), pp.

Vital facts & highlights of Sveidi's life to share with the world. He was baptized at Raumsdal. Heytirsson Family Members Sveidi "The Sea King" Heytirsson, Norse King. This would mean that all artefacts ascribed to those three centuries belong to other periods, and that all events thought to have occurred during that same period occurred at other times, or are outright fabrications. In the Norse sagas, such men without roof could be so powerful that they could subdue a country and make themselves kings.

How you can easily create beautiful art for your home or your loved ones by Peter Black, founder of – Charmaché Art and Craft, Father: Heiti ‘Heytir’ “King in Kvenland” GORRSSON.

A sea-king (sækonungr) in the Norse sagas is generally a title given to a powerful Viking chieftain, even though the term sea-king may sometimes predate the Viking age..

Died: poss. Sveidi "The Sea King" Heytirsson, Norse King lived For technical support or genealogy questions, please contact, Sveidi, The Sea King, King Eysteinn I, the Fret, the Fart, the Norse King, Eysteinsson or Halfdansson or Sveidasson or Svidrasson  ‎(P672)‎.

What do you remember about Sveidi "The Sea King" Heytirsson, Norse King? Wounder. ( Log Out /  The Orkneyinga saga contains the earliest reference to sea-kings.

And this worn and wasted frame – Be devoted to the flame. ( Log Out /  Did Sveidi finish grade school, get a GED, go to high school, get a college degree or masters? Stephen and Yhana is the official You Tube channel for this blog (The Lives of my Ancestors) and author (Stephen Robert Kuta), a shared adventure with his daughter.Featuring: Days Out in the UK / History / Genealogy / Virtual Walks / Virtual Cycling / Travel and so much more.

HM George I's 23-Great Grandfather. All Rights Reserved. It is believed that Sveidi lived in the 5th or 6th century, so right in the middle of Dark Age Europe. Some dresses' details are fascinating, some dresses flatter - and some would smother, especially in the summer. These are the earliest records we have of the Heytirsson family. Charles Mackay (26 March 1812 – 24 December 1889) was a Scottish poet, journalist, author, anthologist, novelist, and songwriter, remembered mainly for his book “Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds”. U.S. President [HAYES] 's 24-Great Grandfather. Issue: Sveidi ‘Sveiði’ “The Sea King” HEYTIRSSON Biography: It is believed that Heiti lived between 425 – 499 and was born in Raumsdal, Møre og Romsdal County, Western Norway Region, Norway and died in Raumsdal, Telemark, Norway.

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 6 death records, Gilbert I Comte De Gévaudan, Comte De Gavaudan, Kunza - Gunza - Gunzia De De Trèves Trèves, Henri Ii Von De Brabant, Duc De Brabant / Herzog Von Brabant, Countess Margaret De De Beaumont Beaumont, Countess of Winchester, Catherine I Titular Empress of De Courtenay Constantinople, Marguerite Princess of Sicily and Naples, Comtesse d'Anjou Et Du Maine, Humbert I Aux Blanches Mains Comte De Savoie, Conte Di Savoia. Sveidi, sea King" Heytirsson, Sveidasson was born in 736, at birth place.

The preservation of names belonging to Sea Kings were chiefly due to the Norwegian and Icelandic bards, who used them as kennings, in the same manner as they employed the names of gods, fairies, dwarfs, giants etc. Have information to share? Born: ? comment to show the world that Sveidi is remembered. Sveidrasson, Sveidi the Sea King & King Eysteinn I the Fret the Fart the Norse King b. Brother. 736 Raumeriki, Vestfold, Norway d. 760 Raumsdal, Vestfold, Norway: Our Family History From reuniting lost or 'orphan' photos with their families, seeing the faces of family for the first time, to connecting unknown and lost relatives. Poss.

Heiti was also my ancestor but dtes are a bit confusing. Sveidi is found in a few kennings. A second Halfdan the Old is the purported great-grandfather of Ragnvald Eysteinsson There the original line of 'kings' of Kvenland (present-day Finland) ends with the father of Gor Thorrasson 'Sea King'. Criminal and Lunacy Records from my Family History. ( Log Out /  The Orkneyinga saga contains the earliest reference to sea-kings. he was born in Romsdal, Møre og Romsdal, Norway.

Inn’s and Public Houses associated with my Family History. In prose, the sea-kings are seldom clearly distinguished from the ordinary vikings. Sveide The Sea-King SVIADRASSON, Viking Norse King b. Abt 740 Romsdalen, Rauma, Norway d. Abt 832 Romsdalen, Rauma, Norway: Reid-Schroeder Family Tree A sea-king (sækonungr) in the Norse sagas is generally a title given to a powerful Viking chieftain, even though the term sea-king may sometimes predate the Viking age. The poem “Sea-King’s Burial” recalls the days when a Viking chief died and his body was placed in a boat. ADVERTISEMENT We have no information about Sveidi's immediate family. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

he was born in Romsdal, Møre og Romsdal, Norway.

that have a birth and death date listed.

There is a dark void between the years 500 AD – 650 AD, although some believe that this period in Dark Age history which little is known is an accidental misinterpretation of time known as The Phantom Time Hypothesis which suggests that the early Middle Ages (614-911 A.D.) never happened, but were added to the calendar long ago either by accident, by misinterpretation of documents, or by deliberate falsification by calendar conspirators.

King of Hedmark. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Change ), My strength is failing fast (Said the sea-king to his men). exactly as long as

Most derivatives of heita have the meaning of ‘Promise’; some few of them, however, mean ‘threaten.’ Heiti is an old sea-king’s name in many kennings. of 1 people with the last name Heytirsson Discover the most common names, oldest records and life expectancy of people with the last name Kroetch. ( Log Out /  We don't have any information on the origins of the Heytirsson name. ( Log Out /  Or just leave a Highlights of just a few of the many successes of sharing memories & family history at AncientFaces. and, Copyright © 1999-2020 AncientFaces, LLC. We don't have any information on the nationality / ethnicity There are no media objects for this individual. Sveidrasson, Sveidi the Sea King & King Eysteinn I the Fret the Fart the Norse King b. Sveidi passed away in 780, at age 44 at death place. '.

Sveidi, The Sea King, King Eysteinn I, the Fret, the Fart, the Norse King, Eysteinsson or Halfdansson or Sveidasson or Svidrasson 736 - 780: Immediate Family (F240) Wife Hildi of Hild or Hildur or Alfhild, Quieen of Vestfold, Gandoldottir Eiriksdatter or Ericsdottir 735 - 760: Son Research genealogy for Svidri Heytsson, as well as other members of the Heytsson family, on Ancestry®. Have information to share? To the great All-Father’s home – I am driving through the foam, Dorset Folklore | The Dark Conjuror of Batcombe, Immurement | The True Story of Maud de Braose, The Legend of Davis and Bennet – The Golden Farmer of Bagshot, Follow The Lives of my Ancestors on WordPress.com, Janes Family History of Broomfield & Maldon, Essex, Family Wills, Administrations and Inventories (1189 – 1900). We don't have any information on the nationality / ethnicity He was born c. 650 at Raumsdal, Norway. Other Records of Sveidi "The Sea King" Heytirsson, Norse King.

Maritime Records – Ships from My Family History. BY ANCESTRY.COM. ( Log Out /  Change ), Heiti ‘Heytir’ “King in Kvenland” GORRSSON, Dorset Folklore | The Dark Conjuror of Batcombe, Immurement | The True Story of Maud de Braose, The Legend of Davis and Bennet – The Golden Farmer of Bagshot, Follow The Lives of my Ancestors on WordPress.com, Janes Family History of Broomfield & Maldon, Essex, Family Wills, Administrations and Inventories (1189 – 1900). of the Heytirsson name.

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. when he died at the age of 60. These morphed into the department store of the 20th century. We don't have any alternate spellings or pronunciation information on the Heytirsson name. Two examples are Sölve who killed the Swedish king Östen, and Haki who killed the Swedish king Hugleik. 125-142, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sea-King&oldid=977185238, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 7 September 2020, at 11:48. They had 3 sons: Halfdan the Aged the Violent Sveidasson and 2 other children. So blow, ye tempests, blow, and my spirit shall not quail; I have fought with many a foe, I have weathered many a gale; And in this hour of death, Ere I yield my fleeting breath. Poss.

Sveidi "The Sea King" Heytirsson, Norse King passed away c. 710 in Norway at 60 years of age. Sveidi Heytirsson (also known as: Sveiði) The Sea King. Have information to share? However, in both cases they ultimately lost due to lack of popular support. The ox-name sveidurr is difficult to understand. c.700?

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

HRE Charles VI's 24-Great Grandfather. Sveid, a valkyrja (who wounds).

King of Hedmark. abt. The average age of a Heytirsson family member is 60.0 years old according to our database Share some highlights of Sveidi's personal life & organizations in which they participated. Sveidi was the legendary father of Halfdan the Old. m Åsa, dau of Eystein of Oppland. heit, a solemn promise, vow (pl. There are no research logs attached to this individual. to promise, to threaten, to name. Many of these dresses no longer fit our daily lives but it sure would be fun to wear... Martin Luther King Jr. was born January 15th, 1929 in Atlanta, Georgia to a Baptist minister and his wife, Alberta.

Pictures really do say a thousand words. However, in both cases they ultimately lost due to lack of popular support. We don't have any alternate spellings or pronunciation information on the Heytirsson name. Unknown.