I have no complaints. Stuck with buying strains not familiar with because they saving for tomorrow! They prioritize patient treatment well. Good store but needs larger selection and it would be nice if you guys threw in a free vaporizer when you buy the oil. Had it in stock when I left home.bytime I got to get medicine they were out of my strain. Sunnyside's employees verify the age and valid proof of identification of all customers before letting them in the dispensary. that takes you from the parking lot across the street, to the dispensary with no hassle. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Medical patients 18 years of age or older with a valid physician’s recommendation may also access the dispensary. This company made a big mistake and I sat there and watched a few people get upset with this. All parking in the area is clearly marked, private parking, violators will be towed. Participating retailers own all choices related to the promotion, content, and its administration. *This site does not provide legal or medical advice, is not affiliated with the Illinois Department of Public Health, and is not authorized to register patients with the Illinois Medical Cannabis Patient Program.

The staff was helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. Can't give them a low rating just for not having flower. Promotions: While supplies last. My husband goes here and they are great to him. But a expierience that was well worth it. Expect all Sunnyside marijuana packaging to be resealable, tamper-evident, and child resistant unless the product is immature marijuana plants, like clones and seeds. and capable of answering any questions you may have.

I dont usually write reviews but I had with this place. issue and they guided me appropriately. We got in line at 4:20pm and they told us we might not make. I eagerly tried donating tip for teams service but was denied The team was flawless and well tuned at moving efficiently to keep customers and myself well served. Vvery Sunnyside customer automatically earns rewards toward future purchases every time they buy. As a Illinois licensed cannabis retailer, Sunnyside dispensary may only sell cannabis and marijuana products, marijuana accessories, and branded merchandise or promotional materials. The staff was amazing and i cant wait till things normal out a bit. Terribly mismanaged. Sure I waited in a long line for hours in the cold but I expected that. I know Sunnyside is owned by Cresco Labs but still this Corporate Attitude is in complete contrast to your hippie customers. Other dispensaries, pay attention, this is how you do it. Sunnyside may only receive marijuana products for sale from a Illinois licensed cannabis distributor. Sunnyside dispensary was issued storefront license 284.000006-AUDO to sell cannabis products to customers at its storefront business location. Then when you pay they tell you there is a ATM fee for using your card. All marijuana products purchased or delivered to consumers leave the retail storefront in an opaque exit package. the Terms of Use Switched to NuMed along with a throng of frustrated patients doing the same as me. I guess the medical people that truely need it are on the back burner for people that wanna get high for fun. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. I am very pleased with the friendly, knowledgeable staff as well as the products. I'm not understanding why no one there has caught on to this!? Fantastic place. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . No explanation or apology. Wednesday to Sunday Medical and Adult-Use customers are welcomed.

I dont usually write reviews but I had with this place. Place an order. Lines move fast and the selection is solid and of high quality! I immediately sat down and, Confessed or stipulated judgments are fairly common in the pre-litigation and litigation contexts, and disputes in the cannabis industry are no different. Everyone was very nice and kind to me. Sunnyside dispensary is a verified legal Illinois marijuana retail business with a valid license to sell retail cannabis products. Even though it is legal in every sense of the law, you can use it to buy alcohol etc, they will ask if you have your EXPIRED plastic ID instead, even though it’s no longer valid. I’ll have to wait until I’m back in NY to receive the care I need.

Prices are decent. What can you say? in, they are very very friendly and so helpful. I dropped my friend off at the crosswalk to continue to find parking and meet her at the facility ... only to discover there was a 5 hour wait and the facility stopped allowing people to to enter the line at 4:00pm (My friend arrived at 4:05pm) due to a 10:00pm closings time. It would absolutely flow better to simply have a constant flow vs letting a group in, but I guess that’s just me.When you get in the building, if you have a temporary paper ID...good luck. The staff was not only warm and kind, but were also very knowledgeable. After driving around for over 40 minutes and legally parking over 1/2 mile from the dispensary, there is only one crosswalk option a half block from the facility that is enforced by very cordial plain-clothed officers. You must be 21+ or a registered patient for eligibility. There are absolutely NO convenient available parking options. Very nice and happy people all around. Marijuana products may be transported by a IL licensed cannabis distributor from one Sunnyside licensed dispensary location to another licensed location if the retail licenses for both locations are held by the same licensee. So I went back at 8:30am to make sure I can get a good spot, and the place had another four hr waiting time. And somebody answer a phone! Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. and there is a shuttle that will take you where you need to go. Won’t allow you to stand under the roof for some sort of relief from the weather - claims someone from Chicago will halt all sales if they see someone standing by the back door (yet there are construction workers in this area at all times and smokers were allowed to stand in that area with no problem apparently...Instead of letting one person out and one person in, they wait until 5 RECREATIONAL users have left and then they let 5 in. Final assessment = Don’t waste your time with this facility. Overall very pleased and happy. Dispensary. About Us. need to be more on it with ordering online. Copyright © 2020Mama's Ganja and all related marks are service marks of New Media Roots, Inc. Mama's Ganja - Legal Marijuana Business Directory And Media.

Lined moved as it was expected. The only good thing I have to say about this place is that the customer service is great from the people at the. Features: ADA Accessible, Veteran Discount, ATM Onsite. Anyways, this place rocks.

Y'know. If the world did business like this it would bee a better place.

That information should be provided on the website so the customer can make an informed decision. I would NOT RECOMMEND this dispensary. What I didn't expect was employees handing out hand warmers, coffee, and even pizza. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy of content contained within. Deals at Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign (medical) Browse in-store only promotions. THANK YOU! All records must be made available to the Illinois Cannabis Bureau upon request. Yelp logo is a registered trademark of Yelp, Inc. Leafly logo is a registered trademark of Leafly Holdings, Inc. Weedmaps logo is a registered trademark of Ghost Management Group, LLC. The process was smooth except that I couldn't remember my debit card pin number which resulted in me having to leave and come back once I sorted out the issue. Instead of letting one person out and one person in, they wait until 5 RECREATIONAL users have left and then they let 5 in. The site says the ordering window will be open at the top of every hour, yet even if I'm on there exactly at 3 or 3:01 the window will still not be open.So I have products in my cart picked out that, since I can't even put a order in, might not be available by time I can. All Sunnyside dispensary customers must provide a valid proof of identification and only people 21 years of age or older may enter the store unless they are a medical patient. I dont like that you have to park across the street but they now have a shuttle, Im a realist. Copyright © 2020 ILCBD.com | Newdelz LLC. Well done sunnyside. counter.The line, while not that long physically, took 2.5 hours to get inside the building (while it was snowing all the while).

Urbana Adult Use Menu NuEra Urbana “Recreational” Cannabis Offering Adult Use sales are online reservation only with pre-ordering beginning at 11:00am for … You can't just walk into the store and buy so you must order online and you cant right now, says the window will be open at the top of every hour, it is not. Might as well go to numed, you can order anytime from their open hours not just 5-10 minutes. Sunnyside dispensary is not allowed to sell marijuana products to consumers that are expired. There were snacks and they handed me not one but two lighters. Enter your location to see results closest to you. I was looking for relief from a chronic. Love the selection, love the shuttle service. - All Rights Reserved. Sunnyside is the first national retail brand of Cresco Labs, whose mission is to normalize, professionalize & revolutionize cannabis. As far as flowers go you have to go online to their ordering site, order, receive a confirmation that your order has been opened, then you have to wait for the confirmation that your order is picked up, those using medical cards are first or moved up in line. reviews. This is the best dispensary by far!! Plus you also have the police parking across the road at Taco Bell to. So that's a win. They are slightly, Last January, my daughter Jorja became the first child in the UK to be prescribed medical cannabis.

You're not old enough to use Leafly. You can park off site. Don’t have your Medical Marijuana Card? Someone is going to get hit by a car trying to cross over sooner or later. . Nothing negative I can say. Medical patients were served first and I admired that! Sunnyside dispensary will only receive shipments between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time. I've been to other cannabis-legal states, to. So I took my chances and drove down there to find the one gram they had left of mine they couldn't sell because are saving it for the recreational. You must be 21+ or a registered patient for eligibility. They had plenty of stock for rec use and super helpful and nice. continue to be my go to. Too many security guards at that location.

Opening Hours. We were the next group that would have gone in at 5 till 10 and the people around us were angry and nasty to the staff, volunteers, and security when they couldn't get us in in time. No more prohibition for marijuana in the state of Illinois. Whatever you do- avoid this place at all cost. pleasant. A few minutes later I received an "order canceled " email. They both told me dispensaries are private companies and can do what they want to do. The entire staff was friendly and kept giving us updates. says closed for construction and won't be open until Monday and it's Thursday! Enjoy responsibly. Sunnyside Marijuana Dispensary in Champaign, IL 1704 South Neil Street Champaign, IL 61820 217.305.4009 Hours of Operation: Wed - Sat 8 - 8 Payment Sunnyside Champaign has not once let me down from the parking lot shuttle driver and van to the smiling and warm vibes from both security guards. This was not my 1st issue with their customer service. The security guard (who seems to have more knowledge than the management) , said it opened at 9:00am. Glad you're in the neighborhood, Sunnyside. Medicine. I have a broken back and can’t stand in one spot for too long. There's a shuttle van. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt the past couple months, but I don't think I'll be giving them anymore business. Google logo is a registered trademark of Google, LLC. The taxes are too damn high! We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and Someone is going to get hit by a car trying to cross over sooner or later.