Nature Own bread $0.75 what more can you say!I bought 10 loaves, hot dog buns wheat by the way, and 2 boxes of honey buns for the kids $0.89/eachGrand total $10.03. Don't be fooled though- they definitely have other products- honey buns, granola bars, peanut butter, and random other snacks. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. The store feels a bit neglected and dark, but the breads are well organized and not too old. If you're ever driving down Washington and smell the aroma of sweet sweet carbs in the air, this is the place responsible for it. Beside hot dog and hamburger buns they offer a small variety of loaf bread plus a ton of snack type items from cookies and snack cakes to frosted pies  and doughnuts. .. Amazing selection of bread and way cheaper than grocery store prices. Shop Now. And can you go any greener than "recycling" food? Ask an employee when they get their bread, so you get first dibs. I was super impressed with the bread selection and price. but they did not have it when we were there but next time I'm hoping they do. I just wish they still had cinnamon rolls!!! Quality Bakers of America Cooperative website, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sunbeam_Bread&oldid=961462926, Articles with unsourced statements from May 2008, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 8 June 2020, at 16:35. Dave's Killer Bread for 2 for $5! What a great find. The prices are excellent, but when I balance that with the convenience of buying bread at the store with all my other groceries, it becomes less attractive. I would go here daily if I needed that much bread, but I don't. Flowers Foods, the largest distributor of Sunbeam bread, has used this image of Little Miss Sunbeam on billboards and bread bags during the holiday season, in their Sunbeam markets, since 2001. Sorry, but now we haven't any reviews. "There's one thing I really really look out for when checking out a spot-- SERVICE! Would you like to be the first reviewer for Sunbeam Bread Store? Get directions, reviews and information for Sunbeam/Sara Lee Bakery Outlet in Dubuque, IA. I swiped my credit card for the less than $3 purchase and was in and out quickly. Sunbeam; Product type: Baked goods: Owner: Quality Bakers of America: Country: United States: Introduced: 1942 () Website: qba.com: Sunbeam Bread outlet in Houston. This doesn't stop me from picking up some cheap, cheap, cheap bread! Good & cheap, short-dated items. Good choice if you are planing to eat them within couple days. Most of the loaf and bun  items are around $1.00 for name brand baked goods which is a bargain.The parking lot is a little small but so is the store so be prepared.I highly recommend this outlet bakery for all your basic bread and snack needs whether buying bread for home or stadium. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Please enter your postcode, so that you'll only see products available for delivery to your area. Passed this place for years and finally stopped in Saturday afternoon because I wanted to make French Toast for breakfast the next day and it was on my way home. Here's a TIP: Get a discount Honey Bun. I have found my new bread source. 75c for a loaf of Nature's Own wheat or Sunbeam white brand, even burger and hot dog buns! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Did buy $5 worth of stuff to get the freebie (loaf of wheat bread) & if nothing else, my backyard birds will be happy. This place gives me major nostalgia. Like JL said: This place is chock full of CHEAP wheat based comfort food. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Fast Food, Sandwiches, Food Delivery Services. Sunbeam Bread is a franchised brand of white bread, rolls, and other baked goods owned by the Quality Bakers of America cooperative. Sunbeam Bakery Outlet - PERMANENTLY CLOSED. How awesome is that? Cheap bread store!! The lady working there has been there as long as I have been going. Sweet cashier ! I love it here! The nice lady working there said they were hit hard by folks getting ready for Hurricane Laura but what they had was still more than enough for us. The non-expired prices of the same products go for 5 for $4. Located in Pine Bluff (Arkansas), this bakery, named Sunbeam Bread Store, offers bread and more to its eventual customers. Discover deals up to 60% OFF RRP on our Sunbeam range of cosmetic imperfection, run out deal & out of box appliances. I live across the street, I'm not sure I would come otherwise. Sunbeam's long-time mascot is called Little Miss Sunbeam. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, We use this store for mainly work bread when we run short on buns but it's actually a great place to by a variety of baked goods. They get bread from Bimbo, Arnold and Flower's, so you'll find brands, like Cobblestone, Nature's Own, Wonder, Sunbeam and Thomas for just $1 each. Get the best deals on Sunbeam Bread Girl when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Since I moved to the area, I have been complaining about the cost of good bread. Dave's Killer bread is 2 for $5!!! Yelp. Lots of tasty snacks in there at great prices. In-store purchase only. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Because I don't buy/eat a lot of bread this is definitely my new go to store. Whole Foods of course sells em for $5 more a pop. Free delivery most Australian metro. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Been meaning to get out here and glad we did. Here's a TIP:  Get a discount Honey Bun. I don't think there are any other bread stores in the QC (could be wrong) but this one is worth the trip in... Ice Cream, Fast Food, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, The Java Lab Grind & Dine Cafe - 3210 41st St, Moline. Google. So cheap. © Copyright www.bakeriesnear.me 2020. I will be returning. Average Rating: (4.7) out of 5 stars 3 ratings, based on 3 reviews. She knew her goods and knew the ingredients to the T! It's a great place to find CHEAP CHEAP bakery goods. Anything else to note about them right now? 80% of product expired date is within a week or less. Learn more. The brand was launched in 1942 and was first marketed in New Bedford, Massachusetts. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I glanced around a bit, but didn't want to be tempted by all the sweets (Chocolate-covered donuts! Ratings. In-store purchase only. Now to figure out what to do with those hoagie rolls.... Kind of a grungy place, but definitely a reminder of the old Heights. 5205 22nd Ave, Moline, IL 61265 I visited about two months ago, as and I as I walked in 10 minutes to close she very abbruptly and rudely told me she was closing and I needed to hurry up. Product Title Sunbeam White Enriched Bread 16 oz. Saute it in a pan with a little butter. Get directions, reviews and information for Sunbeam Bakery Thrift Store in Cullman, AL. Plus this store is nice, clean, organized, and quiet. Jan 2, 2020 was our 2nd time visiting the bread outlet, and each time the staff has been quick, short, and not friendly to us at all. I told…". If you think Sprouts is…", "Best Juice/Açaí place in Houston! How is this business operating during COVID-19? For the "day old bakery" I sort of expected some stale stuff, but everything I bought was actually really good. The expiration date was 4 days later, but whatever, that's what freezers are for. You may write a review first. As my last name at one time was Schott, I felt compelled to visit this store.