There are no reports for non-vintage products. VA: Fredericksburg, NJ: Trenton, T.G.I. It will remain slushy, and you can just spoon some out whenever that strawberry daiquiri craving strikes! This recipe is 100% gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan! I made these for me and Mrs. Great cocktail! amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; One of the reasons I love frozen drinks like this so much is because they will keep in the freezer for weeks. Traditionally, strawberry daiquiris are made with rum. Make a big pitcher & invite friends! In an ice-filled shaker, add 2 oz (6o mL) rum and 4 oz (120 mL) Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mix. I find it quite annoying when I go to a site to get a recipe and all I get is all these stories and commentary and never can find the recipe! My lime was quite tart so it needed a tad more sugar but that's easy to fix! 325 calories; protein 0.2g; carbohydrates 45.5g 15% DV; fat 0.1g; cholesterolmg; sodium 3.1mg. Made with just 4 simple ingredients. People just can’t get enough of my Mini Doritos Cheese Balls and you can’t go wrong with Fried Pickles! | Wordpress VPS, « Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Sweet Potato Sheet Pan Meal. © 2020 Wine-Searcher™ All rights reserved. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Right under the recipe name, you can click on “jump to recipe”, Rude. Directions - In an ice-filled shaker, add 2 oz (6o mL) rum and 4 oz (120 mL) Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mix. I don’t know about you, but I’m about to celebrate with a fabulous cocktail. I go light on the rum but you can add more if you like. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Friday's On The Rocks Long Island Iced Tea, T.G.I. Wine-Searcher is not responsible for omissions and inaccuracies. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "yinmomyangmom-20"; I used Captain Morgan's Tattoo Rum and fresh lime juice in this recipe. Throw it all in the blender and you are good to go! And if I make this recipe for one or two people should I keep it in freezer until I or we get thru it all? They have a gorgeous, vibrant color, and they’re a little sweet, a little tangy, and SUPER refreshing. If you have kids, just substitute Sprite for the rum and they won’t feel left out! The ingredients you’ll need are: I love using frozen fruit in cocktails because it makes them thicker and colder. How many does this particular recipe make? So that brings us to today’s recipe! Strawberry daiquiris are the perfect summer cocktail. Hubby and I just loved these! Plus they’re a snap to make with just 4 simple ingredients. Thanks Milisa for the recipe! My grandma still loves to tell that story and I’m pretty sure she quit giving frozen strawberries to my mom at that point. So I end up with lots of frozen strawberries. Find and price wines, beers and spirits across online stores, T.G.I. Nutritional Information is estimated and may not be accurate. If you are looking to make non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiris, it’s as simple as just swapping out the rum for water or fruit juice. I am a total strawberry fanatic so it’s no surprise that I am loving this Easy Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail! Check with the merchant for stock availability. Blend until completely smooth. Your email address will not be published. I said " that's a hickory daiquiri doc :-). Spread 2 tablespoons sugar in a thin layer onto a small plate. Pour blended beverage into the prepared glass to serve. And in the summertime, it better be something icy-cold and fruity. For more great cocktail recipes, check out the “Drinks” category of my recipe index. You can use fresh strawberries instead or just allow your frozen fruit to thaw before blending everything up. Wine-Searcher's historical data and benchmark analysis provides trustworthy and valuable insights into likely market trends. Add to the Big Bucket Margarita Lite, chill and serve over ice. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Sign up for our newsletter for newest updates and products. If you are looking for some fruity drinks without the alcohol, my Strawberry Mango Coolers and Easy Party Punch are sure to fit the bill! amzn_assoc_title = "Some tools/ingredients you may need:"; Rub lime wedge around the rim of a glass. She would freeze lots of  the strawberries so we could enjoy them all year long. T.G.I. Frozen strawberry daiquiris are the best. All Rights Reserved. Super delicious and simple. Perfect for our Saturday night cocktail! You really can’t go wrong with any of these options! I love a few salty snacks to go with my fruity cocktails, how about you? I’m planning for a party and each glass is 175ml. Discover my baking secrets to melt-in-your-mouth soft cookies in 5 free lessons. Or sometimes we’ll be enjoying frozen sangria slushies. $ 20.99. Join our mailing list and never miss a recipe! The United States has confidently come of age as one of the world's top wine-producing nations. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I want to eat ALL the strawberries right now, and that craving extends all the way into what I’m drinking. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Wine-Searcher is not responsible for omissions and inaccuracies. There’s just nothing better than capping off the week with a really great drink.