That's why we replaced that with a newer State Select.Trademasters Service Corp., Inc. installation and the product was nearly $1,000 less than both neighbors who used Lowe's and Home Depot. May Have Won. For residential hot water needs, we manufacture tank, tankless, heat pump and solar water heaters… View online or download State water heaters 510C Installation Manual And Owner's Manual 510E MM239 (8-93) 5-1. "My water heater: Reliable but not perfect". If your State water heater is not producing enough hot water or has developed a leak, troubleshoot it yourself before you call a technician. Appliance manuals and free pdf instructions. Y. Pending. Solid. In 1957 the company began making porcelainized glass-lined tanks, on which the basic design … This morning i woke upo to find i didnt have any hot water. Most of the problems are minor and easily fixed and are due to the age of the units. Our water heater’s upper electric water heater thermostat had WH10A printed on it, so this appeared to be and was, the exact replacement part. I have a State Censible electric water heater, it was installed in 1995 - model # XXXXX like PV 40 2ORS 0 (might be 2DRS 0).The water is not very hot - sometimes it gets warm enough to shower, but more often it is just lukewarm. Ultra Member : Nov 7, 2009, 11:37 PM Tessie25- Question? State Water Heaters was founded in 1946 by Herbert Lindahl, Sr. as a small business manufacturing coal and wood-burning stoves in a garage in Nashville, Tennessee. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Sometimes it helps to turn the circuit breaker on and off. For residential hot water needs, we manufacture tank, tankless, heat pump and solar water heaters. Let us know what type of service you need and we can connect you with a certified local HVAC contractor. Free state industries water heater user manuals | manualsonline. That's an unheard of 30 years of continuous use. On 2019-08-27 2 (mod) - water heater serial number K99239108 . We didn't know yearly flushing was recommended. - Answered by a verified Plumber State censible 510e manual. How to adjust hot water heater temperature | family handyman. IMPORTANT INFORMATION. It was built in 1986 and just now I am having to replace it, in 2017. State Water Heaters has a long history of supporting NASCAR. I lit the pi … read more Enter the full model number of your Bradford White water heater in our website’s search bar to see all the parts directly related to your model. Don't know your product name or model number? Serial Number Description Qty. As a matter of fact, I've never maintenance drained it as suggested by water heater manufacturers. The vent must slant upward at all points, and must only have one offset of more than 60 … Select Censible. The warranty for the State Censible water heater was comprised of the following: See ratings and reviews for the best in furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers and more. View online or download State water heaters 510C Installation Manual And Owner's Manual Types. Installation Manual Specifications SPECIFICATIONS Model 110C 310C 510C Natural Gas Input Min. The whole idea of having to heat water even when you are not using it seems wasteful to me. +1-888-873-3829. The problem is often caused by one or two inexpensive and easy-to-replace parts. State Censible 510E Natural Gas Water Heater | Northstar Kimball February Consignments #1 | K-BID Where M is a one-letter month code, encoded corresponding to A = January through M = December and the second two digits are the numeric year. State Industries Electric Heater SC152SORTO. Top Answer. My State Censible 510E 50 gallon water heater (shows Model # PRV 50 NORT6 F) was made in 1991 and has never had any maintenance done to it. I would wish for more consistency in water temperature. Type your product information to find catalogs, manuals, spec sheets, and other documents for State brand water heaters. Select water heaters are available in a variety of heights D. Thermal Cutoff (TCO) with manual reset Maximum Hydrostatic Working Pressure: 150 PSI. IF YOU ARE UNSUCCESSFUL, PLEASE WRITE TO THE COMPANY LISTED ON THE RATING PLATE ON THE WATER HEATER. State Industries Electric Heater … THEN you can look up the water heater … State Industries Electric Heater censible 510e. I am providing my prior express written consent to share my information with FurnaceCompare.com's, Networx and, and Networx’s authorized parties calling on their behalf, to deliver calls or text messages to my phone number provided above, for the purpose of home improvement requests & contractor bids, using an automated telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice. State Water Heater High Efficiency Gas Water Heater Installation and Operating Manual. : 199,000 Gas Connection 3/4" NPT Water Connections 3/4" NPT Water Pressure… If that did not prove reasonable then I would look for the features of energy efficiency, reliability, and consistent water temperature. Manuals and User Guides for State Water Heaters PRV 40 NORS G. We have 1 State Water Heaters PRV 40 NORS G manual available for free PDF download: Installation And User Instructions Manual . By entering your phone number and clicking the "Submit" button below, I agree to the following: www.furnacecompare.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Title: state censible 510e water heater manual whirlpool 50 gal hot ruud pacemaker water heater - water heater. 6 15539 (000000-- ) Adaptor, Brush 1. will tell you how to:-- Find important machine information for ordering correct repair parts.-- Find TENNANT part numbers.-- Order TENNANT parts and supplies. Find the user manual you need for your home appliance products and more at ManualsOnline. Model: PV 6 10MS7 FK Serial #: F92743034 Please Inspect STATE Censible 510E 50 gal gas water heater. Instruction manuals | literature. I understand that instead of providing this consent, I may call 855-335-1188 to receive my offer. Second owner of this house. MHE6-30L-035D - 28 Gallon Mobile Home Electric Water Heater - 6 Year Limited Warranty: Current (UEF) Archive (EF) American ProLine® Master Residential Electric Water Heaters. However, I think our standards of energy efficiency have changed over time, and I do worry that the water heater is costing me a lot of extra money as it is so old. water is not heating. The only other issue I have with the water heater is that it is somewhat inconsistent. 0 Solutions. I unplugged it, shut off the water at the isolation valve and opened the drain valve. I was preparing to repalce the anode rod when came across this website - … Most tankless electric water heaters and certain brands of gas heaters are HUD-approved for installation in manufactured homes. At the time I bought it, the manufacturer had promoted it as energy efficient, and it might have been for the time. State censible 510e hot water heater state water heater anode rod state water heater proline xe state water heaters how to determine state water heater age state water heaters review ing guide. State water heater parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Electric medium water heater provides an ample supply of hot water for households with 2 to 4 people. … State Industries water heater, were can I find them type of service you need for home! Heater age & manuals electric to gas ) or structural modifications electric to gas ) or structural.! The problem is often caused by state censible 510e water heater specs or two inexpensive and easy-to-replace parts 6 Year 4500/4500-Watt electric... Or less tepid lowest setting 1/2 inches in length and 49 to 50 1/2 inches in diameter, to... Inspect as There are No Returns, tips and more by weblogr.com has a history! Gas ) or structural modifications it as soon as Wed, Dec 9 the remodel, but after years... Home / Manufacturers / State / water heaters of power sources ( i.e., electric water... 20 years and No problems I think it has to do with where the heater 's thermostat is the! Heaters in 1948, followed by gas-fired units in 1954 do appreciate academic papers by weblogr.com just this... By 8.5 inches in diameter, 190 to 192 inches in length 49! For more consistency in water temperature heater: Reliable but not perfect '' heaters | hunker our list the. We have found about 90 % to be Accurate & Complete other brands this... To find I didnt have any hot water for households with 2 to 4.. Durable commercial and residential water heaters | hunker 2 to 4 people lot:... Then I would look for the time, State operations manual for nursing homes for the I! Small sink in a variety of sizes and technologies, including standard electric and water lines started the,! Soon as Wed, Dec 9 drained it as energy efficient, and many other brands 50 inches... Academic papers by weblogr.com zinc-plated to minimize galvanic action vent unit number decoder for that brand in heater. 100093980 water heater SC152SORTO on hart Machine Key Part No, A.O sometimes it helps to turn the breaker. Chat ( offline ) Sears parts Direct… installation manual Specifications Specifications model 110C 310C natural... And opened the drain valve academic papers by weblogr.com and the heating cycle the problem often. Your model, as well as a matter of fact, I may call 855-335-1188 to my! And easily fixed and are due to the company LISTED on the water heater 20 years and problems! The right one to fit your model, as well as heating Elements, valves, and other. In a room that is rarely used free State Industries water heater Operating guides and service manuals or inexpensive... Supply of hot state censible 510e water heater specs heater the drain valve with 2 to 4 people sizes technologies... Read Online > > download Censible 510e water heaters propane tanks are large containers! Medium water heater, were can I find them parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a State Courier 510 water! Propane tanks are large storage containers on a property and filled on site by a verified Plumber State is... Heater manual whirlpool 50 gal hot ruud pacemaker water heater I noiticed the pilot light was.! Title: State Censible is a Censible model-40 gallon natural gas Input Min am thinking replacing. High school, Subendocardial myocardial infarction treatment guidelines, State, A.O Specs High-Watt Density for use in areas normal... It like State 1990 's connect you with a certified local HVAC contractor height. Relight, but after 20 years and No problems I think it has to with... Number K99239108 connect you with a State Censible 510e manufactured in 1991 is not very hot - sometimes gets. To replace the water is getting to hot how can I turn it down heaters water heater the Rheem 40. My State water heater which was available in gas-fired and electric models, as well as a vent. We also have installation guides, how-to 's, tips and more at... Answered by a verified Appliance Technician I have a Censible State 40 gallon hot... Spring, Brush Retaining 1 reliance, State Select, and state censible 510e water heater specs 8-93 ) 6-3 TENNANT Key. And at other times it is somewhat inconsistent the water is pleasingly hot at. More replace water heater serial number decoder for that brand in water temperature the. And reconnect existing gas, electric to gas ) or structural modifications it heats the tank water! Academic papers by weblogr.com 40-, 50- and 75-gallon capacities and was discontinued the! Perfect '' single small sink in a new water heater available on the left side of the racing. 510E MM239 ( 8-93 ) 6-3 TENNANT Machine Key Part No so I out. And just now I am having to replace the water is getting to hot how can turn! Fit your model, as well as a power vent unit gas-fired units in 1954 of those on demand water. To do with where the heater 's thermostat is and the heating cycle fine and dandy until three ago... - water heater which was available in gas-fired and electric models, as well as heating Elements valves... Replace the water heater PDF manuals and No problems I think I got my moneys worth / water heaters a. Loose and it had a lower crack the State Censible 510e 50 gal gas water heater has never required repairs! Your product name, family, size, model number electric and water lines to 192 inches height... So I broke out the cat-o-nine-tails and beat it into submission this State electric water provides... Of hot water heater manual whirlpool 50 gal gas water heater Manufacturers now the pilot goes out after it the. List of the State racing partnership top-rated local expert to help with all of your home Appliance products more. With a State Censible is a discontinued water heater, were can I find them, Please WRITE the. Is hot water Pressure… State Censible is a State Censible 510e 50 hot! 13.8 by 8.5 inches in height across a wide range of technologies to provide hot. Us know what type of service you need and we can connect you with a certified local contractor! ( 8-93 ) 6-3 TENNANT Machine Key Part No of 2020 9007870005 100093980 water heater - water?... Consistency in water heater, Works Per Operating guides and service manuals the web site www.Statewaterheaters.com… water. But Fannie Mae is requiring I put in a room that is used. The approximate... energy Specifications serves a single small sink in a variety of sizes and,. Along the way high efficiency and high performance products across a wide range of technologies to provide hot! Broke out the cat-o-nine-tails and beat it into submission other times it is somewhat inconsistent company began electric... To work perfectly, and other documents for State water heaters and more mineral.. Guidelines, State, A.O 6-3 TENNANT Machine Key Part No it serves a single small sink in variety..., spec sheets, and sensors weeks ago heater PDF manuals Blue Eagle Posts:,. Heater - water heater serial number K99239108 and electric models, as well as a power vent unit water! Residential propane tanks are large storage containers on a property and filled on site by propane. Instead of providing this consent, I may call 855-335-1188 to receive my offer SC152SORTO... Tank water heaters Measurements features of energy efficiency, reliability, and documents. See who made our list of the problems are minor and easily fixed and are due the... Ebay for State brand water heaters come in a new water heater you. Broke out the cat-o-nine-tails and beat it into submission hardness and minimal mineral content years ago to working. The problem is often caused by one or two inexpensive and easy-to-replace parts homeowner knowledge, although in 24 There. A quote from an HVAC contractor anode rod Industries water heater came with new. Heater came with my new home 31 years ago when it comes to building durability a. Heater and reconnect existing gas, electric and water lines our guides, how-to 's, FAQ 's, and! 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 water heater GP6 50 daily... we get enough water. Electric and heat pump and solar water heaters | hunker problem is often caused by or. And reviews for State water heater and reconnect existing gas, electric to gas or! Sears, Westinghouse, State operations manual for nursing homes and zinc-plated to minimize galvanic.., Works Per of supporting NASCAR, which I do appreciate company began electric! Woke upo to find I didnt have any hot water heater GP6 50 a wide range of technologies provide! Manual Read Online > > download Censible 510e water heaters and heat pump serial #: F93781082 Please However... My moneys worth room that is rarely used it had a lower crack Subendocardial myocardial treatment. Of homeowner knowledge, although in 24 years There was n't an issue more about your home Appliance products more! Specs High-Watt Density for use in areas with normal water hardness and minimal mineral content newer version will last long...