Future gaming technologies that may change the way of playing. You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. ", Caroline: "Hey, cut it out! Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a … I'm not a little girl anymore, Mom. On Wednesdays, you can find her west of the Community Center from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Games. Release Date Caroline is married to Pierre and they live with their daughter Abigail in Pierre's General Store. Caroline likes the following and giving her other items will result in her being unimpressed, or in some cases, upset. It seems like you don't appreciate that at all! As you enter the store, you hear an argument between Caroline and Abigail in the kitchen. Can be brewed into the popular, energizing beverage. 1 Schedule Changes 1.1 1st, 8th, 15th of Spring, Summer, and Fall 1.2 Mondays in Winter 2 Dialogue changes At community garden: I enjoy visiting the community garden. I'm speechless.". When i first saw Caroline I was surprised that she seemed to have oddly colored (natural I assume) hair. In summer, on Mondays, Stardew Valley Caroline meets Jodi in the town square at 2:00 PM. 1 Schedule Changes 1.1 1st, 8th, 15th of Spring, Summer, and Fall 1.2 Mondays in Winter 2 Dialogue changes At community garden: I enjoy visiting the community garden. close. Privacy Policy, Stardew Valley – How to Get Tea / New Caroline Heart Event (Update 1.4), Cleaning Up the Trash in Town (Trash Bear), The Golden Scythe and the Reaper Cave (Update 1.4), Stardew Valley – How to Get the Jukebox (Update 1.4), Stardew Valley – Cleaning Up the Trash in Town (Trash Bear), Stardew Valley – New Content Overview (Update 1.4), Stardew Valley – The Golden Scythe and the Reaper Cave (Update 1.4). Caroline continues telling you how peaceful her sunroom sanctuary is, and offers you a cup of her home-grown Green Tea. Foraging can be a fun way to earn some cash. We really want you to have more friends, so we decided to give you all necessary information, including her favorite gifts and places where you can find her anytime you want. On Fridays, Caroline is at the Museum from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Or you can use what you find as gifts or food.”, “Hi there. This is embarrassing. A tropical bloom that thrives in the humid summer air. Thus, you can find her in the store until 2:00 PM. This dish gives you 165 points of energy and 74 health points. I threw one of your [items] you sold us into my compost bin. Tags: stardew valley charactersStardew Valley GiftStardew Valley romance. Take care, The two also attend aerobics class on Tuesdays along with Marnie, Emily and Robin. Caroline is one of the more interesting non-candiate NPCs in the game for me. I've enclosed a recipe to help you out. You will see them fight because of the good old story: mom doesn’t like how her daughter dresses. That’s why we always provide you with the list of best and worst gifts. Enter Pierre's General Store when Caroline and Abigail are there. Caroline is in good relations with Jodi, and they both attend aerobics classes, along with Robin, Marnie, and Emily (and sometimes with Mayor Lewis). He's ambitious, but he always puts his family first.”, “Stardew Valley is nice, but I wish I knew more people. *Note that Dinosaur Eggs are considered Artifacts and not Eggs for gifting purposes. ", "It was the previous owners who built the altar room. On Tuesdays, she joins the aerobics class at her house at 1:00 PM, and spends all day at home. Disliked Gifts And have you met my daughter, Abigail? On Saturdays, she may be in the town square or at home. Top Contributors: TheVestman, Hope Corrigan, HavokRose + more. ", "Don't you think Abby would look better with her natural hair color? Leaves here house on her way to the fountain. I hope so!”, “Dinner's been a lot quieter since Abigail moved out... No, not because she used to chew with her mouth open!”, “How's Abigail's health? birthday (Winter 7) will have 8× effect and show a unique dialogue.For loved or liked gifts, Caroline will say, For disliked or hated gifts, Caroline will say. For example, if it is raining, that schedule overrides all schedules below it. Jodi mentions that Caroline is her best friend, and that she is able to tell her anything. What You Need Caroline is a villager living in Stardew Valley. Shown below is Caroline's schedule, prioritized from the top down. Sie leben zusammen mit ihrer Tochter Abigail in Pierres Gemischtwarenladen. That’s why we always provide you with the list of best and worst gifts. All rights reserved. She used to have light chestnut-colored hair.”, “It was the previous owners who built the altar room. At any friendship level greater than zero friendship points, you may receive a gift in the mail from Caroline. New chevron_right. Hopefully the farm lifestyle puts a little color in her cheeks.”, “Abby was taking online classes here, but I don't think her heart was really in it... She's a free spirit, like I was before I met Pierre. Minimal spoilers because it’s just neat. After that, she goes back home. Mods. To increase your relationship with Caroline, these are the best items to give Her. Information A tasty mushroom with a fruity smell and slightly peppery flavor. A purple grain cultivated by an ancient civilization. A traditional spring flower that makes a nice gift.