Hier findest du alle Infos zum Rollenspiel Star Ocean: The Last Hope von tri-Ace Inc. für PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360: Release, Gameplay und alles, was ihr wissen müsst. The Last Hope is a prequel to the original Star Ocean and takes place on Earth in S.D. Copy the files to: "\userdata\\609150\remote\”. LandStalkR. This is due to the fact that they generally work with a specific version of the game and after updating it or choosing another language they may (although do not have to) stop working or even malfunction. last update Wednesday, December 13, 2017. downloads 3279. downloads (7 days) 14. Personally I use HxD, it's free and gets the job done. Was wodering, will it be easy to copy from someone a clear save file? file type Trainer. Open your save with an hex editor (save is located here: Documents\My Games\STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster\SaveData\\USR-DATA01.BIN) At 0xA8: add +2 to the value here (in hex ofc) +2 is asuming you play on Galaxy and want to play on Chaos. 0. Remastered version of Star Ocean: The Last Hope, which hasn't previously been released on PC. EIement. Sword Art Online Save Game], Not found any post match with your request, STEP 1: Share. And wasn't a huge fan of it. Extra care should be taken with modifications, trainers, and other things that were not created by the game’s developers. Now its no difficulty at all lol. Steam Community Discussions Availability . This worked! At 0x11C: add +2 Note: The cheats and tricks listed above may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. For unpacking files we recommend using a free software - 7-Zip. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I'd love that as well, I just realized I cba to do the first playthrough again when my PS3 save has all the difficulties unlocked :(. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews STAR OCEAN™ - THE LAST HOPE™ - 4K & Full HD Remaster > General Discussions > Topic Details. Sorry to ask but is their a save editor for chaos mode? Since I already played this game on console long time ago. This trainer may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. Nov 29, 2017 @ 10:10pm Editor for chaos? Report problems with download to [email protected], Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster RPG, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - v1.5.0 +26 Trainer - trainer - 879.8 KB, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - + 19 trainer - trainer - 31.9 KB, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - v1.32 +24 Trainer - trainer - 649.4 KB, Far Cry 5 - v1.2 +15 Trainer - trainer - 655.5 KB, Marvel's Avengers - v1.0 +14 Trainer - trainer - 802.6 KB, Red Dead Redemption 2 - v1232.13 +24 Trainer (promo) - - trainer - 5.6 MB, Mafia: Definitive Edition - v1.0 +12 Trainer - trainer - 793.3 KB, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - v1.07.2 +14 Trainer - trainer - 884.5 KB, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - v1.04 +24 Trainer - trainer - 865.9 KB, Far Cry 3 - v1.05 +25 Trainer - trainer - 656.3 KB, Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster - v1.0 +14 TRAINER, Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster - v1.0 +1 TRAINER, Last update: Wednesday, December 13, 2017. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. In order to unpack this … Improvements include upgraded visuals and 4K support. Adobe Photoshop,3,Anime Wallpapers,21,Announcement,1,Atelier,5,BlazBlue,4,Daily Images,12,Digital Tutorials,10,Dragon Ball,6,Fate,2,Featured,44,Featured Anime Games,4,Featured Anime-Esque Games,7,Featured Posts,7,Guilty Gear,6,Hi-Speed Drawing Tutorial,5,How to Draw Manga,17,Hyper News,19,Hyperdimension Neptunia,10,Manga Studio,2,Naruto Shippuden,8,News,24,One Piece,5,Recent Updates,21,Recent Uploads,3,Saint Seiya,1,Save Game,222,Save Game Completed,192,Senran Kagura,7,Sword Art Online,6,Videos,6,Wallpapers,26, Manga Council: Star Ocean The Last Hope Save Game, Star Ocean The Last Hope Save File, Star Ocean The Last Hope PC Steam Save Data, https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0RRkd7-4kFg/WiIlZLMJwdI/AAAAAAAADWA/pWtLugjkoB8x4dn4oXFIiEhxdqP8o-B1wCLcBGAs/s640/star-ocean-the-last-hope-save-game.jpg, https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0RRkd7-4kFg/WiIlZLMJwdI/AAAAAAAADWA/pWtLugjkoB8x4dn4oXFIiEhxdqP8o-B1wCLcBGAs/s72-c/star-ocean-the-last-hope-save-game.jpg, https://mangacouncil.blogspot.com/2017/11/star-ocean-last-hope-save-game.html, [Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII Save Game], [Sword Art Online Hollow Realization Save Game], [Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony Save Game], [Accel World vs. 0010 (A.D 2096), where the world is on the brink of destruction. In order to unpack this file after download, please enter the following password: trainer. I can't find it. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Source DRM Notes Keys OS; Green Man Gaming: Humble Store: Steam: All versions require Steam and Denuvo Anti-Tamper DRM. Even the save file ingame says Chaos. Any hex editor will do. This trainer may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. During the game you will be able to take advantage of the following keys: HOME -disabling all accessibility features. It says its chaos but its not. Gameplay-facilitating trainer for Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster. STAR OCEAN™ - THE LAST HOPE™ - 4K & Full HD Remaster. Unzip the contents of the archive, run the trainer, and then the game. Star Ocean The Last Hope PC/Steam Save Game Star Ocean The Last Hope is an action role-playing video game developed by tri-Ace and published by Square Enix. STAR OCEAN™ - THE LAST HOPE™ - 4K & Full HD Remaster > General Discussions > Topic Details. Back up your original save data, in case something wrong happen you can revert to your old data, 1. Alright, What software do you use to edit a bin file? Game data Configuration file(s) … © Valve Corporation. Free download. Official site. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=723576228, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=723576363, http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5512, https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD. General information. All rights reserved. No it will show as Chaos, that's what the value at 0xA8 does. In this case the possibility of malfunctioning or even damaging the game, which may necessitate reinstalling the game, is particularly high. I still killed the enemy with 4 normal attacks(blindsided) and they barely did any damage to me, I saved my game and the Chaos label went away. Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster - v1.0 +14 TRAINER - Download. Dec 5, 2017 @ 6:49pm Save file location Anyone know how to get to the save file? Can you post a shot of the 0x11c? STAR OCEAN™ - THE LAST HOPE™ - 4K & Full HD Remaster . Extract "Star Ocean The Last Hope Save Game.rar" using WinRar, 2. STAR OCEAN™ - THE LAST HOPE™ - 4K & Full HD Remaster. I will test it and let you know. First thing, targeting indicators are still there, which dont exist in Chaos. file size 709.9 KB. Thank you so much! STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock, Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy. Thanks, that image will be really helpful. Gameplay-facilitating trainer for Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 4K & Full HD Remaster . STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster v20171202 +5 TRAINER; STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster v1.0 +14 TRAINER ; STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster v1.0 +1 TRAINER; Game Releases: MULTI6: EN/DE/FR/ES/IT (Digital Download: 11-2017) Related FileForums Posts: STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE; Related Games: STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE; Get it Here!